DAVV CET Counselling 2021: The admission council of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya will conduct the counselling for admission to various UG/PG courses. Candidates who have qualified with a minimum qualifying percentage will be able to participate in the counselling process. However, the DAVV CET Counselling will take place on the basis of the Merit List Marks. The DAVV Admission Process will be available for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses. In order to participate in the counselling process, candidates have to register themselves using their login credentials. Last year, the counselling schedule was canceled, therefore candidates were directly called for admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DAVV Previous Year 2020 Counselling Schedule
The university will announce the dates of counselling for admission 2021-22. However, we can predict the counselling dates this year on the basis of the previous year’s counselling schedule. The DAVV CAP Merit List will be released on the scheduled dates. Candidates can check the previous year’s DAVV CET Counselling 2021 schedule below-
DAVV Counselling Process 2021
All the selected candidate needs to register for DAVV CET counselling 2021 by paying the required fees prescribed by the examination authority. Registered Candidates will call for counselling. The DAVV counseling for Group A, Group B, Group C, and Group D will take place at the university. A separate venue could be provided for different courses. Candidates can call to different campuses as well. The venue and date will be provided in the call letter issued by the university. A group of teachers will be talking to the students in the counseling process. If you have any confusion or issue, these experts will guide you. The seat will allot to candidates on the basis of the merit list released by the university. Those who have qualified for two different courses will have to make a choice. The university authority will verify all the documents of candidates.
DAVV Counselling 2021: Process to cancel seats
Candidates who have taken admission in first and second counselling and want to cancel their admission can do so by filling the admission cancellation form. After cancellation, candidates can collect their documents from the required departments. The authority will return the fee with a deduction.
DAVV CET Third Round Counselling against vacant seats
- Candidates who want to appear in the third round have to apply/register online.
- Also, candidates from the first and second rounds are also eligible to apply for the counselling. They will have to register again.
- Candidates who have been already allotted seats can also apply. These candidates have to bring their allotment letter and fee receipt of the first and second round counselling.
- The details of the vacant seats will be available on the official website of DAVV CET- www.dauniv.ac.in
- Once the DAVV Third Round Counselling is over, candidates will have to report the counselling venue with the documents on the specified date.
Payment of Fee at DAVV CET Counselling 2021
The candidates have to bring a demand draft of Rs 10,000/- in favour of Registrar, DAVV, Indore. You will have to pay the counselling fees at the time of the admission process. The deposition of the money will confirm your seat in the admission.
Documents to Bring in DAVV Counselling
The candidates will have to bring certain documents to the centre of the counselling. Without the same, the authority will not allow the candidate to attend the session of counselling.
- Three Passport Sized photographs
- Application Form of DAVV CET 2021
- DAVV CET admit card 2021
- DAVV CET result 2021
- Marksheets of the qualifying exam
- Age proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- JK Resident Certificate
- MP Domicile Certificate
- EW Certificate from the competent authority (only for MP Domicile)
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Income Certificate
- Affidavits for Gap Studies ( if applicable)
Important Instructions DAVV Counselling 2021
Before coming to the examination, candidates need to know certain things. We are providing here a list of the important information you should know. Check the list below.
- Candidates have reported in person for the DAVV CET counselling process. The time and place will assign to them. Non- appearance will disqualify the student from the admission process.
- Only in extreme or rare circumstance, representative of the candidate will be allowed in the counselling process. The representative needs to have a real photocopy of Identity Card of the candidate.
- The candidate has to bring a demand draft of Rs. 10,000 in the name of Registrar.
DAVV CET 2021 Counselling- Seat Reservation
The Reservation of Seats is done on the basis of the Madhya Pradesh Government. However, the benefits of the reservation are offered to the MP Domicile Candidates.
- Out of the total seats, 16% to 20% of the seats are for the ST/SC Category Applicants.
- 14% of Seats are for the OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates.
- 10% of Seats are available for Economically Weaker Sections belonging to MP State.
- One Seat on over and above basis is reserved for the PWD Candidates with 50% and above disability.
- A horizontal reservation of 30% seats is for the female applicants.
- Admission for the wards of the University employees will be done on the basis of the University Guidelines.
- One Seat in each program (over and above) is for the daughters and sons of the persons displaced from the state of Jammu and Kashmir settled in MP on or before 1st January 1990.
- One Seat in each program is reserved for the Residents of Jammu and Kashmir.
DAVV CET Seat Distribution – for all courses
|Courses||Number of Seats|
|Foreign Trade (MBA)||120|
|Management Science (MBA)||120|
|Advertising and Public Relations (MBA)||40|
|Business Analytics (MBA)||60|
|Business Economics (MBA)||30|
|Computer Management (MBA)||60|
|Financial Administration (MBA)||120|
|Financial Services (MBA)||50|
|Foreign Trade (MBA)||60|
|Hospital Administration (MBA)||60|
|Human Resource (MBA)||120|
|International Business (MBA)||60|
|Marketing Management (MBA)||120|
|Media Management (MBA)||40|
|Public Administration and Policy (MBA)||50|
|Rural Development (MBA)||50|
|Tourism Administration (MBA)||40|
|Journalism and Mass Communication||35|
|BA LLB (Hons)||60|
|LLM (Business Law)||35|
Thus, these are the complete details of DAVV CET 2021 Counselling. If you have any queries regarding the Counselling Procedure, then please comment on the section below.