Galsi Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020: 15th list declared. 2nd phase online registration starts from 2nd-8th October 2020. 1st merit list has been published on 10th October 2020. Galsi Mahavidyalaya offers admission to various undergraduate courses on the basis of class 12th scores. Candidates need to register and fill up the application form to participate in the admission procedure. Galsi College Admission List 2020 (Honours) for the academic session 2020-21 will release category-wise. The Merit List of Galsi Mahavidyalaya will be available on the official website of the college. So, the college does not conduct any entrance exam for admission. Hence, the admission is solely on the basis of the candidate’s Class 12th marks.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Merit List contains details such as the Name of the candidate, Application Number, Course Name, marks of the candidate in the qualifying examination, etc. Through this article, candidates can get all the information regarding the Galsi Mahavidyalaya 2020 merit list.
- Galsi Mahavidyalaya 2nd phase online registration starts from 2nd-8th October 2020. 1st merit list has been published on 10th October 2020. Click here to apply.
- 10th-15th Merit List Schedule
Galsi Mahavidyalaya Phase-2nd Admission 2020-21 Schedule
Galsi Mahavidyalaya Important Dates 2020
The candidate applying for admission to the course will have to keep themselves up-to-date with the admission schedule. Hence, keep a check on the official website for the same.
|Galsi College Online Admission Form||10th Aug- 25th Aug 2020|
|1st Merit List||28th August 2020 (Published)|
|2nd Merit List||4th September 2020 (Declared)|
|3rd Merit List||7th September 2020 (Declared)|
|4th Merit List||10th September 2020 (Declared)|
|5th Merit List||13th September 2020|
|6th Merit List||15th September 2020|
Steps to check Galsi College Merit List 2020
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list of Galsi Mahavidyalaya College.
- Head to the official website of Galsi Mahavidyalaya.
- Click on the link “Galsi Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020”.
- Select the course and category. At last, click on the “submit” button.
- The list containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
- Save, download, and take the printout of the PDF for future use.
Details Present on Galsi Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the Merit list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. In case, if the name appears, then he/she need to report to the college along with the necessary documents. Galsi Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020 contains the following details.
- Registration number
- Name of the applicant
- Registration number
- Merit Points
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Galsi Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Galsi Mahavidyalaya 2020 Merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s marks in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the Galsi Mahavidyalaya college. Based on marks obtained, the number of seat availability, and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit lists. Students are called for counselling based on merit list.
Documents Required for Admission/ Verification
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of Galsi College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
Galsi Mahavidyalaya Fee Structure
The below-mentioned fee structure is as per 2018 session reference. Any form of update or changes in the fee structure for the 2020 session will be mentioned here.
If you have any doubts regarding this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section. We will assist you shortly.