NEET 2018 Mop Up Round Counselling: NEET MBBS Mop- Up Final Result 2018 Published. Link to download the PDF is provided below. NEET MBBS Mop- Up Round 2018 Registration is opened till 18th August 2018. Registration and Counselling schedule is provided below. 2018 Mop up round will be conducted by the Medical Council Committee (MCC) after the 2nd round. Dates for the events related to Mop up or Stray round has been published. Mop up round dates for NEET 2018 Counselling is provided in the table below. Mop up round is available for Central/Deemed Uni./ESIC only.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates who have not taken part in round 1 and 2 are eligible to take part in the mop-up round. The candidates who are eligible for the counselling process can register themselves for counselling at the MCC official website which is www.mcc.nic.in. Fresh choice filling and locking is also available for Mop Up round. To get more information about NEET 2018 Mop-UP Round -Read Below.
NEET 2018 Mop-Up Round Updates
- To check and download the NEET Mop- Up Round Final Result 2018 – Click Here
- To download the Allotment letter mop- up round 2018 – Click Here
- To check and download the NEET Mop- Up Round Provisional Result 2018- Click Here
- For fresh registration of Mop-Up Round 2018 – Visit the “steps to apply for mop-up below”.
- The candidates who have registered earlier – Click Here
- To download the seat matrix for NEET 2018 Mop up round – Click Here
- Since the NEET 2018 second round has been delayed considerably, so there are chances that mop up round dates could change. However, it is to be noted that MBBS 1st year classes have to commence at a scheduled time. Any updates will be upload and informed here published on the official website of MCC.
NEET 2018 Mop-Up Round Dates
Candidates are informed that the dates for NEET 2018 Mop Up Round and Stray Round are as per the original NEET 2018 Counselling schedule. Candidates can follow the dates related to NEET 2018 mop-up round.
|1.||Display of Seats Matrix for Mop-up||10th to 11th August, 2018 (3-Days)|
|2.||Registration/Payment & Choice Filling||12th August, 2018 to 14th August, 2018|
|3.||Payment facility||Payment facility will be available till|
15th August, 2018 12:00 Noon.
|4.||Choice Filling/ Locking||15th August, 2018 (10:00 to till 05:00 PM)|
|5.||Processing of Seat Allotment||16th August, 2018|
|6.||Declaration of result||17th August, 2018|
|7.||Reporting to the alloted institute||18th August, 2018 to 26th August, 2018|
|8.||Transfer of Non Reporting & Non Joining Vacant seat to Deemed/Central Universities/ESIC for Mop-up||27th August 2018|
NEET 2018 Mop-Up Round Eligibility Criteria
The Following categories of candidates are eligible for Mop Up Round
a) Candidates who are registering for the first time.
b) Candidates who have registered but not been allotted a seat in Round I & Round II.
c) All candidates except those who are holding a seat of Round I or Round II.
d) Candidates who have joined seat in Round II of Deemed/ Central Universities are not eligible.
Online allotment process for Mop Up Round for Deemed/ Central Universities
The seat in the mop-up round will be allotted to the candidates based on the following steps. Candidates who are participating in this round, they must go through the process carefully.
1. Fresh Registration for Mop up Round (not required for earlier resigned candidates).
2. Choice Filling/ Choice Locking
3. The process of Seat Allotment for Mop Up Round.
4. Result Publication for Mop Up Round
5. Reporting at the Allotted Medical/ Dental College after Mop Up Round
6. List of ten times (of the registered candidates) of number of Stray vacancies to be sent to Deemed / Central Universities to be exhausted strictly in order of merit.
7. Final Stray Vacancy Round to be conducted by Deemed/ Central Universities (There will be no Fresh Registration of Candidates in Final Stray Vacancy Round).
Steps to register for the NEET 2018 Mop-up round
Candidates who are interested in participating in the NEET 2018 Mop UP, they must follow the below steps carefully. The link to register will be activated here once it gets released.
Step 1: Click on the link “MCC official website”. Clicking on the link will redirect to the official website. The link will be activated here once it gets released.
Step 2: Search for the link “New registration” option and click on it.
Step 3: A page containing important instruction will appear on the screen. Read the instruction carefully and click on “Proceed to apply button”.
Step 4: Fill all the details like personal, qualification, address & NEET score etc and click on submit
Step 5: Verify your email ID and phone number.
Step 6: Now, upload scanned image of signature and photograph as per the specification.
Step 7: Pay the application fee in online mode via debit card, credit card or net banking.
Step 8: Save, download and take the printout of the filled up application form.
Documents required for NEET 2018 Mop Up Round and Stray counselling
Following are the list of documents which will be required at the time of counselling:
- Class 10th Certificate.
- Class 10+2 certificate and mark sheet.
- Admit Card issued by the official authority,
- NEET 2018 Result
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Eight passport size photograph same affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter.
- Valid govt identity proof.
- Category certificate, if applicable
- PWD certificate, if applicable.
FAQ About NEET 2018 Mop Up Round
1.If a candidate does not report at the allotted college during Round 2 whether he has to register again for Mop Up round of Deemed/ Central Universities?
Ans: Yes, Candidate security amount will be forfeited and he has to register fresh in Mop Up round with Fresh Payment.
2. – What is the procedure for Mop Up Round Counseling which will be conducted by DGHS for Deemed & Central Universities?
Ans: The net vacant seats due to non joining , non reporting of Round 2 will be published in the seat matrix and eligible candidates have to submit fresh choices and the result will be processed as per Choice & Merit.
3. Will there be any Fresh Registration for Stray Vacancy Round?
Ans: No, there will be no Fresh Registration. The 10 times vacant seats list of registered candidates will be provided by DGHS to colleges for Stray Vacancy Round as per the direction of Hon’ble Supreme Court directions and as per regulations of MCI.
Spot allotment in AIQ reverted in kerala state who can participate .If the student not registered in keam portal can apply for the seat