COMEDK 2019 Application Form: The last date to submit COMEDK Application Form 2019 has been extended to 21st April 2019. The application form is available on Unigauge Website. The COMEDK UGET application form is released in the online mode on the official website. The consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges has released the COMEDK UGET 2019 Application form on the official website i.e. www.comedk.org. Those who wish to apply for the examination at the undergraduate level of engineering must first register and fill COMEDK Application form 2019.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
All candidates must fill and submit COMEDK 2019 application form through only mode only. The student will be required to provide details like personal and academic, upload the scanned images, pay the COMEDK 2019 application fee and submit the Application form before the last date which is likely to be in the month of April 2019.
COMEDK Answer Key 2019 will release on 16th May 2019. Use the link available here to download the same.
COMEDK Application form 2019
The COMEDK application form has now been released for all the candidates who are planning to take this exam or the UNI-GAUGE 2019. The last date to fill and submit the form is 19th April 2019. After this, the COMEDK will make a window available for the candidates to correct/edit some fields in the COMEDK application form 2019. Candidates can edit the fields till 22nd April 2019.
COMEDK 2019 Application Form Dates Announced
All the COMEDK 2019 appearing candidates must make sure to know the COMEDK Application dates 2019 given in the table below.
|COMEDK 2019 application form to be available from||16th January 2019|
|Last date to apply & payment||21st April 2019|
|Start date to edit select fields in the application form||20th April 2019|
|Last date to edit select fields in the application form.||22nd April 2019|
Applicants must know that they will require their (i)Voter ID, (ii) Passport (iii) Driving License, (iv) Aadhar Card /E-Aadhar (v) PAN card in order to fill COMEDK UGET 2019 application form. The COMEDK 2019 Application form has been made available officially on 16th January 2019. Candidates must fill the form correctly keeping in mind all the instructions.
How to fill COMEDK 2019 Application Form
- Candidates will first be required register through the COMEDK 2019 Application form link provide here.
- After registration, applicants have to fill in details like personal details, and academic details along with other important details.
- Candidates have to upload the images of the photograph and signature and photo ID proof. These documents have to be uploaded to the correct specifications as the mismatch of documents can lead to the rejection of the application.
- In this step, students will be asked to choose 3 preferred exam centres out of all the enlisted centres.
- In the last step, candidates will be required to pay the COMEDK UGET application fee and submit the application fee.
COMEDK 2019 Application Form Fee
The candidate will be required to pay the COMEDK 2019 Application fee. This year, the application fee is Rs 1500+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable. The candidate will have to make an online payment via credit/debit card or Net Banking. There may be additional charges of GST or the Convenience charge/fee as applicable. The COMEDK 2019 application fee is non- refundable. Candidate cannot claim to get back this amount even if they cancel their admission in the exam.
|Stream||FEES (IN RS.)|
|PCM||COMEDK UGET||BOTH COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE|
|Rs 1500+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable||Rs 2400+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check all the eligibility criteria as laid down by the exam conducting body. Only the eligible students should fill the COMEDK 2019 application form. If ineligible candidates fill the form and take the exam, their candidature will be cancelled during document verification. Check the full COMEDK 2019 Eligibility criteria for the academic year of 2019-20 listed below:
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination or equivalent recognized by state/central government.
- Candidates should have Physics, chemistry, and mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidates belonging to the General category should have obtained at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics individually. Candidates belonging to the reserved category of SC/ST/OBC of Karnataka state have been given a relaxation of 5%. The minimum marks they should have obtained is 40% in each of the subjects mentioned above.
- Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with chemistry/ biology/ boo technology/ or any technical vocational course as optional subject
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to apply.
COMEDK 2019 Application form is very important for all candidates who wish to appear for the exam. Candidates must provide only the correct information while filling up the application form.