The CUCET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket is going to be released online on 13th April 2018 onwards. The CUCET is an acronym for Central Universities Common Entrance Test. Ten Universities participate in this exam. The students take this test to get enrolled for various Under Graduate /Integrated Programme, Post Graduate and Research Programme in the ten Central Universities of India. The Central University of Rajasthan is responsible to conduct CUCET for the year 2018. This article is about the CUCET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The applicant must register and apply for CUCET 2018 in order to obtain the admit card. The application form has been released on 19th February 2018. The last date to register online is 26th March 2018. The offline (pen- paper test) mode of the exam will be held on two days i.e on 28th & 29th April 2018.
How to obtain CUCET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Admit card is the most important document that needs to be carried on the examination day. Registered candidates can access admit card via official website on entering the User ID, password and security pin. The hall ticket will not be dispatched via post or by any other means. To download the admit card, follow the steps given below:
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
- Visit the official website of CUCET: https://cucetexam.in
- Search and click on the link “Download CUCET 2018 Admit Card ”.
- Enter the User ID, password and security pin to login
- CUCET 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of the same.
NOTE 1: The link to download the CUCET 2018 admit card will be provided here as soon as the same releases.
NOTE 2: If any details found on the CUCET 2018 admit card incorrect or the admit card is not showing on the screen even after entering the required details, then in such situation, get in touch with the official examination authority.
Documents to be carried on the CUCET 2018 examination day
The applicants who are going to attend the CUCET 2018, they must carry the Identity card in original form as well as one xerox of the same along with the printout of the hall ticket. Identity card like Driving license, Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Pan card will be accepted by the exam centre authority. The examinees also needs to carry two black ballpoint pen on the exam day.
Details mentioned on the CUCET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The CUCET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket contain the following details:
- Candidate’s name.
- Complete address of the examination centre.
- Date and time of the exam.
- Candidate’s date of birth, gender and category.
- Subject Combination of question paper
- Photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Roll number and application number.
- Instruction to be followed on the examination day.
CUCET 2018 Examination Day Guidelines
- After completion of the exam, candidates will be allowed to take Question Booklet and duplicate copy of Optical Mark Response (OMR) Sheet. However, each candidate must ensure to handover original OMR Sheet to the invigilator.
- The examination hall shall be opened to the candidates half an hour before the examination commences. No candidate will be allowed to enter into the examination hall without a valid original / duplicate admit card, ID proof.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
- Candidates are required to take their respective seats at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination, strictly according to the sitting chart notified earlier by the Centre Superintendent.
- Candidate will not be permitted to take any other papers or rough sheets except hall ticket and valid Identity proof, photocopy of the same ID proof and two passport size photograph.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after the test starts. Candidates are not allowed to carry any kind of electronic gadgets inside the examination hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the hall until the examination is over. Ordinarily, no candidate shall be allowed to leave the hall temporarily during the examination.
- Candidates are not permitted to talk to each other in the examination hall. No one should receive any help from or assist another in any manner. Malpractice in any form detected during or after the examination would lead to not only cancellation of candidature but also more severe punishment as deemed fit by the CUCET 2018 committee.
If you have any query, then please let us know by making writing in the comment section below. We will get back to you at earliest.