TS LAWCET Application Form 2021 will be released in the month of March 2021. The application form of TS LAWCET will be available on the official website of the authority. The candidates will have to fill the TS LAWCET Online Application Form with all the correct details. The last date to submit the form will be in the month of April 2021. The exam will take place in the month of May 2021. Furthermore, one should to fill and submit the application form before the last date. After the candidate fills the application form, he/ she will have to pay the application fees. Kindly note that the payment of the fee is one of the most important steps in the complete procedure of the submission of the TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After the payment of the fee, one will have to upload the required documents. Without the completion of these steps, one will not be able to submit the TS LAWCET Online Form. The following article explains more details about TS LAWCET Application Form Download.
TS LAWCET Application Form Date
The application form of TS LAWCET 2021 will be released in the month of March 2021. The candidate, who wishes to apply for the test must make sure to be up to date with the complete schedule. One can note that the authority will soon release all the dates related to the TS LAWCET Application Form 2021. The tentative dates can be found in the table below:
|Release of application form||March 2021|
|Last date to submit the registration form||April 2021|
|Last date to register with Rs 500/- late fee||1st Week of May 2021|
|Last date to register with Rs 1000/- late fee||2nd Week of May 2021|
|Last date to register with Rs 2000/- late fee||3rd Week of May 2021|
|Last date to register with Rs 4000/- late fee||4th Week of May 2021|
|Last date to register late||May 2021|
|Date of the TS LAWCET Exam||June or July 2021|
How to Fill TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form?
The candidates, while filling in the application form, will have to make sure that he/ she is following the specified procedure. The application form of TS LAWCET can be filled after following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website of the authority.
- Click on the link of the application form.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit and download TS LAWCET Online Form for future purposes.
TS LAWCET Application Fee 2021
The Application Fee has to be paid by the candidate in an online mode. The final submission of the Application Form will only be after the payment of the Application Fee. The candidate will be able to pay the fee through Debit Card//Credit Card/Net Banking. The amount of the Application fee will differ as per the category to which the candidate belongs to. The TS LAWCET Application fee will be paid online through TS Online/mee Seva/e.seva or Debit/Credit Card. The application fee shall be as follows:
Documents to be Kept Ready before Filling Application Form
- Hall ticket number of the Qualifying exam
- Date of Birth
- Local Status
- The income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)
- Scanned image of recent passport size photograph (should be less than 30 kb)
- scanned signature of the candidate (should be less than 15 kb)
- Examination centre at which you wish to appear for TS LAWCET 2021
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E-Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area
Refer to the following documents while filling the details mentioned above:
- Marks Memo.
- Hall ticket of Degree/SSC examination
- Birth Certificate
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- The Income certificate issued by the competent authority
- The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The Certificate issued by competent authority for NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc. Categories.
TS LAWCET Application Form Instructions
The candidates applying for the exam of TS LAWCET 2021 will have to fill up the Application Form and it is important for the candidates to make sure that there is no error while filling the Online Form. The candidates can also go through the points regarding any form changes to do while filling up the Application Form of TS LAWCET 2021. Go through the points mentioned below.
- The Application Form of TS LAWCET 2021 will be available in an online mode on the official website of the examination conducting body. The availability of the form will only be on the website and there will be no other way of accessing it.
- Furthermore, only the candidates who have successfully submitted the Online Form will be eligible to download the Admit card and appear for the entrance exam of TS LAWCET 2021.
- After filling the Application Form if the candidate requires to do any form of changes there will be an edit button. The candidate will be able to change the details in the Application through that. Form the submission of the Application Form there will be a submit button.
- The details provided in the Application Form such as the Personal Information, Academic details, uploading Photograph and the signature must be valid and correct
- It is advised that the applicant must get the multiple photocopies of the submitted Application Form of TS LAWCET 2021 as it might be required at the time of the counselling and the seat allotment procedure.
Please write to us in the comments section below if you have doubts or queries. Give us your feedback as well.