HPNLET Application Form 2019- Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU) conducts Himachal Pradesh national law entrance Test (HPNLET) for admission to law courses offered by the University. Candidates interested in applying will be required to fill up the Application Form available on the official website of the University. HPNLET Application Form 2019 will be available only in an online mode. Candidates interested in applying for the exam will be required to complete HPNLET Application Form 2019 Procedure as soon as possible.
The schedule of HPNLET 2019 will be released by the University along with the examination date. Go through the tentative schedule in detail from the tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|The release of the Application Form||January 2019|
|Last date for the receipt of the Application Form||April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|Date and Time of Test||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||June 2019|
HPNLET Eligibility Conditions 2019:
The eligibility criteria for applying for different courses will be different. Candidates applying for UG Law or PG Law or P.h.D will be required to go through the eligibility conditions in detail before filling up the Application Form for their respective courses. Candidates applying for HPNLET can go through the eligibility conditions mentioned for different courses in points below:
B.A./B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course:
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent course. The minimum aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST category should be 45% and candidates belonging to Unreserved/OBC/Specially Abled Person/NRI/NRI Sponsored categories/Kashmiri Migrants must have secured at least 50%.
- The candidates appearing for qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in the HPNLET exam.
- Candidates who have completed their 10+2 through open school/Universities are not eligible to apply for the exam.
One Year LL.M. Course:
- Candidate applying for this course must have done LL.B. (3 years or 5 years) or equivalent course
- Candidates belonging to Unreserved/OBC/SAP categories must have secured at least 55% marks
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category must have secured minimum 50% marks.
- Those who are appearing for the qualifying examination in April/May 2018 are also eligible.
- The candidate applying for P.h.D must have LL.M or equivalent degree.
- Candidate should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
- The candidates applying for qualifying exam in March/April 2018 are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
HPNLET Application Form 2019:
HPNLET Application Form 2019 will be available online. Candidates planning to appear for the entrance exam will be required to fill the Application Form. HPNLET Application Form 2019 will be submitted only after the successful payment of the Application Fee.
Some important points regarding HPNLET 2019 Application Forms:
- The details and information provided in the Application Form should be valid and correct and should not be misleading.
- The information specifically the contact details, personal or educational details should be filled with utmost care. As this information will be used for future correspondence.
- The eligibility criteria for whichever course candidate is applying for should be thoroughly checked.
- While uploading the photograph and signature, the candidate should make sure of the specifications required for successfully uploading the scanned documents. Also, it is advised to keep the documents for upload ready in prior.
- Candidates might face some difficulty while filling up the Application Form especially at the end hour. It is advised to wait for sometime it might happen due to heavy traffic on the website.
- The Application Forms are not to be sent by post. Forms are only accepted and submitted online along with the online payment.
Steps for Filling the Application Form
Step 1: Registration- Candidates will have to visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh National Law University. Click on the link to Create New Account and you will be redirected to the Registration page. For Registration candidates will have to provide details such as-
- Email ID
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Address Line
After providing all the details, click on the ‘Registration Button’. A confirmation Page will appear on the screen. Hit the confirm button if no editing is required in the registration details.
Step 2: The page named ‘Application Locker’ will appear on the screen. Candidate will have to click on the link named as ‘HP National Law University, Shimla’ and choose the course they want to apply for and click on the ‘Apply button’.
Step 3: Fill the Application Form- Candidate will be redirected to the Application Form page to apply for the course they chose. This section will require all the necessary details to be filled by the candidate. It should be noted that the details should be mentioned with utmost care and it should be valid and correct. The following sections have to be filled in the Application Form.
Upload Photograph and Signature: The images of both the documents should be clear and it is advised that candidates keep the scanned copies of photograph and signature ready in prior. The specifications of the documents should be as such-
- The images must be in JPG/GIF/BMP Format.
- Images must be between 10kb to 100 kb.
Personal Details: Candidates will be required to fill the details such as-
- Exam Center
- Contact Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Office Address
- Parent’s Contact Number
Academic Qualification: In this section candidate will be asked for the academic record as per the course they are applying for. You will also be required to fill up the details of 10th and Senior Secondary.
- Year of Passing
- School name
- Board of exam
- Maximum Marks
- Marks Obtained
- Percentage of the total obtained marks.
After successfully providing all the details, hit ‘Save and Continue’ button.
Step 4: Payment of the Application Fee- Payment of an Application fee is an important part. Candidate’s failure in submitting the fee successfully will lead to the rejection of the Application Form. An application fee will be paid only through the online mode by using Debit card/Credit card/Net banking. For fee structure go through the points below.
- For General/KM/Foreign Nationals/Wards of serving/retired Defence Personnel/Women candidates, the amount is Rs. 3000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates the amount is 2500/-.
Step 5: Printout of the Application Form- After the successful submission of the Application form along with the payment of the fee, candidates will be required to take a printout of the Application Form for future references.