CUSAT Result 2020: The result of CUSAT will be released after the conduct of the examination. The candidates, who have taken the examination must make sure to be updated with all the important dates. The authority, which will be holding the responsibility of releasing CUSAT CAT Result 2020 is the Cochin University of Science and Technology. CUSAT Result 2020 will be made available in an online mode only. The applicants, who have qualified the examination of CUSAT will have to attend the counselling session. The candidates, who do not attend the counselling session will not be able to get admission into the university.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidate must note that he/ she will have to attend the counselling session along with the mandatory documents. Without the documents, one will not be able to attend the counselling session. In order to get complete details about CUSAT Result 2020, read the complete article below.
Important Dates of CUSAT CAT Result 2020
The candidates, who have taken the examination of CUSAT must make sure to be updated with all the dates of the result and the counselling session. All the crucial dates are:
|CUSAT CAT 2020||April 2020|
|Release of CUSAT Result 2020||June 2020|
|Commencement of CUSAT Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020||June-July 2020|
How to Download Result of CUSAT 2020?
While the candidate is downloading the result of CUSAT, he/ she must follow certain steps. Following the steps will lead one to his/ her result. All the steps of accessing the result of CUSAT 2020 are laid down below:
- Go to the official website of the concerned authority.
- Click on the link of the result.
- Enter the mandatory details in the login section.
- Check all the details printed in the result.
- Download and print the result for future purposes.
What will be Mentioned on CUSAT CAT Result 2020?
The result of CUSAT CAT will be holding many important details. The candidate, post accessing the result, must make sure that all the details in the result are correct. In case one feels any kind of discrepancy, the applicant must immediately contact the concerned authorities. The following details shall be printed on the result of CUSAT:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the applicant
- The course of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- The course of the applicant
- The score of the candidate/ All India Rank of the applicant/ Rank of the applicant.
How the score of CUSAT CAT 2020 will be Calculated?
The authority will be calculating the score of CUSAT CAT 2020 keeping in mind specific criteria. The formula, which shall be used to calculate the marks of CUSAT is:
S = 3R – 1W
, where S denotes the score, R means the number of the right answers and W stands for the number of the wrong answers. Moreover, the authority shall be awarding the candidates with 3 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark shall get deducted for each wrong answer.
CUSAT CAT Rank List 2020
The authority will release the rank list after the release of the results. The rank list of the candidate will be prepared on the basis of the results of the candidate. The applicants, who have found their names in the merit list will be able to participate in the counselling session. There will be many details present on the rank list. The applicants will have to make sure that all the details in the rank list of CUSAT are correct. In case of any discrepancy, the applicant must immediately contact the concerned authorities.
CUSAT Counselling 2020
Cochin University of Science and Technology will conduct the counselling session of CUSAT after the release of the results. The applicants, who have qualified the result will be able to take the examination. In the counselling session, the candidates will be allotted seats. The candidates shall be allotted seats on the basis of their preference, number of the available seats etc. The counselling session of CUSAT CAT shall be conducted in an offline mode. The qualified candidates will have to attend the counselling session.
If the applicant turns unable to attend the counselling session, he/ she will not be able to get admission in the university. One must note that the candidates will have to attend the counselling session along with the mandatory documents. If the authority finds any candidate without the documents, then it will not allow him/ her to attend the counselling session. The list of the mandatory documents is:
- CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2020
- CUSAT CAT Application Form 2020 Confirmation Page
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of 10th and 12th standard
- Migration Certificate (for the candidates from Universities outside Kerala)
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Domicile Certificate (for proving the residency of Kerala)
- Character/ Conduct Certificate from the qualifying institute
- Transfer Certificate from the qualifying institute
- Community Certificate issued by the Tahsildar in order to claim the admission under Kerala
- Community Certificate as well as Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the competent authority for SEBC candidates who belong to Kerala. The authority shall accept the certificates of only those candidates who claim the communal reservation while filling the application form
- Sports Certificate issued by Kerala State Sports Council (if required)
- OBC Certificate issued by Competent Revenue Authority (if required)
- Category Certificate (if required)
- PHC Certificate (if required).