Heramba Chandra College Merit List 2020: B.Com 15th and B.A and B.Sc 14th Merit List Released. The Heramba Chandra College invites application for admission to the course for the session 2020-2021. Candidates who wish to seek admission have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. Heramba Chandra College offers Honours in Accounting and Finance and Honours Courses in Bangla, Economics, Education, English, Geography, History, and Political Science. The students can also take up Statistics and Mathematics as Generic Elective subjects. The admission to the Heramba Chandra College is on the basis of the Merit List.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The preparation of the Heramba Chandra Admission List is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination. In order to generate the merit list, the candidates must successfully submit the application form. Merit List will carry the details, such as the Application Number, candidates’ name, marks secured in the qualifying examination, marks secured by the candidate as per the merit provided by the college. For more of the details of the Heramba Chandra College Merit List 2020, go through the article.
- Heramba College has published the 15th Merit List (B.Com Courses), and 14th Merit List (B.A and B.Sc Courses) released on the website. Click Here to Check. The last date for admission is 30th October 2020.
- Heramba College Provisional Merit List Declared 2020-21.
Heramba Chandra College Merit List 2020
The Heramba Chandra will release the Merit List on its official website and the candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to download the list. The Heramba Chandra Merit list 2020 will contain the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure. Since there will be no entrance exam conducted by the Institute, the admission will be provided solely on the basis of the Merit. It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission.
The Merit List of Heramba Chandra College contains the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Heramba Chandra College Admission Release 2020
The College releases the dates in regards to the admission. Since the College has not revealed the 2020 session dates yet, consider the dates given in the table below.
|1st Merit List||28th August 2020 (declared)|
|Heramba Chandra College 1st Merit List||28th August 2020 (declared)|
|2nd Merit List||released|
|3rd Merit List||8th August 2020|
|4th Merit List||11th August 2020|
Steps to Check Heramba Chandra College Merit list 2020
If you do not know how to check the merit list, you can follow the steps given below. Make sure you do not miss any step in between otherwise you won’t be able to view the merit list.
- Visit the official website of the Heramba Chandra College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- You will find the Merit list link in the admission portal.
- Provide the login credentials, if necessary.
- The Heramba Chandra Merit List will be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The Merit List will be available on the website. The candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- The Merit list will contain the details regarding the Counselling procedure.
Details Present on Heramba Chandra College Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List. Counselling will take place after the release of the Heramba Chandra Merit List 2020 for the final admission to the session 2020-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Heramba Chandra College Merit List 2020
The authorities of the college prepare the Merit List for Heramba Chandra College for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission are on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The candidate must provide correct information. In case of any form of misleading information, candidates might not be able to participate in the admission process. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required for Heramba College Admission
The following list of documents is mandatory to carry at the time of the admission process. Candidates must ensure that they possess these documents when they go for admission.
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.