AIPVT 2020: The Veterinary Council of India (VCI) is the main conducting body for the AIPVT Admission Process. However, the examination of the AIPVT has been replaced by NEET 2020 Exam from 2017. The admission offers B.V.Sc and A.H Courses under 15% Quota. Hence, the candidates will get admission on the basis of the NEET 2020 Scores and Marks. The AIPVT admission process will comprise of the AIPVT Application Form, Merit List, and Counselling. So, if you are willing to get an admission, then go through the article, carefully. In this article, we have provided complete details about AIPVT 2020 Admission, Application and Counselling Process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Expected Dates of AIPVT 2020
The Veterinary Council of India has not released the dates of the AIPVT Application Form 2019. However, we have provided the tentative dates to get a better idea of the dates. Thus, the expected tentative dates of NEET AIPVT Admission 2020 is as follows-
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Date of NEET Entrance Exam||3rd May 2020|
|Declaration of the NEET Result||4th June 2020|
|Publication of seats under AIPVT 15% All India Quota seats||Second Week of August 2020|
|The Release of the Online Form||Second Week of August 2020|
|AIPVT First Round Counselling 2020|
|Online Counselling Registration, Choice Filling, and Locking||Second Week of August 2020|
|Registration Last Date||Third Week of August 2020|
|Seat Allotment Process||Third Week of August 2020|
|Result Announcement||Last Week of August 2020|
|Last Date to Report College||First Week of September 2020|
|Second Round Counselling|
|Publication of the Vacant Seats Remaining||First Week of September 2020|
|Seat Allotment Process||The second week of September 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||September 2020|
|Reporting the College||Third Week of September 2020|
|Last Date to Report||Fourth Week of September 2020|
Hence, these are the tentative dates of NEET AIPVT Admission Dates. If there is any change in the dates, then we will update it here.
AIPVT Eligibility Criteria 2020
To start with, the Eligibility Criteria is the most important factor in the admission process of AIPVT. The eligibility conditions include – Nationality, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, etc.
- The Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- Overseas Citizen of India and Person of Indian Origin (PIO) are also eligible.
- Jammu and Kashmir Students are not eligible for 15% All India Quota Seats.
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- The Upper- Age Limit of the candidate should not be more than 25 years as on 1st December 2020.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for the Reserved Category.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology subjects.
- The minimum passing marks for Unreserved Category is 50% and for reserved category is 47.5%
- Candidates must appear the NEET 2020 Entrance Exam. They must score the minimum qualifying percentile marks.
Physical Disability/PWD Criteria
- PH Category Candidates must be included in 15% All India Quota Seats.
Following PWD Candidates are not eligible for the AIPVT Admission Process.
- Disability of total body including disability of chest or spine more than 50%
- Lower Limb Disability for more than 50%
- Disability of Upper Limb
- Visually Handicapped Candidates
- Hearing Disability
- Progressive Diseases such as Myopathesis etc.
Hence, these are the following candidates who are not eligible for the NEET AIPVT Admission 2020.
AIPVT NEET Application Form 2020
So, if you satisfy all the eligibility criteria of AIPVT 2020, then you are ready to fill the application form. The Application Form will be available in the second week of August 2020. However, you can also check the website for more details. The Application Form of VIC AIPVT 2020 will be available for a limited period of time, therefore, make sure that you submit the form before the due date.
How to Fill the AIPVT 2020 Online Form?
The Step by Step Procedure to fill in VIC Online Form is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of AIPVT
- Click on the Application Form Link that is available on the Homepage
- To start with the application form, the first stage is the registration process.
- In the registration process, candidates have to enter their basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, NEET Scores, Roll Number, etc.
- After entering all the details, click on the submit option. You will receive a registration id and password
- Using the credentials, login and enter the rest of the details.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- Make the Payment of the Application Fees and submit the form.
- Take the Printout of the Online form of AIPVT 2019 and keep it safe for future reference.
As the Online Form will be available for a limited period of time, therefore the candidates must submit the form before the deadline date.
AIPVT Application Fees and Mode of Payment
The Veterinary Council of India charges a certain amount for the AIPVT NEET Online Form. Thus, the form fees of All India Pre-Veterinary Test is as follows-
- The Cost of the Application Fees for General and OBC Category is Rs 1000/-
- For the reserved category candidates (ST/SC) is Rs 500/-
- The Cost of the AIPVT Online Form for OCI and POI Candidates is Rs 100/-
Mode of the Payment of the Application Fees has to be done online using the NEFT Process. The Application fee amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
AIPVT NEET Application Form Fee Details 2020
|Name of the Beneficiary||Veterinary Council of India|
|Name of the Bank and Address||Vijaya Bank, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi 110066|
AIPVT Counselling 2020
Soon after the completion of the Application Form, the Counselling Round will take place. The Counselling Round will take place online. The Counselling Authority will conduct a total of two rounds of counselling. The seat allotment process will be done on the basis of All India NEET Rank 2020. The NEET 2020 Result will be released on 4th June 2020. The First Round of Counselling 2020 will take place in the second week of August 2020.
Before the commencement of the AIPVT Counselling, the candidates have to fill in their choices of colleges and seats within a prescribed date. Hence, on the basis of their preferences, the students will get seats for admission. Thereafter, the choices must be filled wisely by the candidates. Candidates can put as many choices as they want. After filling the choices, the students must lock their choices. The choices cannot be modified once they are locked, therefore, choose your choices wisely. Hence, on the basis of your choices, you will get admission in 41 AIPVT Colleges and Institutes.
How to Apply for AIPVT Counselling?
To Register for VCI Counselling 2020, the candidates have to complete the following stages-
- Visit the Official Website of AIPVT- www.aipvt.nic.in and click on the AIPVT Counselling Link
- Enter the Login Credentials – NEET Roll Number and Registration Number
- Applicants must enter their college preferences and courses as per their priority
- Lock-In Your Choices, when you are done with the selection. You cannot modify the details once the options are locked.
- Once the options are locked, the list of the selected veterinary colleges is displayed on the screen.
- Take the printout of the list for future reference.
After the completion of all this process, the results for the counselling will be released in the form of the merit list. The shortlisted candidates will have to report the college to complete the AIPVT Document Verification and Admission Process.
Once, the First Round of AIPVT NEET MBBS Counselling is over, the Counselling Authority will soon conduct a second round of counselling to fill the remaining vacant seats. The second round of VCI AIPVT Counselling 2020 will start in the first week of September 2020. Thus, the result will also be announced in the third week of September 2020.
List of the Documents Required at the Time of AIPVT Counselling
The Shortlisted candidates have to report the allotted college with the list of the documents that will be mentioned in the official notification. Hence, the list of the documents that will complete the admission process of AIPVT NEET 2020 is as follows-
- A copy of AIPVT Counselling Confirmation Page
- NEET UG Application Form 2020 Copy.
- Admit Card of NEET 2020
- NEET Result 2020
- Valid Identity Proof such as Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Ration Card/Passport etc.
- Birth Certificate
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- Character Certificate from the school last attended
- Six passport size colored photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET application form) and One Postcard size colored photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET 2020).
- OCI/POI Candidate Certificate
- Category Certificate OBC Certificate issued by the authority. The Certificate should be in English and Hindi
- PH Certificate should be produced by the Disabled Candidates
- The Applicants belonging from Jammu and Kashmir must submit a self-declaration claiming their eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats and submit an affidavit with a judicial stamp of Rs 10/- attested by Metropolitan Magistrate/First Class Judicial Magistrate.
Hence, the candidates must bring the original and the photocopy of the documents. Candidates who fail to bring any of the documents will not be eligible for the admission.
Thus, the AIPVT A.H/B.VSc Admission 2020 will start soon after the declaration of NEET Result. The complete admission process of All India VCI 2020 will take place for around 1 to 2 months. So, if you have any queries regarding the admission process, then please comment on the section below.