The Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy MR Result 2019 for the October Batch. The result was made available on joinindiannavy.gov.in. However, the result is available online. Candidates whose names are on the merit list will have to visit INS Chilka for the final medical enrollment. The MR stands for the Matric Recruitment for the enrollment of 400 sailors. The Indian Navy MR Recruitment Result for April 2020 batch will be available soon. The Result will be available soon after the computer-based entrance test within 30 days. However, to appear this recruitment entrance test, candidates must have passed 10th Examination. Hence, in this article, we will be providing you with complete details of the Merit List Result details and much more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Merit Rank List pdf of Indian Navy MR 2019 Oct Batch is now available. The link is available below, check.
Here, we have provided important dates of Indian Navy Matric Recruitment 2019-20 Result. However, the conducting body releases the merit list result online on its official website. Hence, check the following schedule to get the idea of the examination result.
|Written Exam Dates for October 2019 Batch||23rd – 25th Feb 2019|
|Announcement of Indian Navy Result 2019||15th March 2019|
|The Release of Merit List||22nd August 2019|
|Written Examination Dates for September 2019 batch||October 2019|
|Announcement of Result||30 days after the exam|
|Declaration of the Merit List||21st February 2020|
Here, we have provided the below links to download the Result/Merit List pdf of Indian Navy MR Chef/Sailor Posts.
|Indian Navy Sailor (MR Chef) October 2019 Batch||Indian Navy Sailor (Mr. Steward) Result|
|Indian Navy Sailor (Hygienist) October 2019|
Candidates can check their result from joinindiannavy.gov.in. However, to check your result, you need to have your e-mail id and password. And to check your Navy MR 2019 Merit List, you need to have your Application Number and Registration ID.
|Chief Petty Officer||–|
|Master Chief Petty Officer||2nd Class|
|Master Chief Petty Officer||1st Class|
The Examination Pattern of Indian Navy Matric Recruitment Written Examination is as follows-
- The Question Paper will consist question of only two topics – Science and Mathematics, and General Knowledge.
- There will be a total of 50 questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark. Hence, the total mark is 50 marks.
- Questions will be available in English and Hindi.
- The Time Duration of the Exam 30 minutes.
- For each correct answer, you will get 1 mark and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Hence, candidates must note that on the basis of the marks scored in the written exam, the merit list will be prepared.
Soon after the written test, the Indian Navy shortlists 1600 candidates for Physical Fitness Test and Preliminary Recruitment Medical. Hence, the result of the written exam will be announced on the basis of the performance of the candidate.
Also, keep all your documents ready and get your ears cleaned of wax and also get tartar removed from teeth. Make sure that you download the PFT Call Letter and attend on the date and time mentioned.
Shortlisted candidates have to undergo PFT and Preliminary Medical Checkup. Along with these formalities, the document verification process will also take place at the centre. Candidates who qualify these processes and their documents are in order will be ranked on that basis for enrollment. Hence, the following list will be published as Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2019-20.
In the Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
In PFT, the candidate has to do the following tasks-
- 1.6 Km run in 7 minutes
- 20 Up and Down Movement (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-Ups
In the Medical Examination, they have satisfy the following criteria-
- Military Doctors perform the examination as per the medical standards prescribed for sailors on entry.
- The height of the candidate must be 157 cms.
- They must be Physically and Mentally healthy.
- Chest Expansion must be at least 5 cms.
- There should be no such defect in the candidate which could hamper his performance as per the Navy Order.
Visual Standards of Eye-Sight
|Eye||Without Glasses||With Glasses|
Candidates can have permanent tattoos only on the inner face of forearms, which means from inside of elbow to wrist and backside of the hand. On any other part of the body, the tattoos are not allowed.
What if You Are Found Medically Unfit?
So, if you have been found medically unfit, then you will have to send an appeal to INS Chilka for Final Enrollment. Also, you will have to download the police verification form and other documents along with the call letter and send it to INS Chilka.
Candidates will get the rank on the merit list on the basis of their scores in the written exam. If two or more candidates get the same number of marks, then the tie-breaking criteria will be used. However, you can check the previous year’s Indian Navy MR Result 2019-20 Cutoff Marks.
|Jammu and Kashmir||18.75|
The Job-Description of the Indian Navy MR Recruitment for all the Profiles is as follows-
Candidates have to prepare food and also do the accounting of the ration. The food will be vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian. Students will also be trained in the firing arms and will be assigned to other duties as well.
These candidates will have to serve food to the officers in the mess. They will have to work as a waiter, housekeeping, and fund accounting. Also, you will have to check on the wine and the stores, and menu preparation. You will also get training in firearm handling training.
This job profile is to look after the hygiene levels of the washrooms and other places. You will also be trained in firearm handling.
- At the time of the Training Period, a stipend of Rs 14, 600 will be paid to the candidates.
- Rs 21, 700 – Rs 69, 100 Level-3 of Defence Pay Matrix + MSP @ Rs 5200 +DA after completion of training.
- Promotions will be offered to the candidates who perform well and qualify for the exam.
- In terms of Benefits and Allowances, the sailors will get books, reading the material, uniform, accommodation. Medical Treatment, Leave Travel Concessions, Group Housing Benefits etc.
- Post Requirement Benefits include -Pensions, Gratuity, Leave Encashment.
- Sailors get insurance cover of Rs 50 Lakh.
Thus, Indian Navy MR Result 2020 will be released soon after the written exam. Appeared candidates can check their merit list result either online on by visiting our website. If you have any queries regarding the Result and other details then please comment on the section below.