BHU UET Counselling 2019: Banaras Hindu University conducts the Counselling for Undergraduate Courses. BHU Counselling 2019 will be conducted for UG, PG and Diploma Courses offered by the University. The BHU UET and PET Result will be released between 15th to 20th June 2019. BHU organizes a University Level Counselling and eligible candidates who qualify the entrance exam are invited for the Counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Go through the article for more information regarding the Banaras Hindu University Counselling Procedure, Schedule, Documents Required etc.
BHU UET Admission 2019
Banaras Hindu University will be inviting applications for UG, PG, Research, Diploma and Certificate Courses offered by the University. Interested candidates are required to fill up the Application form, get themselves registered and appear for the entrance exam. The result of the written exam will be the basis on which the candidates will be invited for the Counselling. The Allotment of the seats will be done as per the availability of the seats and the rank secured by the candidate in the exam. The Allotment cum provisional letter will be provided to the candidate which will be required at the time of the admission. It should be noted that the submission of the College Fee should be done on the day of the admission for the reservation of the seats.
BHU Counselling Process 2019
Step by step process of BHU Counselling
- Online Choice Filling: Candidate who will be receiving the Call Letter for the Counselling will have to fill up an Online Preference Entry Form which will be available and activated on the candidate’s Entrance Portal after they have received the password. In an Online Preference Entry Form candidate will be required to enter their preference in relation to the course, Subject, Preference of Location, Seat type. It is an important step as the Counselling will be proceeding with the information provided in this section.
- Counselling Process (Day 1): Candidate have to reach the Counselling Centre and sign the attendance sheet on the allotted day of the counselling. When the Online Choice Filling Form is finalized, get the printout of it, sign it and submit it with other required original documents at the verification desk. However, it should be noted that in case the candidate wants to change their preference, they can do it at this stage. If the candidate is provisionally admitted, they have to collect the Provisional Admission Letter from the centre on the next day of the Counselling. The fee has to be submitted at this stage.
- Counselling Process (Day 2): Selected candidates have to submit the proof of the payment of the admission fee to the Counselling Centre. The Admission has to be submitted on that day itself for reserving the allotted seat. The submission of the Admission fee will only be through an Online mode and no cash payment will be accepted.
BHU UET Counselling Procedure 2019:
The BHU Admission to various UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate Courses is provided on the basis of the Merit, marks and rank secured by the candidate in an entrance exam. The BHU 2018 UET Counselling will be conducted only in an online mode and only qualified candidates will be provided with the Call letter through an online mode. Candidates can check the complete counselling procedure of Banaras Hindu University for 2019 Admissions.
Check BHU UET Counselling Procedure 2019:
- Log in to the website for the BHU computerized Counselling.
- After Login in on the website, the Password will be generated for accessing the choices.
- The Online Preference Entry will be activated on the candidate’s entrance test portal. Candidates will also get the chance of changing their choices on the day of the Counselling.
- On finalizing the entry, the candidate will be required to take a print out of it and submit it along with the necessary required documents on the verification desk.
- Candidates will be provided with the Provisional Allotment Letter after paying the Counselling Fee and Verification of the documents.
- Candidates have to pay the Online Admission fee and get the Call Letter.
- The information regarding the issuance of the Call Letter will be sent to the candidate through a registered mobile number and Email ID.
- After the Call letter is received, the candidate has to report to the allotted institution and get the admission on the due date.
BHU Course Specific Counselling 2019
Banaras Hindu University will be conducting the counselling of the courses offered by the University for the final seat allotment to the candidates who have been selected through the entrance exam conducted by the University. Go through the brief detail of the Counselling of the courses from below:
BHU UET Counselling 2019
Banaras Hindu University will be conducting UET Counselling for various Undergrad courses offered by the University. The selection of the candidates is done through Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET), a written exam conducted every year. The Counselling will be held in an online mode only. All the sections of the Counselling are to be filled carefully and the preference regarding the course and the colleges is to be filled during an Online Choice Filling Form. The candidate will be required to appear for Counselling on their designated College and Centre. The candidate must carry their e-generated call letter issued to them for appearing in the counselling.
Along with the BHU UET Counselling, counselling for BHU B.Ed Courses will also begin. Banaras Hindu University has declared the BHU BED 2019 Result of the courses for which Practical is required.
BHU PET Counselling 2019
The admission to the Postgraduate Courses is granted to the candidates through the counselling held by the University. Those who have qualified Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET) will be receiving a call letter from the University. Information about the issue of the Call letter will be sent to their Registered Email ID and Phone Number. It should be noted that the contact information provided should be valid and correct and all the details will be communicated through the given information only. The computer will allot seats strictly in order of merit in the entrance test taking into account the order of preference filled up by the candidate and availability of seats.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing Counselling 2019
The Counselling will be conducted for admission to BHU B.Sc. Nursing. Candidates will have to check the result of the B.Sc. Nursing entrance exam which will be published on the official website of the University. Qualified candidates will be receiving the Counselling Call Letter for proceeding with the Counselling of BHU B.Sc. Nursing course. Counselling will have to refer their choice on Online Preference Entry regarding the choices that they want to go for. It is important to appear in the process on the allotted centre along with required documents and certificates.
Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU offers MBBS degree. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of CBSE NEET. Candidates have to qualify NEET exam as the admission will be done on the basis of the score secured by the candidate in the exam. The Counselling will be done for the final allotment of the seat for pursuing the Medical course from Banaras Hindu University.
Documents Required at the time of BHU UET Counselling 2019
- BHU Entrance exam Admit Card (as per the course).
- BHU Entrance Exam Rank Card (as per the course).
- Qualifying exam Marksheet
- Qualifying exam passing Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Category Certificate (If Applicable).
- Migration Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.