The Joint Entrance Examination Main 2019 will now be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). With the exam being conducted twice in a year, there may be some confusion among the candidates about how to go with the JEE Main 2019 exam preparation. The NTA JEE Main 2019 will be conducted for all the engineering aspirants who wish to take admission at the undergraduate level.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Minister for Human Resource Development, Government of India has announced that Joint Entrance Examination Main exam will be held in January and April. NTA will conduct the JEE Main 2019 and it will be held in online mode twice a year. The JEE Main 2019 Application form is over and candidates will be able to download their JEE Main 2019 admit card from 20th March onwards. There is very ample amount of time for the JEE Main participants to prepare for the exam only if they know how to do it the correct way.
NTA JEE Main 2019 Changes
Before telling the candidates how you can prepare for NTA JEE Main 2019, all students must be clear with all the changes that have taken place after the NTA coming into the picture. Check the changes in the points given below.
- A Student can take both the JEE Main 2019 exams or just one. In case the candidate takes both exams, the score of the best one will count.
- NTA JEE Main 2019 will be conducted twice in a year – In January and in April.
- The Exams will be held for a period of 4-5 days and students will be able to book a slot for the same.
- The Exams will be held only in computer-based mode. There will be no pen and paper-based mode of exam.
- Standardization/Normalization will take place for different papers conducted (On different dates).
What has Remain Unchanged in JEE Main 2019?
The year of 2018 is the year of changes. And the biggest change that has taken place is the NTA conducting the top level engineering and medical exams instead of CBSE. The NTA JEE Main 2019 has come with a lot of changes but there are many aspects of the exam that have remain unaltered.
Know what is not going to change here:
- There will be no change in the JEE Advanced 2019 examination.
- The NTA JEE Main 2019 application fee will remain the same.
- Till now there has been no update regarding the changed eligibility criteria of JEE Main 2019. Therefore it is safe to say that the eligibility criteria will remain the same as previous years.
- The Syllabus and Pattern of the exam questions will also remain the same.
How to Crack NTA JEE Main 2019?
With all the information mentioned above, appearing students must be thinking of strategies to prepare for the national level engineering exam and qualify the same with flying colours. Since no one can top or be one of the toppers overnight in examinations like JEE Main, students should start preparing well in advance.
Check out these preparation tips for NTA JEE Main 2019.
- Know the Syllabus –The first step to prepare well is to know that the correct syllabus of the exam. Knowing the syllabus is the crucial part of the exam and candidates must make sure to check the same from the official website.
- Proper Planning – The second step after having a clear look at the syllabus is to know how to study the topics of the exam. Students must write down the whole syllabus and paste it around their study area. Start marking the topics as you complete them. Since the exam will now be conducted in January, each student will have 5-6 months of proper preparation before appearing in the exam.
- Proper Exam Schedule – A proper schedule should be formed for each day before appearing in the examination. The timetable will help in spending each day’s time efficiently with proper interval for an active mind.
- Sample Papers – There are a lot of sample papers that are available online as well as offline in bookstores. Students must practice these papers to know the exact manner of answering each question and the exam pattern will be made clear by solving sample papers.
- Mock tests –The exam conducting authority will release the mock test in the online mode on the official website. Candidates will be able to practice the mock test which will guide students on how to take the computer based test. Mock tests will also allow candidates to practice answering questions within the given time limit.
- Revision – After completing the syllabus and checking out the dates of the NTA JEE Main, it will be most suitable for students to revise all that they have covered as a part of the syllabus. Before appearing for the examination, candidates must revise thoroughly to score better in the examinations.
- Stay Healthy – All the efforts made by students will prove futile if they are not feeling well or fit on the day of the examination. While preparing for the examination, candidates must make sure to eat healthy food and have a normal sleeping pattern. This will make sure that the candidates feel fit on the day of the exam.
- Consistency – Throughout the preparation of the exam, the candidate must be sure to show consistency. Even while preparing, students must regularly study no matter what happens and keep all distractions aside.