COMEDK Eligibility Criteria 2022: COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) prescribes the eligibility criteria for COMEDK UGET 2022. Hence, every candidate must fulfill the eligibility conditions to apply for admission. Through COMEDK UGET, candidates get admission into Engineering & Technology, Architecture, etc courses in various institutions of Karnataka. Therefore, all those who are willing to seek admission can fill up the COMEDK UGET Application Form. However, one must make sure that they are entirely fit for appearing in the entrance exam. So, find out if you are eligible or not, according to your age limit, nationality & aggregate marks, by checking the COMEDK Eligibility Criteria below.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2022
Appearing candidates must check the COMEDK 2022 eligibility criteria below. The below criteria is for the engineering courses.
COMEDK Eligibility Criteria For UG Engineering Courses
- Qualifying exams for admission to B.E. is the second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent exam, which is recognized by the State & Central Government. The last 2 years of study should comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Maths with English as a compulsory subject
- General Merit List candidates must have passed with a minimum of 45% aggregate (40% for reserved category of Karnataka state). Qualifying subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-technology or Electronics or Computer Science as one of the optional subjects.
- An attempt to appear for COMEDK entrance exam for admission into Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list
- Diploma candidates cannot take the COMEDK entrance test as there are no lateral entry admissions
Note: All the candidates must submit the original marks of the exam during counselling for proving their eligibility vis-a-vis marks scored as evidence by the original marks card
COMEDK 2022 Eligibility Criteria For UG Architecture Courses
- Qualifying exam for admission to B.Arch course is second PUC or 10+2
- Candidates must have passed the exam at the end of the 10+2 scheme of the exam. Also, candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in PCM (45% for reserved category of Karnataka) OR passed 10+3 Diploma exam with Maths as a compulsory subject. And, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate (45% for SC, ST, and OBC candidates of Karnataka) and passed in the subjects individually
- Every candidate including the reserved category candidates who are seeking admission to B.Arch must pass the NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) exam. Council of Architecture or JEE Paper-2 conducts this exam. Qualification in NATA is subject to the candidate getting at least the cutoff marks in 2 individual components and also getting the least qualifying marks in aggregate
- There is no separate entrance exam for admission into B.Arch course. COMEDK does not conduct any exam for B.Arch admission
- The candidates who are seeking admission into the B.Arch course must submit a separate application form for counselling according to the notification on COMEDK official website. However, remember that the candidates applying for admission into the Architecture course need not fill the COMEDK engineering entrance application form
Note: Rank card will be generated for candidates who are eligible for admission to UG courses according to the rules & regulations of AICTE/ VTU.
COMEDK UGET Application Form Process 2022
In order to fill up the COMEDK Application Form 2022, candidates can check the process here. Below is the process flow of successfully submitting the application form.
- Fill the candidate details in the COMEDK UGET registration form @ the official website (www.comedk.org).
- Generate & validate OTP (One-Time Password) for the registered contact number
- Click on the Register option and complete the candidate registration
- Receive email & SMS with User ID/ Application Number & Password
- Logout and login again with the user ID and password
- Click on the ‘Go to Application’ option
- Click on the exam that you are applying for
- Now, enter the personal details
- Fill in the category details
- Also, fill in academic details & upload the documents in the given format (read the specifications in the COMEDK UGET information brochure)
- Fill the exam city preference & choose the payment details
- Verify the details on the ‘Preview’ page
- Now, click on the submit option and finish the payment
- Check successful application status by logging in again
- Further, take a printout of the COMEDK UGET application form (for reference)
Instructions For COMEDK UGET Registration 2022
- All the details asked in the COMEDK UGET Application Form are mandatory to fill
- The candidate’s contact number & email ID must remain the same till the admission process is complete
- If one email ID has been used for registration, then it can’t be used again
- Any detail in the application form of COMEDK 2022 cannot be edited later. Hence, candidates must review the details at the time & date of clicking on the submit option
- Upon successful registration, candidates will receive the User ID & Password in order to finish the application process. Now, using the same login, candidates must sign in again to fill the COMEDK UGET registration form before the last date.
- Candidates must use Internet Explorer (version 10 and above) or Mozilla Firefox (52 and above) or Google Chrome (58 and above) to fill the online form. In case there is any technical issue then the candidate must clear the cache & browsing history and retry
- Also, COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2022 will be downloaded only after the submission of forms.
In case you have any other doubts regarding the eligibility criteria of COMEDK UGET, then ask us in the comment section below.