LSAT Admit Card 2020 will be released on the 20th of April 2020. Furthermore, the candidates, who submitted the LSAT application form 2020 will be able to download the LSAT India Admit Card 2020. However, the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) is the authority that holds the responsibility of releasing the admit card of LSAT 2020. The candidate will have to bring the LSAT Admit Card to the exam centre. No applicant will be allowed to take the exam without the hall ticket of LSAT. There will be many details present on the LSAT Hall Ticket. The candidate must make sure that all the credentials present on the admit card are correct. In case of any kind of discrepancy, one must contact the concerned authority. Further details about LSAT 2020 Hall Ticket are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
LSAT Admit Card Date
The candidates should make sure that they are updated with all the dates. The authority has released the official dates. The applicants can find the official dates in the table below:
|Issuance of admit card||20th April 2020|
|Last date to download admit card||30th April 2020|
|Examination||1st May 2020|
How to Download LSAT 2020 Hall Ticket?
The candidates will be able to download the LSAT Hall Ticket after following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Click on the link of the admit card.
- The login section will appear on the screen.
- Enter the required details in the login section.
- Click on Submit.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the admit card for future purposes.
Details Printed on LSAT Admit Card
The admit card will be holding many details. The candidate should make sure that all the details printed on the LSAT 2020 admit card are correct. In case of any kind of discrepancy, one must contact the authority. The following details will be there on the admit card of LSAT 2020:
- Name of the exam
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Course for which candidate is appearing
- Exam Timing
- Date of the exam
- Reporting Time
- Address of the examination centre
- Instructions for the candidate.
LSAT 2020 Hall Ticket Important Instructions
The applicants should keep all the important instructions in their minds. One can find below:
- The candidate should not damage the LSAT Hall Ticket 2020. Details mentioned on the LSAT Admit card should not be smudged or changed in any way given that the information on the document is from the exam controlling body of the examination.
- The candidate will have to bring the admit card to the centre of the exam. Without the admit card, the authority will not allow the candidate to sit in the examination.
- The applicants should keep at least two to three extra copies of the LSAT 2020 Admit card.
- There should not be any form of extra writing on the LSAT Hall Ticket.
- Candidates should go through the instructions carefully mentioned on the Admit Card.
- The Admit Card will be available on the official website in the online mode. Furthermore, there will be no availability of it through post or in any other offline mode.