COMEDK Application Form 2021: COMEDK UGET application form will release in the online mode on the official website. The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges is responsible to release the Application form of COMEDK UGET 2021. Those who wish to apply for the examination at the undergraduate level of engineering must first register and fill COMEDK UGET Online form 2021.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
All candidates must fill and submit the COMEDK 2021 application form through online mode only. The student will be required to provide details like personal and academic, upload the scanned images, pay the COMEDK Registration fee and submit the Application form before the last date.
COMEDK Application Form Dates 2021
All the COMEDK 2021 appearing candidates must make sure to know the COMEDK Application dates 2021 given in the table below.
|COMEDK Online Registration Starts||3rd week of January 2021|
|COMEDK Registration Last Date||3rd week of April 2021|
Applicants must know that they will require their (i)Voter ID, (ii) Passport (iii) Driving License, (iv) Aadhar Card /E-Aadhar (v) PAN card in order to fill COMEDK UGET 2021 application form. The COMEDK 2021 Application form will be available in the 3rd week of January 2021. Candidates must fill the form correctly keeping in mind all the instructions.
How to Fill COMEDK UGET Application Form 2021?
Below is the complete procedure to fill the COMEDK UGET Application Form
- Firstly, enter the candidate’s basic details in the registration form
- Now, generate & validate OTP (One-Time Password) for the registered contact number
- Now, click on the Register option and finish the candidate registration
- You will receive an email & SMS with the User ID & Password
- Further, logout and login using the new login credentials
- Click on the ‘Go to Application’ option
- Select the exam that you are applying for
- Enter the personal details
- Now, fill the category details
- And, fill the academic details & upload the documents in the given format
- Further, enter the exam centre preference and choose the payment details
- Verify the details the ‘Preview’ page
- Click on the Submit option and complete the payment
- Check the successful application status by logging in again
- Take a printout of the application form
Instructions for COMEDK Registration
- Candidates must fill all the details in the application form as they are mandatory
- Mobile number & email ID must remain the same throughout the entire application process
- Also, the candidates cannot use the same email ID twice for registration
- All the details written in the application form cannot be edited later. Hence, candidates must check the details once before submitting the application form
- Candidates must use Internet Explorer (version 10 & above) or Mozilla Firefox (52 & above) or Google Chrome (58 & above) to fill in the Application Form. Also, clear the browsing history and cache and retry in case there is any technical issue in viewing the details in the application form.
Brief Description of Fields in Registration Form
- Applicant Name: Enter the full name (as written in SSLC/ 10th Standard Marks Card). In case the candidate has changed their name, then they must provide the proof for the same at the time of admission
- Date of Birth: Candidates must enter the date of birth as written on SSLC/ 10th Marks card
- Email ID: Provide a valid email ID
- Contact Number: Enter the mobile number. Further, an OTP will be received to verify the mobile number
- Applicant Unique ID Proof: Pick the ID proof that you will bring to the exam centre as well as during the admission process from the given list:
- Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card
- Scan copy of the above documentation must be uploaded in the application form. Candidate must use the same ID proof all throughout the admission process
- Applicant Unique ID Proof Number: Enter the UID proof number as given in the mentioned ID proof. For example, if you have given the ID of Driving License and ID Proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’, then enter the ID as ‘KA0120110001212’
Guidelines for Uploading Images/ Documents
|Parent/ Guardian Signature|
|Candidate’s Unique ID Proof|
COMEDK Registration Fee 2021
The candidate has to pay the COMEDK 2021 Application fee. This year, the application fee is Rs 1500+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable. The candidate will have to make an online payment via credit/debit card or Net Banking. There may be additional charges of GST or the Convenience charge/fee as applicable. The COMEDK 2021 application fee is non- refundable. Candidate cannot claim to get back this amount even if they cancel their admission in the exam.
|Stream||FEES (IN RS.)|
|PCM||COMEDK UGET||BOTH COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE|
|Rs 1500+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable||Rs 2400+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
COMEDK Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates must check all the eligibility criteria as laid down by the exam conducting body. Only the eligible students should fill the COMEDK application form. If ineligible candidates fill the form and take the exam, their candidature will be cancelled during document verification. Check the full COMEDK Exam Eligibility criteria for the academic year of 2021-22.
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 or Second PUC qualifying examination or equivalent exam recognized by state/central government.
- Candidates should have Physics, chemistry, and mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidates belonging to the General category should have obtained at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics individually. Candidates belonging to the reserved category of SC/ST/OBC of Karnataka state have been given a relaxation of 5%. The minimum marks they should have obtained is 40% in each of the subjects mentioned above.
- Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with chemistry/ biology/ boo technology/ or any technical vocational course as an optional subject
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to apply.
COMEDK 2021 Application form is very important for all candidates who wish to appear for the exam. Candidates must provide only the correct information while filling up the application form.