FLAME University Application Form 2021: FLAME University has an online process in which candidates have to first register themselves and fill the form. The admission process of the FLAME University takes place in an online mode for various courses such as Arts, Commerce, Science, and many more. For all UG courses, the candidates have to clear the FLAME Entrance Aptitude Test conducted by the University. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the FLAME University Online Form Look at the exams through which candidates can take admission to FLAME University.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- UG admissions are based on FEAT/SAT/ACT
- Admission to PGP EI is based on CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/MH-CET/FEAT
- CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/MH-CET are accepted for MBA admissions
- Admission to PG Diploma is done on a merit basis.
FLAME University Admission Dates 2021
Official notification is not out for the session 2021-22, hence look at the tentative dates. FLAME University admission dates for all programmes are
|Particulars||Application Dates||Result Date|
|Early Decision Cycle||Dec 2020||Dec 2020|
|Campus Cycle I||Jan 2021||Jan 2021|
|Regular Cycle I||Feb 2020||Mar 2020|
|Campus Cycle II||Mar 2021||Apr 2021|
|Campus Cycle II||Apr 2021||May 2021|
Check Out The FLAME University Application Process 2021.
Candidates have to follow certain steps in order to complete the application process of FLAME University. Look at the steps mention below:
Step 1: Registration
New users have to register themselves on the official site of the university. Details that need to be entered are:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile No.
- Email ID
- Re-enter Password
- Program Interested In
Existing Users have to enter the Username and Password.
Step 2: Enter Entrance Exam Details.
As the university takes the entrance exam for the selection of the candidates in the UG courses and other exams as per courses, they have to enter the details regarding the exam.
Information that candidates need to provide are:
- What Program Are You Applying For?
- Select the test you have appeared for/ will be appearing for
- Enter the registration no. , score, percentile, or result awaited.
Official website: FLAME University
Step 3: Enter The Personal Details
Make sure to enter the details as it appears on the 10th/12th mark sheet.
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Marital Status
- Residence Phone No.
- Total Family Income
Step 4: Enter Qualification Details
- Diploma/Degree Certificate
- Board/University Examination Body
- Year of Completion
- % or CGPA
- Major Subjects
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
The process is incomplete until the payment is made. Candidates can make the payment of Rs 2000 through various ways such as:
- Online Payment
- Scratch Card or
- Demand Draft.
FLAME University Eligibility Criteria 2021
Only those who will fulfill the eligibility requirement will be able to take part in the application process for admission. Check the eligibility criteria as per different courses.
|BA||Qualifying Exam: FEAT/SAT/ACT|
Class 12 in the relevant stream with an aggregate of 40%
|BBA||Qualifying Exam: FEAT/SAT/ACT|
Class 12 in the relevant stream with an aggregate of 45%
|BBA (Communication Management)|
|MBA||Qualifying Exam: CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/MH-CETBachelor’s degree from a recognized university with an aggregate of 50%|
|MBA (Communication Management)|
|PGP EI||Qualifying Exam: CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/MH-CET/FEATBachelor’s degree from a recognized university with an aggregate of 50%|
|Interdisciplinary Studies and Research||All Are PG Diploma|
Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university
|Business Studies and Research|
|Communication Studies and Research|
FLAME University Course Fee 2021
Fees are subject to change. However to get a rough idea check last year’s fee details as per the courses.
|Fee Type||Annual Fee (UG and MBA)||MBA (Communication Management) and PGP EI programme|
|Lodging and Boarding Fee||1,65.000||1,65,000|
FLAME University Scholarships 2021
Six different scholarships on a merit and needs basis are provided by the University for the students. Some of the scholarships are mentioned below:
- FLAME Fellow Programme: PG students are eligible who have scored 90% or above in CAT Or XAT or GMAT scores above 650 are eligible for this scholarship. Students will get 100% tuition fee waiver.
- Merit Scholarship: This gets to the student who has the best performance at the time of admission. The student will get a full fee waiver.
- Special Scholarships through Application: Given to achievers or outstanding all-rounders in different fields
- Emergency Need-Based Support: This scholarship is given to economically weak students