Bihar Board Time Table 2020: The important dates related to the time table of Bihar Board Examination. The authority will be conducting the examinations for the classes of Matric as well as Inter. One, who will be appearing for the examinations must be sure to be updated with all the important dates. In order to attempt the examination, the candidates will have to register themselves. The registration must be done within the stipulated dates. The Exam Schedule of Bihar Board mentions all the important dates which a candidate needs to know about the examination. One must know that the applicant will have to carry the admit card of examination. Without the same, the candidate will not be able to take the examination. The complete details of Bihar Board Exam Schedule are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates of Bihar Board Examination
|Submission of application forms and payment of the fee for online examination 2020||29th June 2019|
|Last date to submit the online form and pay the fee for online examination 2020||8th July 2019|
|Examination||3rd to 13th February 2020|
|Examination||17th to 25th February 2020|
How to Download Time Table of Bihar Board Examination 2020?
The candidates will be able to download the exam schedule of Bihar Board post following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website.
- Check for the link of the time table.
- The exam schedule will be available in a PDF Format.
- Download the PDF and retain it till the completion of the examination.
Details on the Bihar Board Exam Date Sheet 2020
The following details will be mentioned on the time table of the examination of Bihar Board:
- Name of the subject
- Date of the examination
- Day of the test
Bihar Board Practical Examination
The dates of the practical examination have been released for class 12th. The same will be conducted from the 10th to 21st January 2019. The candidates must be sure to be up to date with all the important dates.
Preparation Tips for Examination of Bihar Board
The candidates must prepare for the examination as per the following tips of preparation:
- Start your preparation by clearing all the doubts of all the topics covering the syllabus.
- The candidate must be sure to be thorough with the complete syllabus. After the candidate has done his/ her preparation, he/ she must run his/ her eye upon the syllabus and then make sure that no topic is left in the same.
- Prepare a proper time table for preparation. While doing the preparation, make a time table. Doing the same will lead to the candidate to dedicate each subject proper time and prepare nicely.
- Prepare as per the prescribed exam pattern. While preparing, make sure you are doing the same as per the prescribed exam pattern. It will help you in gaining more marks.
- Prepare from the mock tests and other online tests. While preparing, just make sure that you are practising from the mock tests and other online tests. Doing this will help you in learning about the exam pattern, marking scheme, etc.
- Make notes of each and every topic. While preparing, make sure that you are preparing notes of each and every topic. Doing the same will help you with your revision.
- Take an ample amount of sleep and eat healthy food. While preparing, take a proper amount of sleep and eat healthy food. Doing this will keep you healthy and fresh throughout the preparation.
Other State Boards
|1||JAC 8th Board Exam Schedule 2020|
|2||JAC 11th Time Table 2020|
|3||UP Board Time Table 2020|
|4||CBSE Date Sheet 2020|
|5||CISCE Date Sheet 2020|
|6||MP Board Time Table 2020|