The GUJCET 2018 Application Form filling, saving and submission last date was 7th March 2018. The Admit card is going to be released on 17th April 2018. Link to download GUJCET 2018 Admit card will be soon.
The applicant who is interested to take the GUJCET 2018 exam needs to register and fill up the application form for the exam. Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) will be conducted in the month of May 2018.
This exam is for those students who want to get enrolled for under graduate course in various Programmes in the field of Engineering Degree/Diploma & Pharmacy offered by the Government and Private colleges/institutions of Gujarat.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB), the official examination conducting body of GUJCET will release the application form in the month of April 2018. The aspirant can fill up the online application form by visiting the official website. GUJCET 2018 examination will be conducted offline (pen-paper based) tentatively in the 2nd week of May 2018.
- 1 Important Dates of GUJCET 2018 Application Form
- 2 GUJCET 2018 Application Form
- 3 How to Apply for the GUJCET 2018 Examination
Important Dates of GUJCET 2018 Application Form
|1||Official Notification confirming the date of GUJCET 2018||April 2018|
|2||Date of release of GUJCET application form||23rd March 2018|
|3||Last date for submitting the GUJCET 2018 application form||7th April 2018|
|4||Availability of GUJCET 2018 Admit Card||17th April 2018|
|5||Date of GUJCET 2018 Examination||May 2018|
|6||Announcement ofGUJCET 2018 Result||May/June 2018|
|7||Date of GUJCET 2018 Counselling||June 2018|
GUJCET 2018 Application Form
GUJCET 2018 Application Form had been released online on the official website on 23rd March 2018. Last Date to fill and submit the application form was 7th of April 2018. Candidates must go through the first and foremost core process of filling up the application form. Any mistake in filling up the form can debar the candidate from giving the exam.
Few important points that must be kept in mind while filling up the form are as follows
- Applicant must go through the official GUJCET 2018 examination prospectus.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form.
- Candidate should be very careful while filling up the online application form and must fill all the mandatory details in the columns of the application form.
- Applicant must be ready with the scanned images of their photograph and signature according to the specifications given, before filling up the application form.
- The applicant is advised to fill up the application form as soon as it is available on the official website. They should not wait for the last date of submission of application form.
There are definite stages to fill up the application form of GUJCET 2018.
How to Apply for the GUJCET 2018 Examination
The candidates have to make a demand draft of Rs.300 (for candidates belonging to all the categories) in favour of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar” payable at Gandhinagar. The fees has to be deposited at notified bank released by the GSEB.
The demand draft must be deposited at the official help centers of GUJCET 2018 along with the candidate details. After the submission of the demand draft along with the necessary details at the help centre, candidates will be provided with a unique User – ID on the spot.
List of help centers will be uploaded here as soon as it officially releases
Registration of GUJCET 2018
Using the given User- ID, the candidates will have to register themselves for GUJCET 2018 by visiting the official online portal. The candidate will only be able to fill up the application form after they login into the GUJCET 2018 official portal by entering the User – ID obtained from the help centre.
Filling up the GUJCET 2018 Application Form
After entering the User – Id at the official website, the candidate will be directed to the application form page where one has to fill the necessary details. The details entered by the applicant must be valid and they are as follows:-
|S.No||Personal Details||Qualifying Examination||Board and School Details|
|1||Candidate full name||Name of Board||HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) school Index number|
|2||Father’s / Guardian Name||Board Code||School code|
|3||Date of Birth||HSC Examination Qualifying Year||Name of the school|
|4||Gender||Course (if HSC Examination was qualified in 2013).||Centre code|
|5||Caste||HSC Seat number||Name of the centre|
|6||Physically Challenged category||If HSC Exam appearing year is 2013 (new course) or later, give SID number|
|7||Family Annual Income||Group|
|8||Aadhaar card number||Medium|
|10||State / District /Taluka, City/Village, Pincode|
|11||Email – ID, Mobile Number, Land line|
Uploading of Scanned Images
The candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in the GUJCET 2018 application form. The uploaded documents must be according to the below mentioned specifications.
Important points regarding uploading photograph and signature
- The photograph must be taken in a white or a very light background.
- The face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and with full face view looking into the camera directly. The main features of the face must not be covered by the hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, both eyes, nose, cheeks, lip and chin should be clearly visible.
- Do not upload photograph taken by mobile phone.
- Candidate must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses. Only clear glasses are permitted.
- Signature uploaded must be done with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
Submission of filled GUJCET 2018 Application Form
Before submission, the candidates are advised to review the entire application form and check if there is any mistake. Finally, the candidate will be able to submit their filled GUJCET 2018 application form. After submission, the application number will be generated and same will be sent to their registered email-id of the candidate. Using the application number, the candidates will be able to access the submitted GUJCET 2018 application form and can take print out of the same for future reference.
Correction of GUJCET 2018 application form: Request for change in any field in the application form will not be entertained under any circumstances once it is submitted.
So the candidates are advised to follow the above steps in order to apply for the GUJCET 2018 exam. GUJCET 2018 Admit card will be available to the registered candidate only.