15th Dhruba Chand Halder College Merit List 2020: 11th Merit List has been published. A detailed merit list for BA/ BSc/ BCom admission has been published. Dhruba Chand Halder College will release the provisional merit list on the official site of the college. This college offers UG courses in B.A., B.Com, and B.Sc – general and honors. It does not conduct the entrance exam for the selection of the students. The concerned authority prepares the list on the basis of the last qualifying exam by the students. Selected students can take admission within the time allotted by the college. After filling the admission form, one can pay the fees. Fees can only be paid after the 2 hours from the submission of the admission form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Dhruba Chand Halder College 11th Admission Merit List has been published on the website. Click Here
DCH College Admission Schedule 2020-21
Dhruba Chand Halder (DCH) College Important Dates 2020
The college notifies the dates regarding the admission process prior to the application process starts on the official website. Below are the scheduled dates, which students have to consider before moving ahead. Honours and general courses have a different schedule.
MERIT LIST PUBLICATION & ADMISSION PHASE (HONOURS COURSES)
1st Merit List
|Date of Publication of Total Valid Applicant’s List (Merit wise)||27th August 2020 (declared)|
|Date of Publication of Provisional 1st Merit List (HONOURS COURSES) for Unreserved Seats||27th August 2020 (declared)|
|The date for intimation to the college office for any discrepancies regarding the Merit List (Any wrong data entry in the application form will not be entertained.)|
|Online Admission Form Filling from 1st Merit List (HONOURS COURSES) and fee submission.|
2nd Merit List
|Date of Publication of Provisional 2nd Merit List (HONOURS COURSES)||4th Sept 2020|
|Online Admission Form Filling from 2nd Merit List (HONOURS COURSES) and fee submission||4th to 6th Sept 2020|
MERIT LIST PUBLICATION & ADMISSION PHASE (GENERAL COURSES)
|Date of Publication of Provisional 1st Merit List (HONOURS COURSES) if seats are available||—|
|Online Admission Form Filling from 1st Merit List (HONOURS COURSES) and fee submission||—|
NOTE: Submission of Admission fees at SB Collect. Bank fees may be deposited after 6 hours from the submission of the admission form.
How to Download DCH College Merit List 2020?
In order to check the list, one has to follow certain steps. The steps are as follows:
- Visit the official site of the college
- Click on “Admission 2020”
- Look for “Merit List” at the top of the page
- Select the “Merit List“ and “subject/course” and click “submit” button
- A whole list will appear in front of the screen
Details Present on Dhruba Chand Halder College Merit list 2020
The information which the College contains are:
- Serial No
- User Name
- Form No.
- Subject Marks
- Merit Scores
- If PH
- Date of merit list release
There are many things that are kept in mind while preparing the list. Different subjects have different criteria for preparing the list. Mainly best of 4 plus other subject marks as per the respective subject for graduation is taken into account. If there is a tiebreaker then the candidates who hold the higher marks in the respective subject is taken into account
Documents Required for Admission
- Printout of DCH College Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.