BCECE Admit Card 2020: BCECE stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. It is an under-graduate exam conducted for admission to engineering and pharmacy courses offered in the private and government colleges/institutes if Bihar. All those who have filled the application form correctly will be issued the admit card by BCECEB in an online mode. It is is an important document for the candidates to carry to the exam centre on BCECE examination day. The BCECE admit card will carry all important information about the candidate like name, exam roll number, photograph, signature and about the BCECE 2020 exam like name and address of exam venue, exam date and time, etc. Candidates must keep their exam roll number ready to view and download their admit card For more details on BCECE admit card 2020 download check on the articles given below.
Check Eligibility For BCECE Exam
BCECE Admit Card 2020 Date
Candidates must make sure to check the BCECE Hall Ticket 2020 release dates. Check the tentative dates below:
|BCECE 2020 application form correction||May 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||June 2020|
|BCECE 2020 Examination||July 2020|
How To Download The BCECE Admit Card 2020?
The procedure to download the BCECE Admit Card 2020 is easy. Check the steps given below to view and download the admit card.
- Visit the official website of BCECE.
- Or click on the Admit Card link (link will be provided at the time of the event)
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- The BCECE Hall Ticket 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the Admit Card.
- Take multiple prints out of the same.
Details on BCECE Admit Card 2020
While candidates download the BCECE Admit Card 2020, they must make sure that they check whether their admit card has the below-listed details on it or not.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- BCECE 2020 Application Number
- Scanned Photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and time of the Exam
- Exam center details
- General Instructions
Documents Needed In BCECE Admit Card 2020
The list is:
- Candidates must have the recent passport size photograph which they have to paste in the blank space of the admit card.
- The photograph must be similar to the one which is upload at the time of filling the application form.
- Candidates have to put the signature within the space provided in the BCECE admit card.
- Aspirants have to carry valid photo identity proof such as: driving license, Aadhar Card, voter id or Pan Card.
Discrepancy In BCECE 2020 Admit Card
If at any point candidates finds out the discrepancy in the admit card, must inform the Board by visiting the main office of the Board. Before 5 days of the exam,is the maximum time one can take to inform about the discrepancy. Inform the Board about the matter as soon as possible (on any working day from 11 am to 3 pm) and get it rectified.
Address for issue and corrections in BCECE Admit Card 2020
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
Contact no: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387
Instructions For BCECE Admit Card 2020
- The BCECE Admit card will be available online only on the official website of the Board.
- Candidates will have to visit the official website and click on the Download BCECE Admit Card link (the link will be provided here as soon as it is released).
- It is one of the important documents that a candidate must carry to the exam center as it will contain all the essential details and will act as proof of the identity of the candidate.
- The hall ticket of the BCECE Exam should not be soiled or damaged in any way or be forgotten on the day of the exam as the absence of it will prevent the candidate from taking the exam.
- The BCECE Hall Ticket will contain information like the name of the candidate, his/her photograph and signature, exam venue details, exam timings, etc.
- Applicants will have to log in to their account with the login credentials and download the admit card after checking all the details mentioned in it.
- In case of any discrepancy in the BCECE hall ticket, the candidate must report it to the concerned authority immediately.
- Only those candidates who have the BCECE Hall Ticket 2020 will be allowed to take the Bihar CET 2020
- In case the candidates are unable to download or find any discrepancy on the hall ticket, they must report to the BCECE Board official authority. Such candidates must reach the below-given address with all the documents that had been enclosed with the application form.
- In the exam hall, candidates will be required to sign the BCECE Hall Ticket in the presence of the invigilator.
- The admit card of candidates will not be sent personally through post or mail.