CUSAT Application Form 2020: The application form of CUSAT CAT has been released on 8th January 2020. Cochin University of Science and Technology has released the form of CUSAT. The applicants, who wish to sit in the exam of CUSAT 2020 must make sure to know each and every detail of the application form of CUSAT. The registration form of CUSAT will be released in an online mode. Every candidate must make sure that he/ she is updated with all the important dates of the release of the application form and the crucial events after that.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
While filling all the details in the application form, the candidate will have to make sure that all the details are correct. If the applicant fills any incorrect detail, then he/ she will be rejected immediately. The candidates, applying for the programmes of M.Phill, Ph.D. & Diploma will be able to get the form in an offline mode. Before the candidate applies for the examination, he/ she will have to make sure that he/ she is eligible enough. Any ineligible candidate will not be able to apply for the examination. After that the candidate fills all the details in the form, the applicant will have to pay the mandatory fee. While the applicant pays the mandatory fee, he/ she must keep the fee criteria in his/ her mind. Check complete details about CUSAT Application Form 2020 in the article below.
CUSAT CAT 2020 Application Form Released. Apply Now!
CUSAT CAT Registration Form Important Dates 2020
The candidate will have to make sure that he/ she is updated with all the important dates of the exam. All the official dates have been tabulated below:
|Release of the Application Form||8th January 2020|
|Last date of the Submission of the application form||31st January 2020|
|Last date of the Submission of the application form with late fee||7th February 2020|
Procedure Of Filling CUSAT Application Form 2020
The application form of the CUSAT CAT can be submitted by following the steps which are stated below:
- Open the official website of Cochin University of Science and Technology.
- Click on New Candidate Registration.
- Fill in the mandatory details.
- Click on Confirm.
- Log in using User ID and Password.
- Select the course.
- Fill in all the mandatory details. The following details will have to be filled in the application form of CUSAT CAT:
- Candidate’s name
- Name of mother/father
- Date of birth
- Qualifying exam
- Personal details
- Educational details
- Basic details
- Upload the mandatory documents. While uploading the documents, the candidate must make sure that their size is as per decided by the authority. The specified dimensions of the documents are tabulated below:
|Document||Size of the document|
|Recent Passport size colour photograph|
- Click on Save and Continue.
- Fill in all the other details.
- Click on Continue.
- Preview the application form.
- Hit Continue.
- Pay the mandatory amount of fee by clicking on Proceed to Make Payment.
- Select the Test Center.
- Submit the form and take a printout of the form for future purposes.
Application Fee Of CUSAT CAT 2020
After that the application form has been filled, the candidate will have to pay the mandatory fee. The fee can be paid through the online mode. The candidate will be able to pay the fee through the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The fee criteria have been tabulated below:
|Candidates who have opted Dubai as their Test Centre||Application Fee + 10,000/-.|
While filling the online form of CUSAT CAT, the candidate will have to keep the following points in mind:
- Cochin University of Science and Technology will release the registration form of CUSAT CAT in an online mode. The aspirants of M.Phill, Ph.D. & Diploma courses will be able to get the form in an offline mode.
- While the candidate is filling the details in the application form, he/ she will have to make sure that all the details in the form are correct. In case the candidate fills any incorrect detail, then he/ she will be rejected immediately.
- After the candidate fills all the details in the application form, he/ she will have to pay the mandatory amount of fee. If the candidate fails to pay the fee, then he/ she will not be able to submit the online form.
If you have any Doubts, do ask them in the Comments Section below!