Bihar Engineering Application Form 2021: The students seeking admission in the engineering colleges/institutions have to fill the Bihar Engineering Form 2021. From 2019, engineering has been scrapped for the BCECE. The board i.e BCECEB has decided to select the students as per the rank of the candidates in JEE Main. In order to participate in the BCECE engineering counselling, candidates have to fill the BCECE Application form by registering themselves online. After the declaration of the JEE Main Result, BCECEB will open the window for filling the engineering application form. Read the article to get more details about the Bihar Engineering Form 2021.
Check Eligibility For BCECE Exam
Bihar Engineering Form Release 2021
Candidates who will clear the JEE Main exam must be aware of the BCECE Engineering Dates so that they don’t miss any update on it.
|Online Registration Starts||Notify Soon|
|Online Registration Closing Date||–|
|Last date of payment through Challan||–|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card||–|
|Online Editing of the application form||–|
Steps To Fill Bihar Admission Engineering Form 2021
Candidates have to follow a certain procedure in order to fill the BCECE engineering form. The steps they need to follow are:
Step 1: Registration
- In order to register themselves, candidates have to first visit the official site of BCECEB
- In a homepage locate the “UGEAC 2021” and then click on the link
- Enter JEE Main 2021 application no. and click on verify button then
- Enter the date of birth and click ok to verify the details.
- Candidates must make sure that while registering they must have the valid mobile no. and email.id ( This is because the number and mail will receive the msg which reflect the ” ACTIVATION CODE”)
- So enter the email id and receive the activation code and “activate your account”.
- After this candidates have to click on the “submit” button.
- After activating the account the candidates have to ” Sign In” after entering the email.id and password.
|NOTE: Keep the password for future reference and it must be confidential because BCECEB will not be responsible for any complication|
Step 2: Personal Information
After successful registration process candidates have to again ” Sign In” their account and fill the personal information. Information such as name, parents’ name, address, etc. Candidates must make sure that they enter the correct personal details as mention in the certificates.
Step 3: Upload Image
After entering the personal details candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature. Passport size photograph must be in high contrast. The photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date. The signature must be in running letters in Hindi and English. Scan both the image and upload it by clicking ” save and continue”
Step 4: Fill Educational Information
Candidates have to enter the educational qualification such as year of passing, board/University passed, marks, percentage, etc. Students have to enter the correct educational qualification. This is because every document is verified. So whatever details the candidates enter, must have a proof of it.
Step 5: Preview The Application Form
After entering the details candidates have to preview the application form. This step is provided so that the candidates if at any point find the mistake, can correct that mistake by clicking “Back and edit”. They have to verify whether all the details entered are correct in their sense. After that candidates have to click the ” save and continue” button. If the preview of the application form found to be correct then candidates have to give his/her declaration by clicking on the “Confirm and Submit” button.
Step 6: Payment Of The Counselling Fee
After the successful submission of the application form, candidates have to pay the counselling fee. Paid counselling fee will not be refunded. Candidates can pay the fee in an online and offline mode:
Offline payment: The payment is done through challan. NEFT Challan form will appear on the screen. Download the challan form and fill the required details and submit them to the concerned bank. The payment update generally takes one hour. If the payment is not updated, then candidates should wait for 24 hrs. A processing fee will also be included.
Online Payment: Candidates have to select the online payment option such as net banking/debit card/credit card. Enter the important credentials such as card no, cardholder name, etc and click on the ” Make Payment”
Step 7: Download Part A & Part B
Within the scheduled time and date, after the payment of the counselling fee candidates have to download the hard copy (Part A and Part B) of the online submitted application form. During the counselling process, BCECEB will provide UGEAC -ID to the candidates.
Candidates do need to send the hard copy to the BCECE board, this has to be made available at the time of counselling.
Important Points Regarding Bihar Engineering Application Form
Here are a few points that the candidate must remember regarding the online form of Bihar Engineering courses.
- Fill the reservation category very carefully taking into consideration the reservation policy/rules/category specified and applicable in the state of Bihar.
- There is no provision of change or modification of the application form.
- The candidates must note that after submission of the online application form, neither it can be withdrawn nor any request for refunding paid counselling fee will be entertained.
- Board does not take the responsibility for any interruption in Postal/Internet etc. So check the network connection before filling the form.
- After scrutinizing the data by Science and Tech Deptt., Govt of Bihar, Board will release the merit list.
- After the due date for the online submission of the application, no one will be able to apply for it.