Delhi MBBS Counselling 2018 – Ministry of health & Family welfare (govt. of India) is responsible to conduct Delhi MBBS 2018 counselling this year. The MCC has released the seat allotment list for round-2. Link to download the PDF is provided below. Delhi MBBS 2018 Mop-Up Round Registration Started. Link to register is provided below. The registration for Delhi MBBS Counselling has begun. The eligible candidates can register from 13th June 2018 to 18th June 2018. The Delhi MBBS counselling 2018 will be conducted in online mode. There will be two rounds of Delhi MBBS counselling 2018 and a mop-up round will be conducted if the seats are left vacant. Document verification will also take place at the helpline centres.
Delhi MBBS Counselling 2018 Updates
- To register for Delhi MBBS Mop-Up Round 2018 – Click Here
- Withdrawal of MBBS seat at UCMS Delhi 2018 – Click Here
- Online Reporting of Resignation for 2nd Round – MCC notification dated 02.08.2018 – Click Here
- MBBS BDS 2018 Schedule by MCC – Click Here
- MBBS BDS 2018 – 2nd Round Result – Click Here
- List of seat allotment for Round-1 has been released. To Download the PDF – Click Here
- This year (2018), the registration of counselling for 85% Delhi quota will be undertaken by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Govt. of India) through online mode. There will be no registration for MBBS/BDS counselling on university of Delhi/Faculty of Medical sciences website. The candidates seeking admission to colleges affiliated to University of Delhi are requested to refer the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Govt. of India) website. To register – Click Here
Admission after successful allotment of MBBS/BDS seats by MCC for 85% Delhi quota
- Only those candidates who are allotted seats in colleges affiliated to University of Delhi, aftter successful allotment of seats by the official counselling authority are required to register themselves for admission online at Faculty of Medical Sciences online link – Application for admission to MBBS/BDS for 85% Delhi quota. They are required to complete the registration process by uploading their documents, photograph and signature and online registration fee of Rs.1500/-(general and OBC) and Rs.1000/- (SC/ST/PWD).
- Any candidates who has not been allotted any seats in the University of Delhi under 85% Delhi quota or if otherwise ineligible to register for admission, somehow registered himself/herself on www.fmsc.ac.in, in such cases their registration will be invalid and no refund of fees will be done under any circumstances.
The scheduled counselling date of Delhi quota (85%) MBBS 2018 has been provided below. The Delhi MBBS 85% quota counselling will be conducted by MCC. So, the dates provided in the table is based on the MCC Counselling schedule 2018.
|S. No||Events||Dates (announced)|
|1.||Registration, Payment and choice filling||13th June 2018|
|2.||Last date to report at allotted college||18th June 2018 (up to 5pm)|
|3.||Choice filling and locking||Choice filling and locking|
|4.||Process of seat allotment round 1||20th to 21st June 2018|
|5.||Result of Counselling round 1||22nd June 2018|
|6.||Reporting to the allotted college||23rd June 2018 to 3rd July 2018|
DU MBBS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Govt. of India) the official counselling authority releases a set of eligibility criteria for the applicants to participate in the counselling undergraduate DU MBBS programme. Applicants must go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form for DU MBBS Admission 2018. The table given below provides the required eligibility criteria for the aspirants to apply for the DU MBBS Admission 2018:-
|1.||Nationality||Candidates must be a citizen of India. |
The NRI candidates holding Indian passports, overseas citizen of India and person of Indian Origin are also eligible to apply under the NRI category.
|2.||Age||Applicants must have attained 17 years of age or more as on 31st December 2018.|
|3.||Academic Qualification||Indian Nationals/ Overseas citizen of India who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system conducted by the CBSE/ISCE / Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi with subjects Physics, Chemistry , Biology/Biotechnology and English individually from the recognized schools conducting regular classes situated within the NCT of Delhi only will be eligible to register. |
Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying 10+2 examination.
40 % for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and OBC category candidates.
45% for locomotory disability of lower limbs.
|4.||NEET 2018||Applicant must have appeared and qualified in NEET 2018 Exam.|
Registration Form for Delhi State quota counselling 2018
To participate in the counselling of DU MBBS Admission 2018, aspirants need to register and fill up the application form. Candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria before going to fill up the application form. Steps to apply for DU MBBS Admission 2018 is provided below.
Here is a step by step guide on how to fill up the application form:-
- Click on the link “ DU MBBS Registration 2018” as it will redirect to the official counselling website.
- Register yourself by entering the name, email ID, phone number and date of birth.
- After registering, fill up the details like personal details, NEET exam score 2018 and rank and academic qualification.
- After filling up the application form, click on “submit” button.
- Payment of registration cum counselling fee.
Merit List of DU MBBS Admission 2018
The official counselling authority prepares and releases the DU MBBS Admission 2018 Merit List for admission to undergraduate MBBS programme in the medical colleges/Institution in state Delhi. Merit list is prepared based on various factors such as the number of applicants, NEET exam score and seat availability. Merit List contains the names of the candidates, Rank and NEET score etc.
DU MBBS Counselling Procedure 2018
- DU MBBS counselling 2018 will tentatively start on June 25, 2018.
- DU MBBS merit list 2018 will give information about the candidates who are eligible to participate in the counselling process.
- The authorities will publish a notification which will give information about the counselling venue and the candidates’ NEET 2018 roll numbers. These candidates will be invited for the DU MBBS 2018 counselling session.
- Candidates will be required to report at the centre with mandatory documents.
- After the successful verification of documents, the officials appointed by the conducting authority will call the candidates and give them the list of colleges according to their NEET 2018 score.
- Aspirants can only choose one course and college at the time of DU MBBS counselling 2018.
- Candidates will be allotted the selected college and course will be given provisional admission to DU MBBS 2018.
- Candidates who will be given provisional admission must take the medical fitness test. The test will be conducted to check whether the candidates are fit to pursue the course that they are applying to or not.
- Aspirants must submit a surety bond of INR 3,00,000 according to which they cannot leave the course before the completion of the course otherwise the money will not be refunded.
- Candidates have to submit a demand draft of INR 1,000/- which is non-refundable for opting a seat in the colleges affiliated with Delhi University.
- Demand Draft should be in the name of “Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,” payable at Delhi.
- The admission letter will be provided to those candidates who will be allotted a seat during DU MBBS 2018 counselling.
Documents Required for DU MBBS Counselling 2018
Candidates who are going to report at the counselling helpline center should carry below mentioned documents in original form. Two photocopies of the same has to be submitted at the time of counselling to the admission authorities.
- NEET 2018 scorecard
- NEET 2018 admit card
- Recent passport size photograph
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar Card
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 pass certificate
- Character Certificate issued by the Principal of the Institute last attended or any Gazetted Officer
- OBC Certificate, if applicable
- Father’s SC/ST Certificate, if applicable
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe certificate, if applicable
- Person with Disability (PwD) certificate, if applicable
- Certificate from the Principal of the School on prescribed proforma
- Non-creamy layer certificate, if applicable
- OCI card, if applicable
Delhi University Seat Matrix 2018
Institute offering MBBS Programme and affiliated to Delhi University through NEET UG 2018 score is provided in the table below. The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Govt. of India) has released the seat matrix for the colleges affiliated to Delhi University in PDF format. The PDF contains the details related to quota name, course, institute name, category and seats available. To download the PDF – Click Here