CCS University Counselling 2020: Chaudhary Charan Singh will be invited applications for the academic year 2020-2021 for admission in various under-graduate, postgraduate courses. The application forms for Chaudhary Charan Singh University are available on online mode on the official website. Candidates could register themselves on the registration portal and then proceed with the admission process. Candidates need to clear an entrance exam for getting admission in CCS University. The Candidates who will clear the CCS University entrance exam will have their names on the merit list will be called for the counselling round. The counselling round will be held shortly after the declaration of the CCSU exam results. The Counselling round will be held most probably in the month of July. Candidates need to keep an eye on the official website of the University to get all the updates regarding the counselling session for admissions in Chaudhary Charan Singh University.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CCS University Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidates who have passed his/ her qualifying exam as a private student needs to present a certificate of good conduct from the principal of the college or any gazetted officer or an M.L.A/ M.P at the time of counselling.
- The certificate of good conduct should not be more than six months older.
- Applicants who wish to take admissions in CCS University for the academic year 2020-2020 need to submit the hard copy of the application form along with the self-attested copy of the required mark sheets, certificates, degree, fee submission proof and other desired documents to the respective department of the university if there names are there on the merit list of a particular course.
- The merit list will be displayed on the official website of CCS University for some days and once the new merit list is updated, the claim of applicants on the previous list will not be considered.
- At the time of counselling, the original documents will be verified from the self-attested copies of certificates, degree, mark sheet and other desired documents.
- Candidates who wish to take admission in CCS University for the academic year 2020-21need to make sure that only those photograph will be accepted which will be attested by the principal if intermediate/ degree /post-graduate college /head of the department of the university or any gazetted officer.
Documents required during CCS University Counselling 2020
Candidates whose names will be there on the merit list of CCS University admission 2020 will be called for the counselling process. Candidates are advised to bring all the required documents along with photocopies of each document with themselves in order to avoid any inconvenience at the time of the counselling process. If any kind of documents is not submitted by the candidate or any wrong information is found on any document then the university authorities are entitled to take any action including the cancellation of admission of a candidate. Candidates are required to bring the following documents along with themselves at the time of counselling –
- Original counselling letter along with the photocopy of counselling letter.
- Original Admit card along with a photocopy of the admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on CCS UNIVERSITY prospectus.
- All the original and at least two photocopies of certificates of class 10th and 12th
- Rank card/ Hall ticket
- Scorecard (if applicable)
- Original degree / Provisional certificate if the candidate is appearing in any exam.
- Medical documents mentioned on CCS UNIVERSITY APPLICATION FORM
- 4-6 Passport size photographs both colored and black and white
- All the other supportive documents mentioned in the application form or as told by the concerned authorities.
CCS University Counselling Procedure 2020
Candidates who will clear the CCS entrance exam 2020 will be issued letters for the counselling procedure. Candidates whose names will be in merit list have to attend this counselling session, in order to proceed with admissions. Candidates who do not follow the required procedure may face problems in their admissions in CCS University. Below are the guidelines for the CCS University counselling procedure for the academic year 2020-2021.
- The applicants will be selected for the counselling procedure on the basis of merit list of candidates.
- Applicants have to carry the required documents at the counselling center for verification and it is necessary for candidates.
- They have to fill their choices in the counselling procedure as per their won preferences.