The counselling letter of Bharat University has been released. Candidates can download the same using the link available on this page below. The BEEE 2019 was conducted for admission to the Bharath University in the B.Tech programmes of the institute. The engineering entrance examination was conducted in two phases i.e. Phase I and II. Candidates who wish to take admission in engineering programmes in Bharath University will be required to qualify the BEEE 2019. Those candidates who score highest ranks in BEEE 2019 will be granted scholarships for higher studies in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research. The notification regarding the BEEE 2019 will be released soon by the university.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) will conduct the Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination in both online and offline mode. The BEEE 2019 exam is likely to be conducted in the month of April 2019. If you are planning to take the examination, you will be required to fill out and submit the application form.
BEEE Counselling Letter 2019 has been released. Click on the link in order to download the counselling letter by using the details such as Roll Number and Mobile Number
About BEEE 2019
|Full Exam Name||Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Common Name||BEEE 2019|
|Exam conducting Body||Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Counselling Conducting Body||Bharath University|
BEEE 2019 Exam Dates
Aspirants must note down the exam events and their corresponding dates that are given in the table below. Candidates must make sure to mark these on your calendar.
|Release of Online application form||1st week of December 2018|
|Last day to submit the form||15th April 2019|
|Issuance of admit card (Offline Exam)||19th April 2019|
|Issuance of admit card (Online exam)||20th April 2019 to 24th April 2019|
|BEEE 2019 Offline & Online exam||3rd week of April 2019|
|Declaration of Results||6th May 2019|
|B. Tech Counselling||1st week of July 2019|
BEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
BEEE 2019: Before applying for BEEE 2019, all of you must make sure that you fit into all the eligibility criteria laid down by the exam conducting body. Are you eligible for BEEE 2019? Check out the criteria laid below to know whether you can take the exam or not.
- The Candidate should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- For Bio Engineering Departments a candidate should be a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology
- Candidates who have not completed 25 years of age as 1st July of the year in which the admission is sought are eligible to apply.
BEEE 2019 Application Form
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research has released the online application form of BEEE 2019 in 1st week of December 2018. Candidates submitted the BEEE 2019 Application form till the last date that is 15th April 2019. Applicants must note that the application form of the exam can be filled and submitted online and offline both. In order to register online the details like name, e-mail-Id, gender, state, mobile number are important. Candidates had also uploaded the scanned images of his/her photograph and signature. The BEEE 2019 application form filling procedure was incomplete without the payment of application fee of Rs. 1000.
BEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The BEEE 2019 exam pattern usually includes information like duration, mode of the exam, the number of sections, marking scheme, etc. In order to prepare well for the examination, candidates must go through the exam pattern first and then begin with the syllabus. Check BEEE 2019 exam pattern below:
- The BEEE 2019 exam will be conducted in both online as well as offline mode. It is expected to be held in two-phase- morning and afternoon.
- BEEE 2019 will be conducted for 2 hours 30 minutes.
- There will be multiple choice questions.
- There will be 100 question from 4 sections – Physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no provision of negative marking.
BEEE 2019 Exam Centers
The BEEE 2019 exam centers are venues where the candidate will be required to take the examination. The Offline and online mode of BEEE 2019 will be held in different exam centers. It is expected that offline mode of the exam will be conducted in 89 cities across the country whereas the online mode of BEEE 2019 is expected to be conducted in 30 exam centers across the country.
BEEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of BEEE 2019 will cover topics from class 12th. Candidates must go through all the topics of the syllabus and gather the correct study material. The prescribed syllabus of BEEE 2019 will be uploaded here as soon as it is released.
Admit Card of BEEE 2019
- The BEEE 2019 admit card will be available from the 19th week of April 2019 for the offline exam. whereas for the online exam, it will be available from 20th April 2019.
- It will be issued in the online mode only.
- The Admit card is one of the most important document that a candidate must carry to the exam center.
- Without BEEE 2019 admit card the candidate will not be allowed to take the examination.
- It will carry important information like the name of the candidate, the exam center name and address, etc.
- In case of any error, you must get it rectified by contacting the concerned authority.
BEEE 2019 Result
The Bharath University will release BEEE 2019 result for all those candidates will take the entrance examination. The results will be available online on the official website on 6th May 2019 and candidates will be required to provide their login credentials to view the results online. The result of the candidate in BEEE will decide whether he/she will be eligible for counselling or not. Every aspirant waiting for the result will be able to access the scorecard online only. No individual scorecard will be sent through post. Aspirants may also note that there will be no scope of re-totaling or re-grading.
BEEE 2019 Counselling
The BEEE 2019 counselling letter for eligible candidates has been released online. Candidates will be called to participate in the counselling round on the basis of their merit of the candidate in the BEEE 2019 and availability of seats. The counselling round will involve the seat allotment procedure in B. Tech courses offered by Bharathi Institute. Candidates will be called for counselling based on their rank in the merit list and candidates with higher rank will be given more preference over the others. Once allotted a seat, the candidate will be required to complete the admission formalities and report to the institute.
BEEE 2019 Scholarship
Bharath Institute of Higher education and Research (BIHER) will also provide scholarships to the candidates. The scholarships will be provided on the basis of the following criteria:
- 100% of tuition fee granted as scholarship to the top 50 Rank holders of BEEE 2019.
- 100% of tuition fee granted as scholarship to the state toppers of all Boards.
- 50% of tuition fee granted as scholarship to the 51-150 rank holders in BEEE 2019.
- 25% of tuition fee granted as scholarship to the 151-250 rank holders in BEEE 2019.
- 100% of tuition fee granted as scholarship to students who have participated or won in national level sports and events.
- 50% of tuition fee granted as scholarship to students who have participated or won in national level sports and events.
- 25% of tuition fee granted as scholarship to students who have won in national level sports and events.
- Students who have applied for JEE /IIT or other state level examinations will be granted scholarship based on their rank.
Please note that candidates who are eligible for sports scholarship will have to be certified by the Department of Physical education from the University.