DU SOL Login 2020: The Open School of Learning, University of Delhi has opened the student login facility for the assignment based evaluation. The link is now active on its website. The University of Delhi is responsible for conducting the admission. Students have to enter their SOL Roll Number, in the login window. So, students who are willing to take admission in UG/PG Course Programs, have to create a DU Student Login Account to future access. The login id will help the students in filling the application form, admit card, and checking the results. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Open School of Learning, DU Candidate Login. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest Updates of DU SOL Candidate Login 2020
- The University has activated DU SOL UG CBCS Assignment- Based Evaluation link. Students can now check at assignment.sol.du.ac.in or click here
- The University has released the DU SOL Admit Card 2020 for Open Book Examination and Assignment Based Evaluation. You can check the related links below for more details.
- SOL Students can now change their mobile number and password from the student dashboard.
Online Registration Process- DU SOL Student Login
Students can perform the online registration process through DU SOL Candidate Login. However, to complete the registration process, the candidate has to generate a login id and password by submitting the personal and educational details. So, the step by step process for DU SOL Online Registration are as follows-
- Visit the official website, the link will be activated soon as the application form will start.
- Then click on continue to the main website
- Then select the “Student Support” button. The option is available at the top of the homepage.
- Now, click on “Student Registration” and fill in the following details on the “Student Profile”.
|SOL Roll Number||Birth Date||Name of the candidate as mentioned in ID|
- Click on the “Save” button
- Soon after submitting all the details, check your mail-id.
- Once, the registration is completed, you will receive a registration id and password.
For more clear details, we have provided the display page of DU SOL Login 2020 below.
How to Use the DU SOL Login 2020?
You can access the DU Candidate Login in various ways. So, here are a few steps through which you can access the candidate login.
- Firstly, visit the DU School of Open Learning and click on the “Login Icon”
- The login window will appear on the screen.
- Enter your SOL Number and Barcode
- Click on “Login Tab”
- If the candidate has already registered but has forgotten the password, then click on the forgot password option and retrieve your password.
How to Access the DU SOL Candidate Login Profile?
In the student profile of DU SOL Login 2020, you can make the changes in your personal and educational details. The display image of the DU Student Profile is as follows-
How to Download the Open School of Learning, Delhi University ID Card?
The step by step process to download the DU SOL Student ID Card are as follows-
- Visit the official website- du.sol.ac.in
- Then the login page will appear on the screen
- Enter SOL Roll number and Date of Birth
- Click on “View” Tab, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Students must note that they can download the Student I Card only twice.
How to Download DU SOL Demand Letter?
The DU SOL Demand Letter is provided to the promoted students. You can check the sample of the demand letter below. Students can download the demand letter from its official website. So, here are the step by step process to download the DU SOL Demand Letter.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Open School of Learning, DU- sol.du.ac.in
- Then enter your SOL Roll Number and Barcode Number.
- Submit the details.
- The demand letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details and download.
Sample of DU SOL Candidate Demand Letter
Details Printed on DU Candidate Demand Letter
The details that are printed on Open School of Learning, Demand Letter are-
- Name of the candidate
- Exam Roll Number
- Paper Code and Type
- Name of the course
DU SOL Candidate Login- Recovering Password
Students can recover their password, by providing their details Username. The details will be sent to the registered mail-id address. Therefore, make sure that you keep the user name details carefully.
Uses of DU SOL Login 2020
The Candidate Login of DU SOL can be used for the following-
- Filling up of the DU SOL Exam Form
- Making changes in the form (modifications)
- Fee Payment of DU SOL Form
- Confirmation of the form fee submission.
- Downloading the fee receipt
- Downloading the DU SOL I Card
So, these are the complete details of DU Login 2020. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.