HPNLET Application Form 2020 will be released in the month of February 2020. The application form of HPLNET will be available on the official website of the authority. The candidates, while filling in the application form will have to make sure that he/ she is filling all the correct details. Kindly note that the authority will release the HPLNET 2020 Application Form in the online mode only. After filling in the application form, the candidates will have to pay the application fee and then upload the required amount of fee. Without completing all these steps, one will not be able to submit the application form of HPLNET 2020. Further details about HPLNET Application Form are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
HPLNET Application Form Dates
The application form of HPLNET 2020 will be made available on the official website of the authority. The candidates should make sure that they are updated with all the dates of the release of the application form. The authority has not released the official dates related to the form. However, the below mentioned are the tentative dates:
|Release of application form||February 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||April 2020|
HPNLET Eligibility Criteria 2020
The eligibility criteria for applying for different courses will be different. Candidates applying for HPNLET 2020 can go through the eligibility conditions mentioned for different courses in points below:
B.A./B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course:
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent course. The minimum aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST category should be 45% and candidates belonging to Unreserved/OBC/Specially Abled Person/NRI/NRI Sponsored categories/Kashmiri Migrants must have secured at least 50%.
- The candidates appearing for the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in the HPNLET exam.
- Candidates who have completed their 10+2 through open school/Universities are not eligible to apply for the exam.
One Year LL.M. Course:
- Candidate applying for this course must have done LL.B. (3 years or 5 years) or equivalent course
- Candidates belonging to Unreserved/OBC/SAP categories must have secured at least 55% marks
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category must have secured minimum 50% marks.
- Those who are appearing for the qualifying examination in April/May 2020 are also eligible.
- The candidate applying for P.h.D must have an LL.M or equivalent degree.
- Candidate should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
- The candidates applying for the qualifying exam in March/April 2020 are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
Steps to Fill HPLNET 2020 Application Form
- Registration – Candidates will have to visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh National Law University. Click on the link to Create New Account and you will be redirected to the Registration page. For Registration candidates will have to provide details such as-
- Email ID
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Address Line
After providing all the details, click on the ‘Registration Button’. A Confirmation Page will appear on the screen. Hit the confirm button if no editing is required in the registration details.
- The page named ‘Application Locker’ will appear on the screen. The candidate will have to click on the link named as ‘HP National Law University, Shimla’ and choose the course they want to apply for and click on the ‘Apply button’.
- Filling the Application Form- Candidate will be redirected to the Application Form page to apply for the course they chose. It should be noted that the details should be mentioned with the utmost care and it should be valid and correct. The following sections have to be filled in the Application Form.
- Upload Photograph and Signature: The images of both the documents should be clear and it is advised that candidates keep the scanned copies of photograph and signature ready in prior. The specifications of the documents should be as such-
- The images must be in JPG/GIF/BMP format.
- Images must be between 10kb to 100 kb.
- Personal Details: Candidates will be required to fill the details such as-
- Exam Center
- Contact Details:
- Contact Number
- Family Details:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Office Address
- Parent’s Contact Number
- Academic Qualification: In this section candidate will be asked for the academic record as per the course they are applying for. You will also be required to fill up the details of 10th and Senior Secondary.
- Year of Passing
- School name
- Board of exam
- Maximum Marks
- Marks Obtained
- Percentage of the total obtained marks.
- After successfully providing all the details, hit the ‘Save and Continue’ button.
- Payment of the Application Fee- Payment of an application fee is an important part. Candidate’s failure in submitting the fee successfully will lead to the rejection of the Application Form. The candidates will be able to pay the fee with the help of Debit card/Credit card/Net banking. For fee structure go through the points below:
- For General/KM/Foreign Nationals/Wards of serving/retired Defence Personnel/Women candidates, the amount is Rs. 3000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates the amount is 2500/-.
- Printout of the Application Form- After filling in the application form, the candidates should download and print the application form for future purposes.
Some important points regarding HPNLET Application Form
- The candidates will have to fill in the HPLNET Application Form with the correct details.
- The information specifically the contact details, personal or educational details should be filled with utmost care.
- Before the candidate fills in the application form, he/ she must go through the complete eligibility criteria.
- While uploading the photograph and signature, the candidate should make sure of the specifications required for successfully uploading the scanned documents.
- Candidates might face some difficulty while filling up the Application Form especially at the end hour.