GATE Admit Card 2022: GATE is a national-level entrance examination that takes place annually. In order to appear for GATE Entrance Exam, the candidates have to be present with the admit card of GATE. Candidates can access the GATE Hall Ticket @ the official website of GATE. Only those candidates can avail the admit card who fill the application form successfully. Hence, it is important to provide correct details in the GATE Application form. Through GATE, candidates get admission into M.E/M.Tech/ Ph.D. programs, etc. In this article, we are going to discuss the release date of the GATE admit card, steps to download, details present on the hall ticket, etc. Therefore, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
GATE Admit Card Release Date 2022
Concerned IIT announces the dates regarding Admit card release. Since the official notification is not out, keep the tentative dates in the account.
|Release of GATE Admit Card 2022 Date||3rd January 2022|
|GATE Entrance Exam 2022||5th, 6th, 12th, 13th February 2022|
Read GATE Application Form 2022
Steps To Download GATE Admit Card 2022
In order to download the hall ticket of GATE 2022, follow the steps given below. The Admit Card will be available on the official website.
- Head to the official website of GATE
- You will see the GATE Admit Card download link on the homepage
- Click on it
- Enter the login credentials, if necessary
- View your admit card and download the PDF
- The sample of the GATE Admit Card is shown below:
NOTE: If you have any discrepancies or errors in the admit card, please contact the official authorities immediately.
Read GATE Cutoff
Details Present On GATE Hall Ticket 2022
The admit card contains some crucial information. Hence, candidates must check the information carefully before downloading the hall ticket. Check the list of details below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number/ Application Number/ Registration Number
- Name of Parents
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- Date of Birth
- Complete Address of the Examination Centre
- Exam Centre Code
- Necessary Instructions
Read GATE Syllabus 2022
Discrepancy/ Errors in GATE Hall Ticket
Due to wrong printing or wrong information, the admit card might contain some errors. In case such a situation arises, then candidates can contact the official authorities immediately.
Also, if the candidate forgets the application number or password at the time of logging in for the download of admit card, then they can reset the password. In order to retrieve the password, follow the steps below.
Steps To Retrieve GATE Login Password
- Visit the official website of GATE
- Click on the GATE Admit Card 2022 link
- Then, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option
- Further, the candidate will receive the reset password link on the registered email ID
- Now, enter the new password and reset it
- Further, log in using the application number and new password
Documents Required On GATE Entrance Exam Day
At the time of the examination, candidates have to be present with certain documents. Along with the GATE Admit Card 2022, candidates must carry the following list of documents.
ID Proof for Indian Students
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
ID Proof for International Students
- College ID
- Government Issued ID
- Employee ID
Instructions Regarding GATE Exam 2022
Candidates need to follow certain rules and regulations at the time of appearing in the exam. Hence, we are providing the instructions below.
- It is important to reach the examination centre prior to the given time. Avoid the last-minute hassle. Candidates who reach late will not be given entry.
- Do not carry electronic items inside the examination hall.
- Read the exam instructions before solving the GATE question paper.
- After the reporting time closes, no candidate can enter the exam hall
- In case there any technical glitches in your system, inform the invigilator immediately. You will be given the buffer time accordingly.
GATE Admit Card FAQs
If you have any queries or doubts regarding the information given above, feel free to comment down below. We will help you shortly.