BSA (PG) College Mathura Merit List 2020: Babu Shivnath Aggarwal (P.G.) College, Mathura invites Applications for admission every year. Candidates who are willing to seek admission have to fill the form before the due date. The Merit List will release after the submission of forms. Also, the college will not conduct any entrance exam for admission. Hence, the admission is purely on the basis of the merit list. For more of the details of the BSA PG College Admission List 2020, go through the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- BSA PG College Mathura Online Admission 2020-21 started, Click Here to apply now. The last date to submit the admission form is 31st August 2020. For Web Registration, click here
- BSA PG College Mathura Admission Guidelines 2020
BSA PG College Mathura Merit List Dates 2020
The candidates planning on applying for the admission to BSA PG college Mathura will be required to keep themselves updated with the latest information about the admission schedule.
|Merit List of BSA College will be published on the website||—|
|Counselling will begin from||—|
Steps to Check BSA College Mathura Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of the college.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Details Present on BSA PG College Mathura Merit List 2020
Go through the following details mentioned on the BSA P.G College Mathura Merit List. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Merit Point
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of BSA PG College Mathura Merit List 2020
The Merit List of BSA P.G College Mathura is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
- Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Lalgola College Merit List 2020
- Salesian College Merit List 2020
- Women’s Christian College Merit List 2020
- Lokepara Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Vivekananda Mission Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Courses Offered by BSA (P.G.) College Mathura
|Graduate Courses||Post Graduate Courses||IGNOU Courses|
Document Required for Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)