CIFNET Result 2020 will be out on the website of the authority. One, who attempts the examination will be able to access the result of CIFNET. The result of CIFNET will be released tentatively in the month of July 2020. The result can be accessed after providing details in the login section. While doing the same, one must be sure that all the details are correct. If the candidate enters any incorrect detail, then he/ she will not be able to access the CIFNET 2020 Result. One must download and take the printout of the result for future purposes. The university will also release a merit list based on the performance of the candidates in CIFNET 2020. After releasing the result, the university will conduct the counselling session. The candidate, who clears the CIFNET entrance exam will have to attend the counselling session.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CIFNET 2020 Result Release Date
The applicant, who will be taking the examination must be sure to be updated with all the dates. The authority has not announced the official dates for 2020 yet. As soon as the authority will declare the same, we will update them here. Till then, go through the tentative dates tabulated below:
Steps to Download CIFNET Result 2020
In order to download the result, the candidate needs to follow certain steps. If he/she unfollows any of the steps, then he/she will not be able to access his/her result. The steps are:
- Visit the official website of CIFNET.
- Click on the given link of result.
- The result will be available in PDF format.
- Download the PDF to view your result.
- Print the scorecard for future purposes.
Matter on CIFNET 2020 Result
The CIFNET Result 2020 contains important information about the candidate, his/her performance in the entrance exam, etc. The candidate needs to take a look at it very carefully. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authorities. The details, which will be mentioned in the result of CIFNET are:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Application Number of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Marks secured in CIFNET entrance examination
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
There are certain instructions which the candidate needs to keep in mind while downloading the result of CIFNET 2020. Unfollowing any of the instruction can lead to stopping the candidate from accessing his/her result. The instructions are:
- Candidates should make sure that while providing their login details in the login section, the information provided is absolutely correct. Any kind of error can stop the candidate from accessing their scorecard.
- The candidates should be aware of the result dates after they have taken the CIFNET Entrance Test.
- If the candidate has not scored marks as per the required marks, then he/she will not be considered eligible to take admission in the course they aspire for.
- The candidates, who clear CIFNET 2020 will have to attend the counselling session. If the candidate fails to attend the counselling session, then he/she will not be allowed to take admission in the course he/she aspires for.
CIFNET 2020 Merit List
The merit list shall be released post the release of the result. In order to check the merit list, the candidates need to visit the official website and then click on the given link of the merit list. After that, the screen will display the merit list which the candidates need to take a printout of. The merit list will be constructed on the basis of the performance done by the candidates in the entrance examination. If the candidate’s marks satisfy the merit list, then he/she will be liable for admission in the course he/she aspires for.
Click on the link for CIFNET 2020 Application Form
Counselling of CIFNET 2020
The counselling session of CIFNET will be conducted post the declaration of the result. One, who qualifies the exam will have to attend the session of counselling. If the candidate fails to attend the counselling session, then he/she will not be able to take admission in any college for any courses he/she aspires for.
It will be mandatory for the candidate to bring some documents along with him/her to the counselling centre. If the candidate turns unable to bring the same, then he/she will not be allowed to attend the counselling session. In the counselling session, the candidate will be able to choose the college as per his/her choice.
CIFNET 2020 Counselling Session Mandatory Documents
In the counselling session, the candidates need to bring some documents along with them for verification. Below are the listed documents:
- Marks statements of Qualifying Examination.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- 4 attested recent passport size Photos.
- The candidates pursuing admission under Physically Handicapped quota should produce the relevant certificate.