GITAM GAT 2019 Application Form: The candidates who are planning to take the GITAM GAT 2019 are required to apply for the exam through GITAM GAT 2019 Application form. The application form is available in 3 different methods and the last date for the submission of the Application form is 30th March 2019. Candidates must visit the official website of GITAM GAT 2019 and fill out the application form. GITAM GAT 2019 will be conducted in the online mode and aspirants must fill the form with correct details. GITAM GAT 2019 Application Form fee details can be checked here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Application Form of GITAM GAT 2019 is now available and the last date for the submission of the form is 30th March 2019.
Click Here for GITAM GAT Application Form 2019 link.
GITAM GAT 2019 Application Form
GITAM GAT 2019 Application Form: Candidates who are going to take the entrance exam are required to fill and submit the GITAM GAT 2019 application form. The application form is now available in both online and offline mode. Candidates must provide only the correct details as this is the crucial step of examination. GITAM GAT 2019 Application Form is available online and can be obtained through post also. All applicants are required to fill out and submit the application form and also submit an application fee. The GITAM GAT 2019 Application Form fee is Rs. 1000 for all candidates and Rs. 600 for female candidates.
GITAM GAT 2019 Application Form Documents Required
Candidates must make sure that they are ready with the below-given documents to fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
Check the complete list of documents needed for GITAM GAT 2019 Application Form filling below:
- class 10th Mark sheet or Birth certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Medical certificate (if required)
- Valid email id and phone number
How to Fill GITAM GAT 2019 Application Form?
The first way to fill out the GITAM GAT 2019 Application Form is in the online mode. Read the detailed procedure below:
- Register – You have to click on the application form link and fill in basic details like name, date of birth, email Id, etc. Candidates must also select the group of exam they are applying to (PCM/PCB).
- Upload the images – In this step, candidates have to upload the scanned image of the photograph. The image should be in the correct specification.
- Payment of fees – The next step is to pay the GITAM GAT 2019 Application fees which can be filled in both online and offline mode. Details have been given in the GITAM GAT application fee 2019 section below.
- Submission of Form – Candidates must check all the details entered and submit the application form. Students are also advised to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
How to Fill the GITAM GAT 2019 Application form offline?
The second and third way of obtaining the application form is to obtain it in offline mode. Check both the procedures below and submit your application form of GITAM GAT 2019 easily.
- Candidates can send a written application to the GITAM University by writing on a plain paper with the name of the candidate and complete mailing address.
- The applicant will be required to send a DD of Rs 150/- drawn in favour of GITAM (Deemed to be University) payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
- Candidates have to send the request to Director-Admissions, GITAM (Deemed to be University), Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
In Bank Branches
- Candidates can obtain the GITAM GAT 2019 application form at the selected bank branches of Union Bank, Karur Vysa Bank and Indian Bank.
- Candidates will be required to fill in all the particulars and send a DD of Rs. 1000 (Rs. 600 for girl candidates) drawn in favour of GITAM (Deemed to be University), payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank, must be sent to Director-Admissions, GITAM (Deemed to be University), Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
GITAM GAT 2019 Application Form Fee
The application form is incomplete without the payment of Application fee. The GITAM GAT 2019 Application Form fee for all the candidates is the same, however, the application fee for girl candidates is different. Check the particulars and the mode of payment below:
|1||All Candidates||Rs. 1000||Online – Net Banking, Debit/ Credit Card|
|2||Female Candidates||Rs. 600||Offline – Demand Draft in favor of GITAM (Deemed to be University), payable at Visakhapatnam|
GITAM GAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
GITAM GAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, you must make sure that you fulfill the GITAM GAT 2019 eligibility criteria that have been set by the exam conducting body. It is necessary for each appearing candidate to possess the eligibility criteria in order to sit for the exam. Check the GITAM GAT 2019 Eligibility criteria listed below:
- You must have passed class 12th examination with at least 60% marks in Physics, chemistry and Mathematics.
- Those candidates who are applying to B. tech biotechnology will be required to obtain at least 60% in Physics, chemistry, mathematics and Biology.
- Candidates who are taking their class 12th examination in 2019 are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Those candidates who are first rank holders in central or state board will be granted direct admission without having to appear for GITAM GAT 2019.