Heramba Chandra College Merit List 2019: The Heramba Chandra College invites application for the admission to the course for the session 2019-2020. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. Heramba Chandra College offers Honours in Accounting and Finance and also in Honours Courses in Bangla, Economics, Education, English, Geography, History and Political Science. The students can also take up Statistics and Mathematics as Generic Elective subjects. The admission to the Heramba Chandra College is provided on the basis of the Merit List published. The Heramba Chandra Merit List is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. It should be noted that only those candidates who have submitted the Application form will be able to download the Merit List which will be followed by the Counselling procedure. Merit List will carry the details such as the Application Number, candidates’ name, marks secured in the qualifying examination, marks secured by the candidate as per the merit provided by the college. For more of the details of the Heramba Chandra College Merit List 2019 go through the article mentioned below.
Heramaba College has released the First Admission/ Merit List for the admission to UG courses for the session 2019-20 on 10th June 2019 on 11.00 PM. Check the Merit List link from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check Heramba College First Admission/ Merit List 2019 here.
Heramba Chandra College has released the Master List on 7th June 2019.
Check Heramba College Master List 2019 here.
Heramba Chandra College Merit List 2019
The Heramba Chandra has released the Merit List on its official website and the candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to download the list. The Heramba Chandra Merit list 2019 will contain the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure. Since there will be no entrance exam conducted by the Institute, the admission will be provided solely on the basis of the Merit. It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission. The Merit List will be released for the course as offered by the College. The Merit List of Heramba Chandra College will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Heramba Chandra College Admission Date 2019
|Master Merit List (Available)||7th June 2019|
|Heramba Chandra College 1st Merit List||10th June 2019 at 11 PM|
|2nd Merit List||14th June at 12:00 Am|
Steps to Check the Heramba Chandra College Merit list 2019
- Visit the official website of the Heramba Chandra College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Heramba Chandra Merit List will be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The Merit List will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Heramba Chandra College Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Heramba Chandra Merit List 2019 for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Heramba Chandra College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Heramba Chandra College is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required for Heramba Chandra College Admissions 2019-2020
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)