BSA (PG) College Mathura Merit List 2020: Babu Shivnath Aggarwal (P.G.) College, Mathura invites Applications for admission to the courses offered by the College. Candidates interested in applying are required to follow up the Standard admission procedure including the submission of the Application Form. The last date for the submission of the Application Form will be tentatively in the month of July 2020. Candidates applying for admission to the course will be required to submit the form before the due date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Merit List will be released tentatively in July 2020 and Counselling dates will also be announced on the same date. It should be noted that the College will not be conducting the entrance exam for the admission to the courses applied and students will be admitted solely on the basis of the Merit List which will be prepared by the BSA PG College Mathura on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. For more of the details of the BSA PG College Mathura Merit List 2020 go through the article below.
BSA PG College Mathura Merit List Dates 2020
The candidates planning on applying for the admission to BSA PG college Mathura will be required to keep themselves updated with the latest information about the admission schedule. It is advised that they must keep visiting the website of the College on a regular basis so as not miss any of the important events. It is advised that once the schedule is available, the candidate must save it so as not miss any of the important events.
The tentative schedule is available in the tabular format below. The official dates will be available as soon as they are released by the examination authorities of the college.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|The online Application Form will be available from||July 2020|
|Last date for the Registration and the filling of Application Form will be||July 2020|
|The Merit List of BSA College will be published on the website||July 2020|
|The counselling will begin from||Last week of July 2020|
Steps to Check BSA College Mathura Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of the college or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on BSA PG College Mathura Merit List 2020
Go through the following details mentioned on the BSA P.G College Mathura Merit List. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of BSA PG College Mathura Merit List 2020
The Merit List of BSA P.G College Mathura is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Courses Offered by BSA (P.G.) College Mathura
|Graduate Courses||Post Graduate Courses||IGNOU Courses|
Document Required At The Time Of The Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)