GITAM GAT 2019 Syllabus: The Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management will release the GITAM GAT 2019 exam pattern in the official brochure. With the help of exam pattern, aspirants will be able to know a lot about the GITAM GAT 2019 exam. The exam pattern will carry information about the GITAM aptitude test like mode of the exam, the number of questions, marking scheming, etc. The GITAM GAT 2019 syllabus for Physics, chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates can also check the preparation tips given below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
GITAM GAT 2019 Exam Pattern
GITAM GAT 2019 Exam Pattern: Aspirants who are going to take the examination must make sure that they start their preparation by checking out the exam pattern set down by GITAM University. The exam pattern will inform the candidates about GAT 2019 like the mode, duration, the number of questions, marking scheme, etc. Check the GITAM GAT 2019 exam pattern given below:
- Mode – GITAM GAT 2019 will be conducted in the online mode.
- Duration – The exam will be held for a duration of 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
- Type of Choice – Questions will be of Multiple choice type.
- Sections – There will be 40 questions from Mathematics and 30 questions from each Physics and Chemistry.
- The number of questions – There will total 100 questions marked out of 400.
- Marking scheme – 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
GITAM GAT 2019 Marking Scheme
GITAM GAT 2019 Exam Pattern: Check the number of questions and marking scheme given below:
|Sections||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
GITAM GAT 2019 Syllabus
Candidates must make sure that they check the syllabus of GITAM GAT 2019. The official syllabus will be released in the official exam brochure of the university. The GITAM GAT 2019 Syllabus will consist of topics from physics, chemistry and mathematics studied at the 10+2 level.
Check the GITAM GAT 2019 syllabus given below:
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chemistry Syllabus||Physic Syllabus||Mathematics Syllabus|
Classification Of Elements And Periodicity Of Properties
Hydrogen And Its Compounds
Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals
States Of Matter: Gases And Liquids
Group 13 Elements
Group 14 Elements
Group 18 Elemtns (ZERO Group Elements)
Group 15 Elements (V A Group Elements)
Group 16 Elements (VI Group Elements)
Group 17 Elements (VII A Group Elements)
General Principles Of Metalurgy
Principles Of Qualitative Analysis
Alcohols, Phenols And Ethers
Aldehydes, Ketones And Carboxyllic Acids
Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Practical Organic Chemistry
Chemistry In Everyday Life
|Units And Dimensions|
Elements Of Vectors
Centre Of Mass
Thermal Properties Of Matter
Kinetic Theory Of Gases
Simple Harmonic Motion
Ray Optics And Optical Instruments
Electrostatics And Capacitors
Cr Circuits (DC Only)
Electromagnetic Induction And Ac Circuits
Dualnature Of Matter And Radiation
Atoms And Nuclei
Semi-Conductor Devices And Communication Systems
|Sets, Relations And Functions|
Quadratic Equations & Theory Of Equations
Theory Of Equations
Binomial Theorem And Its Simple Applications
Sequences And Series
Permutations & Combinations
Matrices And Determinants
Three Dimensional Geometry
Properties Of Triangles
Limits, Continuity And Differentiability (LCD)
Applications Of Derivatives
Applications Of Integrals
Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola And Polar Co-Ordinates
Probabilities, Random Variables & Distributions Statistics
GITAM GAT 2019 Preparation Tips
After checking out the GITAM GAT 2019 exam pattern and syllabus, you can check the preparation strategy to be able to score well in the examination. The preparation tips provided here will be easy to apply during days of preparation and candidates will be able to score the desired score.
- Create a timetable on a daily basis to manage the day’s time well. you must add a break in between the study time.
- You must check only the correct exam syllabus for preparation and make a note of all the topics.
- You can also solve previous year question papers or sample papers that are available on the web.
- You must eat healthily and have a normal sleeping pattern.