Gujarat MBBS Merit List 2018: First Round Counselling Result List Published. Link to check & download the first seat allotment list is provided below. List of helpline centre for submission of original documents for first round has been released. Link to download the PDF is provided below. Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC) is the official authority who is responsible to conduct counselling for Gujarat MBBS Admission 2018. Gujarat MBBS Counselling Merit List for various category has been releaed in PDF format on 27th June 2018. Link to download the PDF is provided below. After receiving all the applications from eligible candidates, the official admission medadmgujarat.org authority prepares and publishes the merit list which contains the name of registered candidates shortlisted to attend the counselling and seat allotment procedure. Gujarat MBBS official counselling authority has released the Merit list of the candidates who took NEET 2018 Exam in PDF format. Candidates can download PDF by clicking on the link provided below. It conducts online counselling based on NEET UG Exam score. Aspirants need to register and fill up the application form along with the registration fee to participate in the counselling procedure.
Gujarat MBBS 2018 Updates
List of helpline center for submission of original documents for 1st rounds has released. Click here to view the official notification.
- Seat Matrix for Gujarat MBBS 2018 Course – Click Here
- GENERAL MERIT LIST :- 04-JUL-2018
- SEBC MERIT LIST :- 04-JUL-2018
- ST MERIT LIST :- 04-JUL-2018
- SC MERIT LIST :- 04-JUL-2018
- NRI MERIT LIST (updated 01-Jul-2018)
- PH MERIT LIST (Updated : 03-Jul-2018 )
- NOT ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE LIST WITH REASON :- 04-JUL-2018
List of Help Centers for Submission of Original Documents – Click Here
Instructions for Submission of Original Documents after Allotment of Admission – Click Here
To Download the First Round – Last Merit Medical & Dental – Click Here
First Round – Last Merit Medical & Dental – Click Here
Mock Round Result Seat Allotment List – Click Here
Mock Round Result Last Rank Seat Allotment List – Click Here
To Download the First Round – Last Merit Medical & Dental – Click Here
The official counselling authority of Gujarat MBBS Counselling 2018 has released the merit list for MBBS course in PDF format for various categories on 27th July 2018. Link to download the PDF is provided below.
- Click here to View: GENERAL MERIT LIST
- Click here to View: SEBC MERIT LIST
- Click here to View: ST MERIT LIST
- Click here to View: SC MERIT LIST
- Click here to View: NRI MERIT LIST
- Click here to View: PH MERIT LIST
- Click here to View: NOT ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE LIST WITH REASON
The medadmgujarat.org official examination authority released the list of the candidates who took the NEET 2018 Exam and belong to Gujarat state. Candidates whose name appears in the list are only eligible to apply for Gujarat MBBS Admission 2018. To download the medadmgujarat.org 2018 Merit List PDF – Click Here
- To check the list of Medical College located in the state Gujarat and offers admission to MBBS Programme – Click Here
Gujarat MBBS Admission 2018 Dates
|1.||PIN purchase in person from Axis bank for online |
registration during banking hours
|2.||For Online Registration||13/06/2018 |
|3.||Document Verification and Submission of Xerox copies of Documents at Help Center||13/06/2018 |
- To get the detailed information regarding the Gujarat MBBS Registration – Click Here
- To download the Gujarat MBBS official information brochure 2018 – Click Here
Few days after the application form and fee payment, the official counselling authority prepares and releases the merit list. The merit list for the year 2018 is likely to be published online at the official website in the 3rd week of July 2018. Merit List is prepared based on the rank obtained in the NEET exam. Candidates obtaining higher rank in the NEET will be given higher preference in the merit list.
Content of Gujarat MBBS Merit List 2018: medadmgujarat.org Merit List 2018
Gujarat MBBS 2018 Merit list contains the following details:
- NEET All India Rank in ascending order.
- NEET Roll Number
- Name of the candidate
- College Code
check the medadmgujarat.org 2018 Merit List
Registered candidates must follow the below mentioned steps in order to check and download the merit list for Gujarat MBBS Merit List 2018 on medadmgujarat.org. Link to download the medadmgujaratorg merit list will be provided here once it gets released.
- Go to the official website http://www.medadmgujarat.org
- Click on the link “undergraduate medical admission” option.
- Click on the “UG MBBS merit list” option.
- If your name appears in the merit list, then download and take the printout of that particular page for future use.
Choice filling and locking of College/Institute
The candidates whose name appear in the merit list are required to choose the college as per their preference. Applicants need to choose online by visiting the official website the colleges from the drop-down list and place them according to the preference. After making a list of preferred college, click on the “save preferences” and at last “lock preferences” option.
Gujarat MBBS Counselling 2018
The applicants whose name appear in the medadmgujarat org merit list are eligible for the counselling and admission process. The seat is allotted to the candidates based on the rank obtained in the NEET exam, seat availability, the number of applicants and choice of colleges preferred by the applicant. The shortlisted candidates have to report at the counselling venue (mentioned in the merit list) along with the documents mentioned below. Candidates also have to produce/submit the same in original and their attested copies at the time of admission.
- Allotment Letter of ACPUGMEC
- Tuition Fee Receipt showing the paid one term (6 months) fees at Axis Bank
- 12th (HSC) Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG-2018 Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate of Gujarat State
- Document showing place of birth & Date of Birth & Indian Citizenship: School leaving
Certificate/ Transfer Certificate / Passport / Birth Certificate
- For SEBC, ST and SC Category: Cast certificate issued by Authorities of Gujarat State only
- For SEBC Category: Non-creamy layer certificate (Parishistha ‘4’ in Gujarati/English) issued
on or after 01/04/2016 by Authorities of Gujarat State only
- Copy of Passport (if Citizenship is Dual / Foreign)
- Xerox Copy of Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority
Generally, two rounds of counselling take place. If the seats still remain vacant, then spot round of counselling to fill the vacant seat is conducted. Candidates must report to the counselling centre and allotted college before the last scheduled date. They also have to pay the academic fee in order to confirm their seats. If an applicant is unsatisfied with the seat allotment to him/her, then he can sit for the next round of counselling.
So by reading this article, an aspirant of Gujarat MBBS Admission 2018 will be able to know about the merit list and counselling procedure. If you have any query or doubt, then please, let us know by writing in the comment section below.