JAC 9th Class Admit Card 2021: The Jharkhand Academic Council will release the JAC Class 9th Admit Card 2021 online on its official website. Candidates can collect the Hall Ticket from their respective schools. Note that the JAC Class 9th Admit Card can only be downloaded only by the head of the schools. The candidate will be able to get his/ her to admit card from his/ her respective school. In order to give the exam, candidates must have the Jharkhand 9th Board Pariksha Admit Card in order to carry the exam. The head of the school can download the admit card from www.jac.nic.in the 2021 Exam Date Class 9. There will be many details on the JAC 9th Class Admit Card Date. One must make sure that all the details in the hall ticket are correct. Read the article to know more about JAC Admit Card 2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JAC 9th Exam Routine 2021
Candidates must be aware of the important dates so that they should not miss any update regarding JAC 9th class exam. Therefore, all the students must collect the JAC Class 9th Hall Ticket 2021 from their schools within the official dates. The schools will not issue the admit card to any student after the official dates. The below table show some of the important dates.
|Release Date Of Admit Card|
|JAC 9th Class Exam|
|JAC 9th Class Result||To Be Notified Later|
How To Download JAC 9th Class Admit Card 2021
In order to download JAC IXth Class Admit Card, candidates have to follow certain procedures. The steps they need to follow are:
- Click on the link of the admit card mentioned in this article.
- The following section will appear:
- Enter mandatory details in the login section. The credentials, which are to be filled in are:
- Login ID
- Click on Submit.
- The admit card will reflect on the screen.
- Download and print the admit card for future purposes.
Detail Mentioned On The JAC Class IXth Admit Card 2021
The JAC authority has released the admit card jac jharkhand gov in 2021 class 9. There is a list of information that the 9th admit card holds. They are:
- Important Instructions
- Date of the Exam
- Respective Class
- Board’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Day of the Exam
- Subject List
- Subject Code
- Exam Timings
JAC Class 9th Marking Scheme 2021
The class 9th exam will have three papers and each paper will have 100 marks. To know more about the exam pattern of the exam. Check the table given below:
|Paper||Subject||No. Of Questions||Exam Duration|
|I||Hindi + English||50+50 = 100||3 hrs.|
|II||Maths + Science||50+50 = 100||3 hrs.|
|III||Social Science + Additional Subject||50+50 = 100||3 hrs.|
Important Instructions To Do Well In The JAC 9th Exam 2021
Hardly a month is left for the exam. The students who are preparing for the exam mainly get confused and this time is very crucial as an exam point of view. Here are some of the JAC 9th class preparation tips.
- Make a study plan and analyze your weaknesses and strength part.
- Give more time to the subject which requires more attention than the others.
- Must have a note for each subject
- Do the mathematical parts on a daily basis. This will boost your preparation.
- Practice the previous years question paper. This will help you to understand the question pattern and types of questions asked in the exam.
- Revise as many times as you can. The revision will make clarity and you will have better command over the subject.