DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2019 will be offered by Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology. The admission process is organized by DAIICT every year to offer admission to the applicant in B.Tech Programmes. The admission will be on the basis of All India Level and Gujarat State Level. Therefore, no entrance examination will be conducted for getting the admission. Candidates can register themselves from 29th April 2019. The last date to submit the application form is 28th June 2019. Only eligible candidates can fill and submit the application form of DAIICT 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Merit list will also be prepared based on JEE Main AIRs. Through this merit list, applicants will get shortlisted for getting DAIICT Admission 2019 under various branches of B.Tech course.
NOTE – At All India Level, applicants can apply through their JEE Main All India Rank’s and at Gujarat State Level, candidates have to apply through ACPC separately.
DAIICT Application Form 2019 is available from 29th April 2019. The last date to submit the form is 28th June 2019. Candidates can fill the form using the link available on this page.
DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2019 Date
The following table shows some of the tentative dates related to the admission procedure of DAIICT 2019:
|1||Availability of Application Form||29th April 2019|
|2||Last date to submit Application Form||28th June 2019|
|3||Publication of Merit List||5th July 2019|
|4||Last date to make fee payment by shortlisted candidates||12th July 2019|
|5||Registration and Document verification||29th July 2019|
|6||Commencement of Orientation Program||31st July to 2nd August 2019|
|7||Commencement of Classes||05th August 2019|
Quick Facts about DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2019
|Admission name||Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology Bachelor of Technology Admission|
|Commonly Known as||DAIICT B.Tech Admission|
|Conducting Body||Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT)|
|Purpose||Admission to B.Tech (ICT) and B Tech (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science) at DAIICT|
|Admission Process||Admission will be based on JEE Main 2019 AIR. No separate entrance exam will be conducted.|
|Availability of Online Application||2nd week of April 2019 (Tentative)|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1200|
|Number of Seats Available||All India Category – 115|
Gujarat Category – 165
DAIICT B.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria for DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2019 are essential for every candidate who is seeking admission in the university. In order to get admission, the candidate must adhere to the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
- An applicant whose birth date falls on or after 1st Oct, 1992 are eligible to apply for the DAIICT B.Tech Admissions 2019.
- The candidate must have qualified JEE Main 2019.
- Aspirants who are appearing for class 12th examination or equivalent examination can also apply for DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2019.
- The applicant must have passed class 12th with Physics and Mathematics
Below is the list of qualifying examination which is accepted by DAIICT 2019 for admission procedure:
- HSC Vocational Examination.
- Intermediate examination by a recognized central or state board such as CBSE or CISCE
- 2-year pre-university qualifying examination from a recognized university or board.
- 3 years duration diploma recognized by the AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
- The final examination of the 2-year course of the Joint Service Wing of the NDA (National Defence Academy).
- Advanced (A) level at GCE examination (London/ Cambridge / Sri Lanka).
- Senior Secondary school examination organized by the National Institute of Open Schooling with five subjects at least.
- Certificate of High School Examination of the International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva or Cambridge University.
NOTE – Eligibility Criteria of DAIICT 2019 remains same for all applicants who are seeking DAIICT B.Tech admission 2019
DAIICT B.Tech Application Form 2019
DAIICT B.Tech Application Form 2019 is available 29th April 2019. The conducting authority has released the form in online mode on the official website of the university. Only eligible candidates can fill the form. Filling of application form is vital for candidates who desire for DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2019. The form comprises of personal, qualification, category, communication and contact details. These details must be correctly filled by the aspirant. Details regarding JEE Main 2019 also need to be filled which includes marks scored, rank obtained and roll number. On completion of form filling the applicant must submit it on or before the last date of submission. The last date to submit the form is 28th June 2019. While submitting, aspirants need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1200 which is the same for all categories of the applicant via online mode. Payment can be made through Net banking or Debit/Credit card.
DAIICT B.Tech Merit List 2019
The authority will publish DAIICT B.Tech Merit List 2019 on 5th July 2019. The list will be prepared on the basis of All India Rank of JEE Main 2019 which helps in offering DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2019 to seekers. The candidate whose name will be listed on the merit list will be called for the Counselling process. Thus, aspirants need to pay corresponding admission fees within the given deadline and they have to report at the DAIICT campus for document verification. Upon successful verification, seats will be allotted to the applicant.
DAIICT B.Tech Cut-Off 2019
DAIICT B.Tech Cut-off 2019 is the minimum score required by the candidate to qualify the examination. But as there is no cut-off released for DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2019 therefore, the cut-off will depend on JEE Main 2019. The following points will be taken into consideration for the cut-off
- Previous year cutoff
- Number of aspirants
- Admission trends for the year
- Annual Intake
- The complexity level of examination
DAIICT B.Tech Counselling 2019
- DAIICT B.Tech Counselling 2019 will be conducted on the basis of Merit list published by the authority.
- The counselling process will be organized in online mode and only registered candidates can attend it.
- To check admission status the aspirant must check his/her email id and university official website on regular terms.
- When the applicant accepts the allotted seat he/she needs to visit the DAIICT campus for registration, document verification, and fee payment.
- The orientation programme will be organized in the last week of July 2019 for aspirants whose admission will be confirmed.
DAIICT B.Tech Seat Matrix 2019
Candidates can opt for any one of the B.Tech course provided at DAAITC which are B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology) and B.Tech (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science). The authority offers seats for each of the programmes. DAIICT B.Tech Admission Seat Matrix 2019 is shown in the table below:
|B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology)||224|
|B.Tech (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science)||56|
DAIICT B.Tech Fee Structure 2019
The fee structure is given below for the candidates who confirm their DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2019:
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 81,000 (per semester)|
|Registration Fees||Rs. 2,500 (per semester)|
|Caution Deposit Fees||Rs. 15,000 (Refundable at the end of the programme)|
|Hostel Rent||Rs. 15,000 per Semester (Staying in the hostel is compulsory)|
|Food||As per actual, as charged by the canteen/ cafeteria. (Approximately Rs. 4,000 – 5,000 per month)|
DAIICT B.Tech Contact Detail
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Near Indroda Circle
Gandhinagar – 382 007, Gujarat, India.
Phone: (079) 30510574/575/576