Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2020 has been released on the 11th January 2020. The BSEB admit card is an important document. Candidates can download it from the official website of the board. Since the 10th class Hall Ticket 2020 of Bihar Board contains the candidate’s personal information. Therefore, candidates must remember to keep it secured. The Bihar Board 10th Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website. Furthermore, the school authority will subsequently provide the e-admit card to the candidates. It will have the school’s signature and stamp.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates must remember to carry the Bihar Board Matric Hall Ticket to the examination centre. Since there will be no entry without it. Furthermore, candidates must be eligible to apply for BSEB 10th Board 2020 admit card. However, if there is any discrepancy found in the Hall Ticket then, the candidate must immediately contact the examination authority.
Bihar Board Matric Admit Card Important Dates 2020
Candidates who will be appearing for the BSEB 10th Board exam must keep vigilant regarding the important dates of the same. Therefore, we have provided information pertaining to the same. Check below.
|Release of 3rd Dummy Admit Card 2020||31st December – 4th January 2020|
|Releasing Date Of The Admit Card||11th January 2020 (Released)|
|Date Of The Examination||21st-28th February 2020|
Check – Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2020
Steps To Download The Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2020
In order to download the Bihar Board 10th class hall ticket, candidates need to follow certain steps. Therefore, we have mentioned the steps to follow. Check below:
- Click on the link of the admit card mentioned in this article.
- The Login Section will appear as shown below.
- Enter mandatory details in the login section. The details, which are to be entered are:
- School Code
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Click on Search.
- The admit card will be reflected on the screen.
- Download and print the admit card for the future purposes.
Details Mentioned On The Bihar Board Admit Card 2020
The Admit card is an important document from the exam point of view. It contains important information pertaining to the individual. Therefore, we have mentioned the contents of the Bihar board 10th Class Admit Card. Check below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s DOB
- Gender Of The Candidate
- Examination Venue
- Date Of The Examination
- Day Of The Examination
- Duration Of The Exam
- Subject Code & Name
- Stamp of The Board
- Candidate’s Scanned Thumb Print
- Scanned Signature Of The School Headmaster
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Registration/Application Number
- Mode Of Examination
- Other Important Instruction
It is Important that individuals check the instruction mentioned on the BSEB 10th admit card 2020 before they take the exam. Therefore, we have mentioned information pertaining to the same. Check below.
- Candidates must reach the examination venue at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination. They must abide by the set rules of the Bihar Board.
- There will be two shifts in the exam: 1st & 2nd. Candidates will be provided with 3 hours to complete the exam in both the shifts. Moreover, an extra 15 minutes will also be given before the commencement of the exam. Therefore, candidates must ensure that they utilize the time to study the question paper well in the given time.
- It is important that the candidate carries his own stationery to the examination centre. The act of borrowing items like, rubber, pencil, pen or paper will not be permitted once the exam commences. It can further lead to the cancellation of the exam. Therefore candidates must be well equipped before they sit for the exam.
- The act of copying/cheating in the exam will directly lead to the cancellation of the exam. Furthermore, strict action will be taken against them. Therefore, candidates must read the BSEB instruction carefully before they sit for the exam.
Bihar Board 10th Supplementary Admit Card 2020
Candidates who could not clear the Bihar Board 10th Examination in the first attempt, get another chance to redeem themselves by applying for the Bihar Board 10th Supplementary Exam. The mode of the examination is online. The Bihar Board Supplementary Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded from the Bihar Board Official website. However, the Hall Ticket must have the stamp of the Bihar Board Matric 2020. Furthermore, it can be availed after the registration process gets over. The Bihar Board Supplementary Matric Admit Card will release in the month of April 2020.
Other State Boards:
CBSE Class 12th Time Table 2020
RBSE 5th Class Time Table 2020
Rajasthan 5th Class 2020 Result
Date Sheet of Rajasthan 8th Class 2020
Rajasthan 8th Class 2020 Admit Card
RBSE 8th Class Result 2020
UP Board Time Table 2020
Time Table of UP Board 10th Standard 2020
UP Board 12th Time Table 2020