CUSAT Seat Allotment 2021: Cochin Science and Technology University releases the seat allotment list of CUSAT 2021 for the qualified candidates. Only those candidates who have registered for the seat allotment process are eligible to participate. Therefore, it is mandatory for the candidates to register themselves first. The candidates are given seats on the basis of their preference as well as the availability of seats. In this article, we will discuss the important dates regarding seat allotment, procedure, CUSAT CAT Counselling details 2021, etc. Keep on reading more for additional details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CUSAT CAT Seat Allotment 2021- Dates
Here is a table with some important events and their dates. All the candidates must be aware of the dates in relation to the CUSAT CAT seat allotment procedure.
|Starting of Mark Entry and Option registration and rearrangement||August 2021|
|1st B.Tech Commencement||–|
|Starting of the registration of B.Tech Lateral Entry Option||–|
|Last Date of Mark Entry and Option Registration and rearrangement of B.Tech||–|
|Last Date of the registration of B.Tech Lateral Entry Option||–|
|Allotment of 2nd B.Tech Lateral Entry & Commencement of Online Fee Remittance and rearrangement of Options||–|
|Last Date of fee payment for B.Tech Lateral Entry first Allotment and end of option rearrangements||–|
|Third B.Tech/Int. MSc (photonics)/Int. MSc in Sciences /B Voc Allotment and Commencement of online fee remittance||–|
|End of Fee Payment||–|
- Exam Pattern of CUSAT
- CUSAT Syllabus
- CUSAT Rank List
- Cut Off For CUSAT
- CUSAT Answer Key
- Exam Date of CUSAT 2021
- CUSAT Exam Centres 2021
- CUSAT Result
- Question Paper of CUSAT CAT
CUSAT CAT Counselling 2021
CUSAT CAT Counselling take place in online mode. Cochin Science and Technology University will release the dates on the official website. All the qualifying candidates can attend the CUSAT Counselling 2021. Those who fail to take part in the counselling session will be exempted from taking admission into the University. During the counselling procedure, the candidate will be allotted seats on the basis of their preference and availability of seats. It is important to be present at the counselling centre with all the important documents.
Documents Required for CUSAT Counselling/ Seat Allotment 2021
One must note that the candidates will have to attend the counselling session along with the mandatory documents. The authority verifies all the documents of the candidates. It is important to carry all the documents at the time of counselling. Failing to present any document when asked, the candidate will no longer be able to participate in the counselling process. Below is a list of all the documents that the candidate must carry to the venue.
- CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2021
- CUSAT CAT Application Form 2021 Confirmation Page
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of 10th and 12th standard
- Migration Certificate (for the candidates from Universities outside Kerala)
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Domicile Certificate (for proving the residency of Kerala)
- Character/ Conduct Certificate from the qualifying institute
- Transfer Certificate from the qualifying institute
- Community Certificate issued by the Tahsildar in order to claim the admission under Kerala
- Community Certificate as well as Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the competent authority for SEBC candidates who belong to Kerala. The authority shall accept the certificates of only those candidates who claim the communal reservation while filling the application form
- Sports Certificate issued by Kerala State Sports Council (if required)
- OBC Certificate issued by Competent Revenue Authority (if required)
- Category Certificate (if required)
- PHC Certificate (if required)
If you have any additional queries or doubts regarding the information given above, feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly.