CUSAT Rank List 2020: The rank list of Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) shall get released after the declaration of the results. The applicant, who has taken the examination will be able to check the rank list. Cochin University of Science and Technology will release the rank list of CUSAT CAT. The rank list of CUSAT shall be containing the names of the applicants who have qualified the examination. CUSAT B.Tech Rank List 2020 will be released in an online mode only. One, who has taken the examination will have to be sure that he/ she is updated with all the important dates. The applicants, who get selected in the rank list will be considered eligible to attend the counselling list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The rank list of CUSAT CAT B.Tech shall be holding many important details. The applicant will have to make sure that all the details in the rank list are correct. In case of any discrepancy, the applicant will have to immediately approach the concerned authorities. The following article shall be containing the complete details about CUSAT Rank List 2020.
CUSAT Rank List Dates 2020
One, who has taken the examination of CUSAT CAT 2020 will have to be updated with all the important dates. The applicant must make sure not to miss any of the important dates. All the crucial dates are:
|CUSAT 2020||April 2020|
|Release of CUSAT Rank List 2020||May 2020|
|Commencement of the Counselling Session||May 2020|
How to Access the Rank List of CUSAT B.Tech 2020?
The candidate, while accessing the rank list, must follow the specific procedure as per decided by the authority. Missing any of the steps will lead to the inability of one in accessing the rank list. The candidate can access the rank list by following the steps which are:
- Head over to the official website of the university.
- Click on the link of the rank list.
- The rank list will be available in the PDF Format.
- The applicant is advised to download and print the rank list for future purposes.
Particulars on CUSAT CAT B.Tech Rank List 2020
The rank list shall be containing a number of crucial details. The applicant, post grabbing the rank list, will have to make sure that all the details in the rank list are correct. In case he/ she feels any kind of discrepancy, he/ she must immediately contact the university in order to get the same rectified. The following details shall be mentioned on the rank list:
- Registration Number of the candidate
- Name of the applicant
- Roll number of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Reservation status of the applicant
- Secured Rank.
The authority will prepare the rank list of CUSAT CAT on the basis of a formula. The formula is:[(n+1-p)/n)]x S x 100
, where N stands for the number of the candidates who appeared in the examination for a particular subject. P means the Position as per the score of CAT and S stands for the Actual Score scored by the candidate.
CUSAT Counselling 2020
The counselling session of CUSAT shall be conducted by the Cochin University of Science and Technology. The qualified candidates will have to attend the counselling session. The authority will allot the seats to the candidates in the counselling session. The seats will be allotted on the basis of their preference, number of the available seats, etc. One can note the fact that the counselling session will be conducted in an offline mode. The candidate will have to bring the mandatory documents to the counselling centre. Without the documents, the candidate will not be able to attend the counselling session. The following documents will have to be brought at the counselling session:
- CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2020
- CUSAT CAT Application Form 2020 Confirmation Page
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of 10th and 12th standard
- Migration Certificate (for the candidates from Universities outside Kerala)
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Domicile Certificate (for proving the residency of Kerala)
- Character/ Conduct Certificate from the qualifying institute
- Transfer Certificate from the qualifying institute
- Community Certificate issued by the Tahsildar in order to claim the admission under Kerala
- Community Certificate as well as Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the competent authority for SEBC candidates who belong to Kerala. The authority shall accept the certificates of only those candidates who claim the communal reservation while filling the application form
- Sports Certificate issued by Kerala State Sports Council (if required)
- OBC Certificate issued by Competent Revenue Authority (if required)
- Category Certificate (if required)
- PHC Certificate (if required).
If you have any Doubts, do ask them in the Comments Section below!