JAC 12th Admit Card 2020: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has released the Inter Vocational Exam 2020 Admit Card on 29th April. Therefore, the students who have to appear in the exam must download the JAC Inter (Class 12th) Vocational Admit Card by entering their +2 SCHOOL / COLLEGE CODE. The JAC Intermediate Exam Admit card 2020 on 23rd January 2020. Therefore, the students must stay updated with all the latest events. Students can also check notive regarding JAC Intermediate Vocational Exam 2020 which is going to take place in March 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand Academic Council is responsible for the release of the JAC Admit Card 2020. The JAC Class 12th exam will probably take place in February or March 2020. There is no official announcement regarding the admit card release or exam date yet. Therefore, the students have to wait until the Jharkhand Board announces the dates on the official website. Also, the school authorities will receive a login in order to download the JAC Board 12th Admit Card 2020.
JAC Intermediate Exam 2020 Admit Card Releasing Soon! Check Updates!\
Jharkhand 12th Board Hall Ticket
The Jharkhand Academic Council may release the 12th Board Admit Card anytime now. Therefore, the students who are going to appear for the Intermediate Board Examination must visit the official website.The Admit Card of class 12th Exam contains very important details regarding the Jharkhand Board 12th exam. Therefore, candidates must keep the admit card safe & secure. In this article, we will discuss all the details about the JAC 12th Admit Card download. So, keep on reading the article.
Check- JAC 9th Admit Card 2020 Released!
JAC 12th Admit Card 2020- Release Date
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) is responsible for the release of the Class 12th Admit Card. The actual release date is not known yet. However, we will update the final date as soon as it comes out. Until then, consider the tentative date given below.
|JAC 12th Admit Card 2020||January 2020|
|JAC 12th Examination 2020||March 2020|
Steps To Download JAC 12th Admit Card 2020
In order to download the admit card, candidates have to follow certain steps. However, the school authorities give the admit card to the students. But if you wish to know the download process, then keep on reading the article.
- Visit the official website of JAC.
- Look for the Announcement or Notice Board section.
- You will find the JAC 12th Admit Card Download link.
- Click on it and enter the login credentials.
- View the Admit Card & download it.
- Take a printout of it for future uses.
Check JAC 11th Admit Card 2020
Details Given On JAC 12th Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card carries a lot of information. You can see the list of the details below. There can be more details except for the ones given below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Board
- Roll Number
- Time & Day of the Examination
- List of all subjects
- Subject Code
- Exam Venue
- Address of the Exam Venue
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Other important information
NOTE: Check if all the details in the admit are correct & valid. In case there is any discrepancy, please contact the school authorities immediately.
Instructions For Jharkhand Board Class 12th Exam 2020
Students who are going to appear for JAC Class 12th exam 2020 must know the rules & regulations before going for the exam. Here is a list of a few instructions. Have a look at them and remember the points.
- You must carry the JAC Board 12th Admit Card 2020 whenever you for examination. Without the Admit Card, there is no entry inside the exam hall.
- Wear a neat and tidy school uniform or whatever is told by your school officials.
- Reach the exam venue before 30- 40 minutes prior to the examination venue. Do not rush at the last minute.
- Read the instructions properly written in the answer booklet. Do not mention your name anywhere in the answers.
- Fill the roll number, subject code, and other details properly in the answer booklet.
- Revise the answer booklet once before submitting it to the invigilator.
If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to comment down below. We will help you in solving the queries.