Haryana MBBS Admission 2018: Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Science, Rohtak is responsible to conduct counselling for admission to undergraduate Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme in the Government and Private college/Institute in the state Haryana. Provisional Merit List for Haryana MBBS Programme 2018 has been released in PDF format. Link to download the merit list is provided below. Admission to the college/Institute affiliated with the university is based on the NEET 2018 Exam score. Registration for Haryana MBBS Counselling 2018 has now begun. Last date to register is 21st June 2018. Link to register is provided below.
Counselling will be done based on the merit list prepared by the Pt. B.D. Sharma University for Open, Reserved categories and for Management Category Seats respectively. Candidates who have appeared in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018 are required to fill up the application form in order to participate in the counselling procedure.
- 1 Institute/Colleges affiliated with Pt. B.D. Sharma University
- 2 Haryana MBBS Admission 2018 Updates and Dates
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Haryana MBBS Admission 2018
- 4 Registration Form for Haryana MBBS Admission 2018
- 5 Merit List of Haryana MBBS Admission 2018
- 6 Haryana MBBS Counselling 2018
- 7 Seat Reservation in Harayana MBBS 2018
Institute/Colleges affiliated with Pt. B.D. Sharma University
|S. No||Name of the Institute/Colleges||Location|
|1.||Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS||Rohtak|
|2.||BPS Government Medical College for Women (exclusively for female candidates).||Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)|
|3.||Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College||Nalhar (Mewat)|
|4.||Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College||Karnal|
|5.||Maharaja Agrasen Medical College||Agroha (Hisar)|
|6.||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Medical College||Faridabad|
Haryana MBBS Admission 2018 Updates and Dates
- Haryana MBBS Provisional Merit List for Round 2 Published – Click Here
- Haryana MBBS Admission 2018 has been released in PDF format for various categories. Link to check and download the merit list is provided below. To check the merit list – Click Here
- Haryana MBBS Admission 2018 Registration window is now open and will be available till 21st June 2018. Eligible and interested candidates are advised to register themselves. Link to register is provided in the registration section given below. To download the official admission brochure PDF – Click Here
- Click Here – view the official notification brochure
- Dates for Haryana MBBS Admission of the year 2018 has been announced. The Haryana MBBS Admission 2018 dates for all the events for the admission are provided in the table below. The following table has been updated as per the officially released notification brochure.
1. The allocation of the course/institute in online counseling shall be provisional and final confirmation of seats and allotment of college/institute will be done by the admission committee after physical verification of eligibility and original documents.
2. The candidates will have to deposit the fee in the shape of demand draft payable to Registrar, Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on the day of document verification itself.
3.The personal appearance of the candidates along with all original documents in front of the Admission Committee at Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak.
4. Any candidate who fails to deposit original documents and fee at the time of document verification will not be considered and his/her claim to admission will be forfeited. The candidates seeking admission in private colleges will be allowed to deposit part fee (50%) at the time of document verification. However, they will have to deposit the remaining fee to the institution directly within 6 months.
|S. No||Activities||Dates (announced)|
|1.||Availability of online registration form||17.06.2018 (9:00 AM) |
21.06.2018 (11:59 PM)
|2.||Display of Merit List||23.06.2018|
|3.||Preference locking/Choice filling of Institution/course |
by the candidates for the Ist round of counseling
|24.06.2018 (09:00 AM) |
To 25.06.2018 (11:59 PM)
|4.||Online allotment of the Institution/course (Provisional)||28.06.2018|
|5.||Document verification of eligibility and original |
|03.07.2018 (Document verification will be done physically by the |
admission committee at Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health
|6.||Last date of joining the Institutes||12.07.2018|
|For candidates applying under NRI Quota (NRIs/PIOs/OCIs/Foreign Nationals*) |
(For all Government/Government Aided/Private Unaided Medical/ Dental Institutes including those under SGT University).
|7.||Registration on the online webportal||20.06.2018 to 05.07.2018|
|8.||Display of merit list||07.07.2018|
|9.||Preference locking/choice filling of institutions/course||08.07.2018 (09:00 AM) to 09.07.2018 (11:59 PM)|
|10.||Document verification for candidates applying under |
|12.07.2018 (10:00 AM onwards) |
(Document verification will be done physically by the admission
committee at Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences
|11.||Last date of joining the institutes||12.07.2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana MBBS Admission 2018
Eligibility criteria are the conditions which every applicant must possess in order to apply for the examination or counselling. Pt. B.D. Sharma University releases a set of eligibility criteria for the aspirants to participate in the counselling to get enrolled in undergraduate MBBS programme. Applicants must go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the registration form for Haryana MBBS Admission 2018. The table given below provides the required eligibility criteria for the aspirants to apply for the Haryana MBBS Admission 2018:-
|S. No||Particulars||Eligibility Criteria|
|1.||Nationality||Candidates must be a citizen of India.|
|2.||Age||Applicants must have attained 17 years of age or more as on 31st December 2018.|
|3.||Academic Qualification||Candidates must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying 10+2 examination. |
40 % for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and OBC category candidates.
45% for locomotory disability of lower limbs.
|4.||NEET 2018||Applicant must have appeared in NEET 2018 Exam.|
Registration Form for Haryana MBBS Admission 2018
To participate in the counselling of Haryana MBBS Admission 2018, aspirants need to register and fill up the application form. Candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria before going to fill up the application form. Registration has started on 17th June 2018 in online mode. Last date to register is 21st June 2018. Click on the link below to register.
To register for Haryana MBBS Admission 2018- Click Here
Here is a step by step guide on how to fill up the registration form:-
- Go to the official website http://uhsugadmissions.in/
- Click on the link “apply MBBS Admission 2018” option.
- Register yourself by entering the name, email ID, phone number and date of birth.
- After registering, fill up the details like personal details, NEET exam score and rank and academic qualification.
- After filling up the application form, click on “submit” button.
- Payment of registration cum counselling fee.
To know about the application form in detail – Haryana MBBS Admission Application Form
Merit List of Haryana MBBS Admission 2018
Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Science, the official counselling authority prepares and release the Merit List for admission to undergraduate MBBS programme in the medical colleges/Institution of state Haryana. Merit list is prepared based on the number of applicants, NEET exam score and seat availability. Merit List contains the names of the candidates, Rank and NEET score etc.
To know about the application form in detail, click on “Paste the link of merit list 2018”
Haryana MBBS Counselling 2018
The candidates whose name appears in the merit list are eligible for admission to Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Science and its affiliated colleges/Institutes. Shortlisted candidates need to report physically along with the below mentioned documents in original and two sets of self attested photocopies of the same at the counselling venue
- Matriculation/High School Certificate
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & scorecard.
- Character Certificate
- Resident Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
- Certificate from the Employer (if applicable)
- Scheduled Caste Certificate( if applicable)
- Backward Class Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities Candidates (if applicable)
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of Freedom Fighters (if applicable).
- Certificate from ESM (if applicable)
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee.
- Print out of Online Application form.
Seat Reservation in Harayana MBBS 2018
The government of Haryana reserves a certain percentage of the seat for the candidates belonging to reserved categories in all the participating Institute/Colleges. Reserved category here indicates the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Class (OBC).
Applicants must choose their category from the drop-down list while filling up the application form for counselling. Students claiming reservation are required to produce valid supporting documents in the prescribed format (available in the official brochure) at the time of counselling in order to avail the benefit of reserved seats. To know about the percent of seats reserved for each category, refer the table given below:-
|1.||Scheduled Caste(SC)||20 %|
|2.||Physically Handicapped Locomotor disability (PHL)||3 %|
|3.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||16% (Block “A”) |
11% (Block “B”)
NOTE: To know more about the seat reservation, click here
So by going through this article, aspirants will be able to know how the Haryana MBBS Counselling 2018 is conducted.