CCS University Counselling 2022: The University has will start the counselling process of the UG/PG Courses once the result and merit list will be announced soon. Students can check the schedule below. The application forms for Chaudhary Charan Singh University will be available on online mode on the official website. Candidates have to register themselves on the registration portal and then proceed with the admission process. Candidates need to clear an entrance exam for getting admission in CCS University. Thus, the candidates who will clear the entrance test of CCSU can expect their names on the Merit List. Those candidates whose names appear in the merit list can sit for the CCS University counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The counselling round is conducted soon after the declaration of the CCSU exam results. The Counselling schedule of CCS University Meerut will be announced soon. Candidates need to keep an eye on the official website of the University to get all the updates regarding the counselling session for admissions in Chaudhary Charan Singh University.
CCS University Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates who have passed his/ her qualifying exam as a private student need to present a certificate of good conduct from the principal of the college or any gazetted officer or an M.L.A/ M.P at the time of CCS UG/PG counselling.
- The certificate of good conduct should not be more than six months older.
- Applicants who wish to take admissions in CCS University for the academic year 2022-2023 need to submit the hard copy of the application form along with the self-attested copy of the required mark sheets, certificates, degree, fee submission proof and other desired documents to the respective department of the university if their names are there on the merit list of a particular course.
- The Merit List will be available on the Official Website of CCS University. However, if a new Merit List is available, then the candidates whose name is not in the new merit list will not be eligible for the further counselling process.
- At the time of counselling, the original documents will be verified from the self-attested copies of certificates, degree, mark sheet, and other desired documents.
- Candidates who wish to take admission to CCS University for the academic year 2022-23 need to make sure that only those photographs will be accepted which will be attested by the principal if intermediate/ degree /post-graduate college /head of the department of the university or any gazetted officer.
CCS University Counselling Procedure 2022
Candidates who will clear the CCS entrance exam 2022 will receive a call letter for the counselling procedure. The applicants whose names will be on the merit list have to attend this counselling session. Candidates who do not follow the required procedure may face problems in their admissions in CCS University. Below are the guidelines for the CCS University counselling procedure for the academic year 2022-23.
- Firstly, Applicants have to carry the required documents at the counselling centre for verification and it is necessary for candidates.
- They have to fill their choices in the counselling procedure as per their won preferences.
Documents required during CCSU Counselling 2022
Candidates whose names are there on the merit list of CCS University admission 2022 will be eligible for the counselling process. Therefore, candidates must bring all the required documents along with photocopies. If you fail to submit any document, then the authorities will reject your candidature. So, to confirm the Admission Slot, candidates have to submit the following documents at the Document Verification Schedule of CCSU.
- Original counselling letter along with the photocopy of counselling letter.
- Original Admit card along with a photocopy of the admit card
- The bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on CCS UNIVERSITY prospectus.
- All the original and at least two photocopies of certificates of class 10th and 12th
- Rank card/ Hall ticket
- Scorecard (if applicable)
- Original degree / Provisional certificate if the candidate is appearing in any exam.
- Medical documents mentioned on CCS UNIVERSITY APPLICATION FORM
- 4-6 Passport size photographs both colored and black and white
- All the other supportive documents mentioned in the application form or as told by the concerned authorities.