Flame University Result 2021 of Online Cycle III is now available. The result was declared on 9th April 2021. However, Cycle IV results will be announced on 31st May 2021. Students who have appeared in the exam can check the result here. The link to check the FEAT result is available below. Students can check their result by submitting their login credentials. The result is available in the form of a scorecard. The university announces the result of FEAT, Essay Writing, and Personal Interview together. The final scorecard contains the candidate’s performance of all the admission rounds. Check FLAME University Admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Flame University has declared the result of Online Cycle III. Click here to check the result. The online cycle IV result will release on 31st May 2021.
Flame University Exam Dates
The university has announced the dates of all the online exam cycles. Candidates can check the dates below.
|Cycle||Exam Dates||Application Deadline||Course Program||Location||Result|
|Early Decision Online Cycle||1st to 6th December 2020||30th November 2020||UG||online from home||28th December 2020|
|Cycle I Admission||5th to 10th January 2021||4th January 2021||UG||online from home||29th January 2021|
|Online Cycle II Admission||16th to 21st February 2021||15th February 2021||UG||online from home||12th March 2021|
|Online Cycle III Admission||16th to 21st February 2021||15th March 2021||UG||online from home||9th April 2021|
|Cycle IV Admission||20th to 25th April 2021||19th April 2021||UG||online from home||31st May 2021|
|Cycle V Admission||1st to 6th June 2021||31st May 2021||UG||online from home||25th June 2021|
How to Check Flame University Result?
The university releases the result in the form of a scorecard. Students who have appeared in the test will be able to check the result. However, the result will release online only. So, the step by step process to check FEAT Result is as follows-
- Firstly visit the official website of the university- flame.edu.in
- Click on the admissions tab
- Enter the login credentials and click on the submit button.
- Check the details and download the FEAT Scorecard 2021.
Candidates must download the scorecards as soon as the result is declared. Students must note that the result will not be sent through the post. If there is an error in the information, then immediately contact the exam authority.
Check Related Article Links
- FLAME University Syllabus
- FLAME University Application Form
- AMU Result
- Pune University Result
- CDLU Result
- Kalyani University Syllabus
- Kerala University Result
- Kashmir University Result
- Jammu University Result
- Kalyani University Question Paper
- Cluster University Result
- JS University Result
Details printed on the FEAT Result 2021
Soon after downloading the result, the applicants must check all the details correctly. Hence, the list of the information that is printed on Flame University Scorecard.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Scores obtained
- Qualifying status
- Percentile etc.
What after the Release of Flame University Result?
Soon after the declaration of the result, the shortlisted candidates must accept the admission offer before the deadline date. Candidates have to submit the following details-
- Submit the Letter of Acceptance
- Pay the admission deposit fees as mentioned in the offer letter.
- Candidates can deposit the fees by the following modes- Net Banking, Demand Draft, etc.
The DD has to be made in favour of Flame University, payable at Pune. In the Demand Draft, the candidate has to mention the following details- Name, Programme Name, Application Number) mentioned on the backside of the DD.
Fame University Mailing Address
Candidates have to send the Demand Draft to the following address-
Selection Procedure of Flame University Admission
The Selection Process of the Flame University for Undergraduate Courses comprises of the following-
- Admission Test (FEAT/SAT/ACT)
- Personal Interview/One-Way Video Interview
- Past Academic Record
- Extracurricular Activities
- and Statement of Purpose
The Selection Process of Postgraduate Courses are as follows-
- National Level Entrance Test Scores (CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/MH-CET)
- Personal Interview
- Past Academic Record
- Extracurricular Record/Activities
- Statement of Purpose
- Personality Profiling
Flame University Application Form 2021
The University has released the application form on its official website- flame.edu.in. So, the candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will have to fill the application form online. Candidates can get the application link from the latest updates section (mentioned above). However, while filling the Flame University Registration Form, the candidates have to keep the documents ready.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and passing certificate.
- SAT Score Card (if applicable)- DI Code -6784
- ACT Score Card (if applicable)- College Code – 8974
- Other Educational Qualification Certificates
Flame University Enrollment/Counselling 2021
At the time of admission, the candidates have to carry the following documents to the University-
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- SAT Score Card
- ACT Score Card
- Other Educational Certificates and Transcripts
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Photographs
- Printout of the application form and Fee Receipt
- Flame University Admit Card 2021
So, these are the complete details regarding the Flame University Result 2021. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.