Bihar Engineering Counselling 2020: Bihar UGEAC is a way to get admission to the engineering colleges/institutions in the state of Bihar. For the selection of the candidates in B.Tech/B.E courses the candidates have to go through the JEE Main Exam from 2019 onwards. BCECEB holds the UGEAC for the students who qualify in the JEE Main exam and eligible to participate in the UGEAC (Under Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling). After clearing the JEE Main exam, candidates have to fill the BCECE UGEAC online application form and thus on the basis of the rank in JEE Main, candidates will be called for counselling.
Check Eligibility For BCECE Exam
Bihar Engineering Counselling Date 2020
The candidates who will participate in the Bihar UGEAC must be aware of the important dates so that they should not miss any update. Though the official announcement has not been made, the candidates have to keep the tentatives dates for the general reference.
|Publication of the Merit List||July 2020|
|Counselling Procedure Starts||August 2020|
|Counselling Procedure Ends||August 2020|
Check the official site of BCECEB i.e bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
Bihar UGEAC 2020 Engineering Selection Procedure
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board selects the students on the basis of the performance of the candidates in JEE Main. As per the rank in the JEE Main, the candidates will be selected. In order to participate in the counselling procedure, candidates have to fill the online application form. In an online form, procedure candidates have to follow various steps:
- Online Registration
- Fill the Personal Information
- Upload Photo and Signature in a prescribed format.
- Fill the Educational Information
- Preview and Final submission of application form
- Payment of Counselling Fee
- After the payment of fee download part- A & Part-B
Bihar UGEAC 2020 Merit List/ Result
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board prepare the merit list after the commencement of the JEE Main exam. The Bihar engineering merit list is prepared by the Board as per the rank obtained by the candidates in the JEE Main (2020). While preparing the list many thinks are taken into consideration like JEE Main rank, seat availability, no. of students applied, etc. So these factors play an important role in preparing the merit list. Board ensures that the selection procedure will take place in a peaceful manner.
Bihar Engineering Counselling Process 2020
Counselling is a process through which the selective students are called for the verification of the documents. Before appearing for the Bihar UGEAC 2020 candidates must ensure that they have all the required documents in a correct format. Any kind of forgery in the documents will lead to the rejection of the admission. So candidates must have valid and correct documents for verification.
Documents Required At The Time Of Bihar Engineering Counselling
The list of documents which the candidates have to carry while going to the prescribed counselling centres are:
- Original Admit Card of JEE Main (2020)
- Original Score Card of JEE Main (2020)
- Passing Certificate/ Mark sheet/ Admit card of matric or equivalent exam
- Passing Certificate/ Mark sheet/ Admit card of the intermediate or equivalent exam
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- All the certificate/documents in original as per the requirement of admission in the Pvt Eng. Colleges
- Six copies of passport size photographs which were pasted in the admit card of JEE Main -2020
- Download print of Online filled Application Form (Part A and Part B) of UGEAC-2020
- Aadhar Card
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ(PH) certificate.