IGNOU Revaluation Result 2021 of Dec 2019 (Term-End) is available now. Kindly note that the Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts its internal exams twice a year. The IGNOU Result gets released a few days after the exam. The candidates, who are not satisfied with the result can apply for revaluation. Furthermore, IGNOU Revaluation Result will get declared on ignou.ac.in. The IGNOU Revaluation Result June 2021 has been released. Additionally, candidates, who have raised objections against the December exam must know that the IGNOU Revaluation Result December 2021 will be released soon.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The authority will release the term-end result a few days post the request of the IGNOU exam revaluation. Furthermore, one must note that the authority will re-evaluate the marks of the term-end theory exam only. The candidate will be able to check the IGNOU Revaluation Result after providing certain credentials in the login section.
- Online Application for Re-Evaluation, and Copy of Answer scripts for TEE-December 2020 available. Apply Here.
- IGNOU Term-End (December 2021) Result is now available. Candidates can check the IGNOU Result now.
IGNOU Revaluation Result Release Dates
The students of IGNOU must be sure to be updated with the IGNOU Revaluation Result Date. One must note that the authority has released the official dates and the same can be found from the table below:
|Events||January Cycle||July Cycle|
|Practical Dates||January 2021||January 2021|
|Project Submission||30th November 2021||November 2021|
|Release of Result||–||–|
|Last date to apply for revaluation||Should apply within one month of the release of the result|
|Declaration of result||Will be released within a month of submitting the request|
Procedure to Apply for IGNOU Revaluation Result
Kindly note that while applying for the revaluation, the candidate must follow the specified procedure. All the steps of applying for the IGNOU Result revaluation are:
- Open the official website of the authority (ignou.ac.in).
- Click on the link to the result mentioned therein.
- Hit on Revaluation.
- Click on the link to the exam for which you wish to apply for revaluation.
- Enter the enrollment number in the login section. The Enrollment Number is of 9-digits.
- Click on Submit.
- The revaluation form will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the form of revaluation. The form will look like the image below:
Fill in all the details in the form. One will have to fill in the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Enrollment number
- Contact Number of the applicant
- Landline number
- Month and year of the exam
- Examination Center Code
- Address of the Examination Center
- Courses in which re-evaluation is sought
- Code of the course
- Marks/ Grade obtained
- Fee Details:
- The number of course x Rs. 750/- = Total amount
- Demand Draft Number
- Issuing bank
Steps to Check IGNOU Revaluation Result
The candidate can check the result of the re-evaluation of IGNOU after following the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, visit the Official Website – www.ignou.ac.in
- Subsequently, click on the Student Support tab.
- A drop-down list will appear. Click on Result.
- Furthermore, a new window will appear in which the links of the revaluation result will be there.
- Select the Session
- Enter your 9-digit enrollment number
- Click on Submit.
- The result will appear on the screen. Download and take the printout of the result.
What to do if one is not satisfied with the Revaluation Result of IGNOU?
In case the candidate is not satisfied with the result of the revaluation also, then he/ she must take the paper once again. Therefore, in such a case, the applicants can apply for the revaluation/ paper in a specified format. However, to announce the revaluation result, the University takes around 30 days. If in case, the result is not declared within 30 days, then you can mail at – [email protected].
IGNOU Revaluation Result Important Points
The candidate must keep the following instructions in mind:
- The applicants must apply for revaluation within a month of the release of the result.
- Furthermore, the candidates will be able to apply for revaluation only for the TEE theory result.
- Subsequently, after the revaluation, the authority will consider the better of the two scores (before and after revaluation).
- Thereafter, the university will send the re-evaluated mark sheet to the candidate.
- However, it takes almost a month for the university to complete the re-evaluation procedure.
- Furthermore, one must write the following on the top of the envelope which holds the re-evaluation application form: ‘APPLICATION FORM FOR RE-EVALUATION OF ANSWER SCRIPTS’
IGNOU Grade Card
The IGNOU Grade Card is the result card of the IGNOU Semester Exam. The Grade Card is available online on its official website. This will be available once the result is declared. Hence, candidates who have appeared in the exam can download their IGNOU Semester Grade Card. The grade card comprises the marks in the assignment and written exams. The theory marks will comprise 70% and the assignment comprises 30%. Thus, on the basis of the Grades, candidates will receive a Degree or Diploma Certificate.
Hence, these is the complete details about the IGNOU Re-Evaluation Results. If you have any queries regarding the result procedure, then please do comment on the section below.