Madurai Kamaraj University Counseling 2020: Madurai Kamaraj University which was established in 1966, provides a large number of educational and professional courses to the students from different parts of the country. It is the university with the potential for excellence. The entrance result will be out in the month of May/June which is then followed by counseling. Counseling dates have not been mentioned till date, so for more information, one has to check the official website on a regular basis. However, tentatives dates are more likely in the month of May/ June. The counseling process is basically done so that there will be transparency in admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Madurai Kamaraj University Counseling Procedure 2020
Before going for the counseling candidates have to keep certain things on the mind. And they are advised to have information regarding the counseling before they actually appear for.
The things which require attention are:
- Based on the merit list candidates have to confirm their ranking and confirm the counseling date from the official website of the university.
- Choices of the courses should be decided by the students before appearing for the Madurai Kamaraj University Counseling. Process.
- Remember that students will get the course of his/her choice based on their ranking.
Madurai Kamaraj University Documents required for Counseling 2020
There are lots of procedure before finally taking admission in the college. Counseling actually checks the personal and educational certificate of the candidates and thus accordingly they are given seats in the respective field. Some get the courses as per their interests and choices while some don’t. This mainly happens because they keep merit into consideration along with the reservation policy.
Thus documents which require while counseling 2020 are
- Admit card ( original) along with the photocopy.
- Have an original counseling letter along with the photocopy of it.
- Drafts have to be made in the name of the bank given by the university and follow the guidelines mentioned on Madurai Kamaraj University prospectus 2020.
- Bring the copy of rank card/hall ticket
- If applicable bring Scorecard.
- All the original educational certificates along with the photocopy are required.
- If the candidate is appearing then they must bring the original degree or provisional certificate.
- Students who belong to a certain community like ST/SC/OBC/Other must have a caste certificate duly authorized by the authority of respective places.
- Medical documents were also asked which in mention in the application form.
- Passport size photograph is required i.e 4-6 passport size.
For further documents, students are asked to check the official website so that they don’t miss any information regarding the documents and counseling.
|Note: Make a copy of all the documents to avoid any kind of uncertainty.|
Madurai Kamaraj University Seat Allotment 2020
This is the final stage where students can actually confirm their seats and assure themselves that they have finally booked their seats in the university.
Hence seat allotment will be done on the basis of the merit list. Candidates are not bound by any things. If they do not get the subject as per their requirement then they can withdraw from it. Since counseling is merit based so whoever comes on top, as per the subject requirement they are given seats and rest are given no choice and subjects are as per the university.
Candidates must not miss any information related to documents and counseling.
Counseling Centre 2020.
Madurai Kamaraj University held the entrance exam on all India level basis hence there are centers through which exams are being conducted. There are mainly eight centers across the nation.
Things that the candidates have to keep in mind before appearing for counseling are:
- Candidates must select the appropriate center as per their convenience. Keep the nearest location for the counseling.
- Reach the counseling center one day before the counseling so that candidates must be familiar with the environment and they must remove the uncertainty.
- Analyze each and everything that must be asked during the counseling period and thus accordingly look upon the things.
- Avoid the last minute rush in arranging the documents. Arrange the documents properly as per the sequence mention by the university in its official site.
- Create a figure and decide all the things of their choice so that candidates must be in a safe zone.
Till date, no such announcement has been made for 2020 counseling but candidates must prepare themselves with the tentative dates which are given in this article. For further reference, candidates are advised to regularly check the official website of the university.