FLAME University Syllabus 2021: FLAME University conducts the FEAT entrance exam for the candidates who want to take admission to the university. The syllabus of the entrance exam consists of subjects such as English, Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, and General Knowledge. Candidates preparing for the FLAME University entrance exam must be aware of the exam syllabus and pattern. One can download the syllabus of FLAME University in order to clear the exam and have a seat in the University. A total of 100 questions be there from the subjects mentioned above. 140 is the total marks and candidates will get 120 minutes to solve the paper. Check out the detailed view of the syllabus here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
FLAME University Syllabus 2021
Check out the syllabus as per the subjects.
FLAME University English/Verbal Ability Syllabus
|Analogies||Logical Sequence of Words||Logical Deduction|
|Statements Assumptions/Conclusions||Strong and Weak Arguments||Course of Action|
|Word Usage||Syllogism||Causes and Effects|
|Statements and Inferences||Odd One Out||Fill in the Blanks|
|Reading Comprehension||English Grammar||Similar sounding words|
FLAME University Reasoning Syllabus
|Number Series||Clock||Sitting Arrangement|
|Letter Series||Matrix||Linear Arrangement|
|Series Missing Numbers||Cubes||Matrix Arrangement|
|Odd One Out||Coding-Decoding||Mathematical Puzzles|
|Blood Relation||Direction and Distance||Venn Diagram|
|Tables and Calendar||Statements and Conclusions|| Data Sufficiency|
|Assumption-Premise-Conclusion||Data Interpretation||Graphs Representing Area|
|Bar Graphs and Column Graphs||Cause and Effects|| Pie Chart|
|Matrix Arrangements||Visual Reasoning||Venn Diagram|
FLAME University Quantitative Syllabus
|Number System||Percentage||Installment Payments|
|Work, Pipes and Cisterns||Algebra||Permutation & Combination|
|Discount||Geometry||Quadratic and Linear Equation|
|Average||Co-ordinate Geometry||Profit & Loss|
|Arithmetic Progression||Mensuration||Alligation & Mixtures|
|Time and Work||Probability||Time-Speed-Distance|
FLAME University General Knowledge Syllabus
|Current Affairs||Business Personalities||Politics|
|Business Affairs||Brand Punchline||History|
|World Record||Books and Authors||Science|
|Awards and Prizes||Entertainment||Automobiles|
FLAME University Exam Pattern 2021
Check the sectional marks and marking pattern of the exam here.
|Section||Total Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|Section 1: Verbal Ability||40||50|
|Section 2: Reasoning (Analytical and Logical)||20||40|
|Section 3: Quantitative Ability||20||30|
|Section 4: General Knowledge||20||20|
Marking Scheme of the subjects:
|Section 1: Verbal Ability||Each question carries 1.25 marks|
|Section 2: Reasoning (Analytical and Logical)||Each question carries 2 marks|
|Section 3: Quantitative Ability||Each question carries 1.50 marks|
|Section 4: General Knowledge||Each question section carries 1 marks|
FLAME University Paper Highlights
- Questions will be in MCQ format
- Four options with one correct answer will be there
- A total of 140 marks exam is there.
- Candidates will be given 2 hrs to complete the paper
- There is no sectional time limit.
- Each section has a different marking scheme. And there is no negative marking.
FLAME University 2021 Preparation Tips
- Be aware of the syllabus in a detailed format and exam pattern of the exam.
- Make a note of the subjects and start the preparation
- Solve the previous years’ paper to know about the exam format.
- Make a routine as per the subjects and complete the task as per the day prescribed.
- Since there is no negative marking, try to attempt all the questions.
- Go for the mock test and have the real feeling of the exam. Analyze your weak and strength zone and work accordingly,