All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) is conducted by The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) for the selection of candidates to various Bachelor’s degree programmes in Agriculture and allied subjects at the various Agricultural Universities (AU) across India. The entrance examination will be conducted at 49 examination centres across the country.
The exam is conducted to select candidates for 15% of the seats in the various AU ( except RLB CAU Jhansi, NDRI Karnal and Dr RP CAU Pusa, Bihar where 100% seats will be filled up through the entrance test). The official notification for ICAR AIEEA 2018 has not been released yet.
Important dates regarding ICAR AIEEA 2018 are mentioned below. The official dates are yet to be announced. They will be updated here.
|Online application filling begins||18th May 2018|
|Last date of online form filling||31st May 2018|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of application||3rd Week of May 2018|
|Date of Examination
For UG Admission
For PG Admission
23rd June 2018
22nd June 2018
22nd June 2018
Eligibility Criteria for ICAR AIEEA 2018
Before proceeding to fill the online application form, it is very important to know if the eligibility conditions are met by you. The eligibility conditions for AIEEA UG 2018 are as follows:
- Age and Nationality
- Candidates must have an Indian nationality.
- Candidates must be of 16 years of age (minimum) as on 31.08.2018
- Educational qualification
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination of a recognised Indian Board/university after a period of 12 years of study.
- Candidates must pass the qualifying examination with minimim marks of 50% (General, OBC and UPS categories) and 40% (SC/ST/PWD).
- Candidates having compartment/ supplementary in any of the subjects must have proof that they have passed the qualifying examination with the minimum eligible percentage of marks (given above).
Degree programmes and the eligibility requirements at 10+2 level for admission into them through AIEEA UG 2018 are given in the table below:
|S. No.||Degree Programme||Code||Subjects the candidate must have at 10+2|
|1||B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||01||PCB/PCMB/ PCM/Inter-Agriculture|
|2||B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture||02||PCB/PCMB/ PCM/PCF/Inter-Agriculture|
|4||B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry||04||PCB/PCMB/Inter-Agriculture|
|5||B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science||05||PCB/PCMB/ PCM|
|6||B.Sc. (Hons.) Sericulture||06||PCB/PCMB/ PCM|
|7||B. Tech. Agricultural Engineering||07||PCMB/ PCM|
|8||B. Tech. Dairy Technology||08||PCMB/ PCM|
|9||B. Tech. Food Technology||09||PCMB/ PCM|
|10||B. Tech. Bio-Technology||10||PCB/PCMB/ PCM|
P=Physics, C=Chemistry, M=Mathematics, B=Biology, F=Forestry
Application Procedure For ICAR AIEEA UG 2018
The application procedure has begun. ICAR application is now available on the ICAR official website www.icar.org.in. Candidates will have to fill the form online and then send a printout of the form to the controller of exams.
To fill the online application form, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the ICAR website and click on the link for filling online application for AIEEA-UG-2018.
- Fill in your details regarding personal information, Educational qualification, Categories and prefered examination centre.
- You shall be required to upload soft copies of:
- Recent photograph with name and date.
- Thumb impression (Left for boys and Right for girls)
- Pay the application fees online through Credit / Debit card or Net Banking using Payment Gateway of Canara Bank.
Category Wise Application Fee
OBC= Other backward Classes, UPS=Underprivileged States, ST=Scheduled Tribes, SC=Scheduled Castes, PC=Physically Challenged
Take a printout of the online application form and post it to the following address:
The office of Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Pusa, New Delhi 110012
Please write to us in the comments section below regarding your doubts and questions. We also look forward to your feedbacks.