Bihar Engineering Merit List 2020: Candidates who will clear the JEE Main exam and apply for the BCECE UGEAC, eagerly waits for the merit list for undergraduate engineering admission counselling. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will release the engineering merit in an online mode on its official site. The candidates who have applied for Bihar Engineering UG admission counselling can visit the official website of BCECEB i.e bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The BCECE Engineering merit list will contain the name of the candidates for admission in the government engineering college of Bihar for Bachelors of engineering and bachelor of technology courses. Hence the merit list reflects the name of the students eligible for the Bihar UGEAC Counselling 2020.
Check Eligibility For BCECE Exam
Bihar UGEAC Merit List Date 2020
Bihar Engineering Merit List will be released after the application process is done. JEE Main score is the base on which the merit list is prepared. The preparation is mainly taken into account by scrutinizing the data which is done by the Science and Technology Department, Govt. Of Bihar.
|Releasing of the UGEAC Merit List||July 2020|
|Counselling process starts 2020||August 2020|
Once the official notification is out, we will inform you about the exact date.
How To Look For Bihar UGEAC 2020 Merit List
In order to view the merit list candidates have to follow certain steps. The steps they need to follow are:
- Visit the official site of BCECEB
- A home page of the Board will appear in front of the screen
- Locate the merit list of Bihar UGEAC 2020 link and click on it
- Enter the details required like login credentials and submit it
- A merit list will be reflected on the screen
- Download it and take the print of it for future reference.
Bihar UGEAC Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates for admission in B.Tech/B.E courses candidates are on the basis of the JEE Main score. Those who are willing to take part in the admission process for the colleges in Bihar have to appear for the JEE Main. This is because JEE Main is the only process through which candidates can take part in the admission procedure for the engineering colleges in Bihar. BCECEB on the basis of the rank of the candidates in JEE main, prepare the merit list.
Bihar Engineering Counselling 2020
Once the merit list is out, the selected candidates have to move further with the counseling procedure. This process is the stage where the candidates have to visit the counselling centre for the verification of the documents. Candidates must ensure that they must have the original documents with them. And they must also take into consideration the information they have filled at the time of filling the UGEAC application form. All the information will be check in terms of the documents presented to the admission body i.e BCECEB.
The list of documents which the candidates will take at the time of counselling are:
- Original Admit Card of JEE (MAIN)-2020
- Original Score Card of JEE (MAIN)-2020
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Engg. Colleges.
- Six copies of passport size photographs, same as pasted on the Admit Card of JEE (MAIN)-2020.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGEAC-2020.
- Aadhar Card.
- Any other documents required such as DQ (PH) certificate.