15th Dhruba Chand Halder College Merit List 2021: Dhruba Chand Halder College will release the provisional merit list on the official website of the college. This college offers UG courses in B.A., B.Com, and B.Sc – general and honours. It does not conduct the entrance exam for the selection of the students. The concerned authority prepares the list on the basis of the last qualifying exam by the students. Selected students can take admission within the time allotted by the college. After filling the admission form, one can pay the fees. Fees can only be paid after the 2 hours from the submission of the admission form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Dhruba Chand Halder (DCH) College Important Dates 2021
The college notifies the dates regarding the admission process prior to the application process which starts at the official website. Below are the scheduled dates, which students have to consider before moving ahead. Honours and general courses have a different schedule.
MERIT LIST PUBLICATION & ADMISSION PHASE (HONOURS COURSES)
1st Merit List
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|Date of Publication of Total Valid Applicant’s List (Merit wise)||August 2021|
|Date of Publication of Provisional 1st Merit List (HONOURS COURSES) for Unreserved Seats||August 2021|
|The date for intimation to the college office for any discrepancies regarding the Merit List (Any wrong data entry in the application form will not be entertained.)|
|Online Admission Form Filling from 1st Merit List (HONOURS COURSES) and fee submission.|
2nd Merit List
|Date of Publication of Provisional 2nd Merit List (HONOURS COURSES)||September 2021|
|Online Admission Form Filling from 2nd Merit List (HONOURS COURSES) and fee submission||September 2021|
MERIT LIST PUBLICATION & ADMISSION PHASE (GENERAL COURSES)
|Date of Publication of Provisional 1st Merit List (HONOURS COURSES) if seats are available||—|
|Online Admission Form Filling from 1st Merit List (HONOURS COURSES) and fee submission||—|
NOTE: Submission of Admission fees at SB Collect. Bank fees may be deposited after 6 hours from the submission of the admission form.
How To Download DCH College Merit List 2021?
In order to check the list, one has to follow certain steps. The steps are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the college
- Click on “Admission 2021”
- Look for “Merit List” at the top of the page
- Select the “Merit List“ and “subject/course” and click the “submit” button
- A whole list will appear in front of the screen
Details Present on Dhruba Chand Halder College Merit list 2021
The information which the College contains are:
- Serial No
- User Name
- Form No.
- Subject Marks
- Merit Scores
- If PH
- Date of merit list release
There are many things that are kept in mind while preparing the list. Different subjects have different criteria for preparing the list. Mainly best of 4 plus other subject marks as per the respective subject for graduation is taken into account. If there is a tiebreaker then the candidates who hold the higher marks in the respective subject is taken into account
Documents Required For Dhruba Chand Halder College Admission 2021
- Printout of DCH College Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.