ICAR AIEEA Application Form Correction 2020 window will open soon after the completion of ICAR Registration Form submission. However, you can expect the form correction process will take in the month of April 2020. The Online Application Form of ICAR AIEEA will remain active from 1st March 2020 to 31st March 2020. The facility will be available for a limited period of time. The NTA is responsible for the ICAR AIEEA Admission. The Entrance test offers admission for both UG and PG Courses. In NTA ICAR AIEAA Form Correction, candidates can make changes in the application form such as academic details, category, etc. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details of ICAR AIEEA UG/PG Application Form Correction.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
ICAR AIEEA Application Form Correction Dates 2020
The Application Correction Facility for ICAR AIEEA will be available only for those candidates who have submitted the form. The NTA has not released the modification facility dates. However, the conducting body has released the Exam Dates of ICAR AIEAA. Check the dates below-
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form Correction starts||March/April 2020|
|Last Date to Edit and Submit the form||March/April 2020|
|Issuance of the ICAR AIEEA Hall Ticket||25th April 2020|
|Date of Exam (UG and PG)||1st June 2020|
How to make Corrections in ICAR AIEEA Application Form
The aspirant must know the step for the correction in the Application Form. They must provide the correct credentials in order to proceed with the admission form correction. Find the steps from below.
- Visit the official website of NTA i.e. nta.ac.in
- The login link of Registration form correction will be available on the home page.
- Click on the link and the login section will appear on the screen.
- The applicant must provide the Application Number and password in the login section.
- Therefore, the applicant must edit the admission form details and must make sure to save the changes.
What Can You Edit and Modify in ICAR Form Correction 2020?
The ICAR AIEEA Application Form Correction Window will open in the first week of April 2020. Hence, in the correction window, candidates can modify the following details-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Name of Mother’s
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Images uploaded in the form
How to Retrieve Your ICAR AIEEA Application Number and Password?
In case you have forgotten your ICAR AIEEA Application Number or Password, then you can easily retrieve it back within few seconds. Here’s how you can –
How to Retrieve ICAR AIEEA Application Number?
The Step by Step Procedure to retrieve the application number of ICAR AIEEA 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of icar.org.in
- Click on the Application Form Correction Link
- Then click on the “Forgot Application Number”
- Now, select the Course – UG/PG
- Enter the following details –
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth and
- Security Pin
- Then click on the get Application Number
How to Retrieve ICAR AIEEA 2020 Password?
The step by step procedure to retrieve ICAR AIEEA UG and PG Password–
- Visit the Official Website of ICAR AIEEA – ww.icr.org.ac.in
- On the Login Page section, click on the “Forgot Password” option
- Then choose from the following options –
- Using Security Question and its answer is chosen during form filling
- Using Verification Code sent via SMS on your Registered Mobile Number
- Resent Link sent via E-mail to your Registered E-mail Address
- Click on Continue and your password is retrieved.
ICAR AIEEA UG/PG Exam Admit Card
The Hall Ticket of ICAR AIEEA will be available on 25th April 2020. Candidates who have submitted the form can download the Admit Card, by submitting their application form and password. The admit card will be available online only. The candidates must carry their ICAR UG/PG Exam Admit Card to the exam. Therefore, it is mandatory to carry the Hall Ticket to the exam.
Hence, these are the complete details of NTA ICAR AIEEA Online Form Correction. So, if you have any queries regarding the form, then please comment on the section below.