CUSAT Application Form 2020: The application form of CUSAT CAT was released on 8th January 2020. Cochin University of Science and Technology released the form of CUSAT. The applicants, who wish to sit in the exam of CUSAT 2020 must make sure to know each and every detail of the application form of CUSAT. The registration form of CUSAT was released in an online mode. Every candidate had to make sure that he/ she is updated with all the important dates of the release of the application form and the crucial events after that.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
While filling all the details in the application form, the candidate had to make sure that all the details are correct. If the applicant filled any incorrect detail, then he/ she is liable for immediate rejection. The candidates, applying for the programmes of M.Phil, Ph.D. & Diploma will be able to get the form in an offline mode. Before applying for the examination, candidates had to make sure that they are eligible enough. Any ineligible candidate will not be able to apply for the examination. After that the candidate fills all the details in the form, the applicant will have to pay the mandatory fee. While the applicant pays the mandatory fee, he/ she must keep the fee criteria in his/ her mind. Check complete details about CUSAT Application Form 2020 in the article below.
CUSAT CAT 2020 Application Form (Exam centre change facility is available)
CUSAT CAT Registration Form Important Dates 2020
The candidate will have to make sure that he/ she is updated with all the important dates of the exam. All the official dates have been tabulated below:
|Release of the Application Form||8th January 2020|
|Last date of the Submission of the application form||10th February 2020|
|Last date of the Submission of the application form with late fee||15th February 2020|
Procedure Of Filling CUSAT Application Form 2020
The application form of the CUSAT CAT had to submitted by following the steps which are stated below:
- Open the official website of Cochin University of Science and Technology.
- Click on New Candidate Registration.
- Fill in the mandatory details.
- Click on Confirm.
- Log in using User ID and Password.
- Select the course.
- Fill in all the mandatory details. The following details will have to be filled in the application form of CUSAT CAT:
- Candidate’s name
- Name of mother/father
- Date of birth
- Qualifying exam
- Personal details
- Educational details
- Basic details
- Upload the mandatory documents. While uploading the documents, the candidate must make sure that their size is as per decided by the authority. The specified dimensions of the documents are tabulated below:
|Document||Size of the document|
|Recent Passport size colour photograph|
- Click on Save and Continue.
- Fill in all the other details.
- Click on Continue.
- Preview the application form.
- Hit Continue.
- Pay the mandatory amount of fee by clicking on Proceed to Make Payment.
- Select the Test Center.
- Submit the form and take a printout of the form for future purposes.
Application Fee Of CUSAT CAT 2020
After that the application form has been filled, the candidate had to pay the mandatory fee. The fee could be paid through the online mode. The candidate will be able to pay the fee through the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The fee criteria is tabulated below:
|Candidates who have opted Dubai as their Test Centre||Application Fee + 10,000/-.|
While filling the online form of CUSAT CAT, the candidate will have to keep the following points in mind:
- Cochin University of Science and Technology released the registration form of CUSAT CAT in an online mode. The aspirants of M.Phill, Ph.D. & Diploma courses were able to get the form in an offline mode.
- While the candidate is filling the details in the application form, he/ she had to make sure that all the details in the form are correct. In case the candidate fills any incorrect detail, then he/ she was rejected immediately.
- After the candidate fills all the details in the application form, he/ she had to pay the mandatory amount of fee. If the candidate failed to pay the fee, then they were not able to submit the online form.
If you have any Doubts, do ask them in the Comments Section below!