BSA (PG) College Mathura Merit List 2019: Babu Shivnath Aggarwal (P.G.) College, Mathura invites Applications for the admission to the courses offered by the College. Candidates interested in applying are required to follow up the Standard admission procedure including the submission of the Application Form. The last date for the submission of the Application Form will be tentatively in the month of July 2019. Candidates applying for the admission to the course will be required to submit the form before the due date. The Merit List will be released tentatively in July 2019 and Counselling dates will also be announced on the same date. It should be noted that the College will not be conducting the entrance exam for the admission to the courses applied and students will be admitted solely on the basis of the Merit List which will be prepared by the BSA PG College Mathura on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. For more of the details of the BSA PG College Mathura Merit List 2019 go through the article below.
BSA PG College Mathura Merit List Dates 2019
The candidates planning on applying for the admission to BSA PG college Mathura will be required to keep themselves updated with the latest information about the admission schedule. It is advised that they must keep visiting the website of the College on a regular basis so as not miss any of the important events. It is advised that once the schedule is available, the candidate must save it so as not miss any of the important events.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The tentative schedule is available in the tabular format below. The official dates will be available as soon as they are released by the examination authorities of the college.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|The online Application Form will be available from||July 2019|
|Last date for the Registration and the filling of Application Form will be||July 2019|
|The Merit List of BSA College will be published on the website||July 2019|
|The counselling will begin from||Last week of July 2019|
BSA PG College Mathura Merit List 2019
The Merit List will be published on the official website of the BSA P.G College Mathura. Only those candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to go through the Merit list. TheBSA P.G College Merit list will contain all the required information related to candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure including the name of the candidate, Gender, category, qualifying marks, Merit secured by the candidate as per the University. It is important to provide correct and valid details in the Application Form as the details provided will be the basis for the preparation of the Merit List. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the decending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. The College releases the Merit list containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Steps to Check BSA College Mathura Merit List 2019
- Visit the Official website of the college or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on BSA PG College Mathura Merit List 2019
Go through the following details mentioned on the BSA P.G College Mathura Merit List. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of BSA PG College Mathura Merit List 2019
The Merit List of BSA P.G College Mathura is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Courses Offered by BSA (P.G.) College Mathura
|Graduate Courses||Post Graduate Courses||IGNOU Courses|
Document Required at the time of the admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)