BCECE Application Form 2020: Bihar Board has released the BCECE 2020 Application form in an online mode on its official site. In order to participate in the BCECE registration process, candidates have to fill the BCECE form 2020. Only the eligible and willing candidates can apply for the BCECE 2020. Mind that from 2019 students seeking admission in the engineering courses have to take the JEE Main Exam. BCECEB will not take the exam for engineering admission. The authority will consider the JEE Main ranks and NEET ranks for the admission of the students in different colleges of Bihar.
Check Eligibility For BCECE Exam
The application form has been released in an online mode on the official website. Candidates who are going to apply for BCECE in the academic session of 2020-21 will first be required to fill the application form. Candidates will also have the application process facility. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination will be held in the offline mode.
BCECE Application Form 2020: Apply Now!
BCECE Application Form 2020
Eligible candidates can apply for BCECE Exam through the BCECE 2020 application form. The Application form is available in the online mode. Candidates must make sure that they provide only the correct application details. Applicants have to fill in their personal, education details and then upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. Applications that have been submitted with incorrect details will be liable for rejection. Applicants of BCECE 2020 also have to pay and the application fee will vary depending on the category of the candidate.
BCECE Application Form 2020 Date
Appearing candidates must check the BCECE 2020 dates given below and mark them on their calendar with the respective event for the same. The final dates are given below.
|Online Registration starting date||20th February 2020|
|Online Registration closing date||18th March 2020 (Up to 11:59 PM)|
|End date of payment through Challan||19th March 2020 (Up to Banking Hour)|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with the final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate||20th March 2020 (Up to 11:59 PM)|
|Online Editing of Application Form||21st March- 24th March 2020 (Up to 11:59 PM|
Steps To Fill The BCECE 2020 Application Form
You can follow the steps given below to fill the application form of BCECE 2020 in a hassle-free manner.
- Registration – You will be required to register on the official website by entering details like course group, Full name, date of birth, confirm if the candidate is the domicile of Bihar, reservation category, residential eligibility, whether claimed disability quota, email-id, number and confirm a password.
- Payment of Fees – On successful registration, candidates will be redirected to the page where they have to pay the BCECE 2020 application form fee. The application fee can be paid in online mode through credit card, debit card, and net banking. Payment can also be made in the offline mode through bank challan.
- Filling up the application form – After fee payment, candidates will be required to fill up the application form with their personal and academic details. Check all the details and tick on the confirmation button.
- Upload the photograph and signature – Candidates have to upload the scanned images that should be in a JPEG format and the file size should be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm dimension. The scanned signature must be done in the white sheet with blue or black ink.
- Print out of the application form – After confirmation, candidates will be able to see the completed application form. Download the form for future reference.
- Submitting application form – Candidates will lastly be required to affix a photograph, sign the same and send the application form to the controller of examination. Candidates need to attach the board copy of the Bank Challan, the photocopies of reservation, education and category documents and certificates to the application form.
After filling the form the candidates have to pay the BCECE application fee in an online and offline mood. One can pay online through net banking, debit or credit card. On the other hand, offline payment through e-challan.
|PCM/PCB/CBA||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before filling out the BCECE 2020 application form, you must make sure to check if you fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the exam conducting body. The BCECE 2020 eligibility criteria will be based on various criteria like age, qualification, etc. Check the BCECE eligibility criteria below or visit the official site:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 qualifying examination or equivalent.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks (for general category) and 40% marks (for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Students who are appearing for their qualifying examination in the year 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have studied Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subjects as optional.
- There is no age restriction to take the exam i.e Engineering / Pharmacy / Architecture
- For Health Science, candidates must complete 17 years of age as of December 2020.
- For Agriculture, the candidate must complete 16 years of age as of August 2020.
- Applicants must have the domicile of Bihar
Things To Remember About BCECE 2020 Application Form
- The BCECE Application form 2020 will be available in the online mode only but one has to submit in an offline mode.
- All candidates must make sure that while filling up the online application form they provide only the correct details as stated in the documents to be attached and produced at the time of counselling.
- Candidates have to sign in with blue/black ink in BCECE 2020 application form.
- No acceptance of the application form after the last date.
The candidate needs to send the BCECE 2020 application form in print form with all the attached documents to the below-given address. Candidates must write Application for BCECE 2020 on the envelope and post the application form to:
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V. College, Patna – 800014.