BCECE Admit Card 2021: BCECE stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. It is an under-graduate exam conducted for admission to engineering and pharmacy courses offered in the private and government colleges/ institutes of Bihar. All those who fill the application form correctly are issued the admit card by BCECEB in an online mode. It is an important document for the candidates to carry to the exam centre on BCECE 2021 examination day. The hall ticket carries all important information about the candidate like name, exam roll number, photograph, signature, and about the exam like name and address of exam venue, exam date and time, etc. For more details on BCECE Admit Card 2021 check on the articles given below.
Check Eligibility For BCECE Exam
BCECE Admit Card 2021
The BCECE 2021 Admit Card acts as an entry pass. It is further released via online mode on the Bihar Board Official Website. Candidates have to enter the registration number and date of birth to download it. Further, it is a mandatory document and hence, to sit for the exam a candidate must have it. Candidates must also check their hall tickets carefully. There shouldn’t be any discrepancy in it on the exam day. Moreover, aspirants must be well acquainted with the exam schedule.
BCECE 2021 Dates
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd Week of April 2021|
|BCECE 2021 Examination||4th Week of April 2021|
BCECE Lateral Entry (L.E.) 2021 Dates
|Release of BCECE LE Hall Ticket||Not Yet Announced|
|BCECE Lateral Entry Exam 2021||Not Yet Announced|
How To Download BCECE Admit Card 2021?
The procedure to download the BCECE 2021 admit card is easy. However, considering the fact that it can be downloaded via online mode only. The step by step guide is provided below. Further, the steps to view and download the Hall Ticket are as follows:
- Visit the official website of BCECE. – www.bceceboard.gov.in
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- The BCECE Hall Ticket 2021 then appears on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the Admit Card.
- Take multiple prints out of the same.
Details On BCECE Hall Ticket 2021
While candidates download the BCECE Admission Ticket, they must make sure that they check whether their admit card has the below-listed details on it or not.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- BCECE 2021 Application Number
- Scanned Photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and time of the Exam
- Exam center details
- General Instructions
Documents to be carried Along with Admit Card 2021
Apart from the BCECE 2021 Hall Ticket, candidates need to carry a few other documents as well to the exam hall. Further, the documents to be carried along to the exam centre are as follows:
- Candidates must have a recent passport size photograph which they have to paste in the blank space of the admit card.
- The photograph must be similar to the one which is upload at the time of filling the application form.
- Candidates have to put the signature within the space provided in the BCECE admit card.
- Aspirants have to carry valid photo identity proof such as a driving license, Aadhar Card, voter id, or Pan Card.
Discrepancy In BCECE 2021 Admit Card
If at any point candidates find out the discrepancy in the admit card, must inform the Board by visiting the main office of the Board. Before 5 days of the exam, is the maximum time one can take to inform about the discrepancy. Inform the Board about the matter as soon as possible (on any working day from 11 am to 3 pm) and get it rectified.
Instructions for BCECE Admit Card 2021
- The BCECE Admit card is available online only on the official website of the Board.
- Candidates have to visit the Official Website and click on the Download BCECE Admit Card link.
- It is one of the important documents that a candidate must carry to the exam center as it contains all the essential details and acts as proof of the identity of the candidate.
- The Hall Ticket of the BCECE Exam should not be soiled or damaged in any way or be forgotten on the day of the exam as the absence of it prevent the candidate from taking the exam.
- The BCECE Hall Ticket contains information like the name of the candidate, his/ her photograph and signature, exam venue details, exam timings, etc.
- Applicants have to log in to their account with the login credentials and download the admit card after checking all the details mentioned in it.
- In case of any discrepancy in the BCECE hall ticket, the candidate must report it to the concerned authority immediately.
- Only those candidates who have the BCECE Hall Ticket 2021 can take the Bihar CET 2021.
- In case the candidates are unable to download or find any discrepancy on the hall ticket, they must report to the BCECE Board official authority. Such candidates must reach the below-given address with all the documents that had been enclosed with the application form.
- In the exam hall, candidates are required to sign the BCECE Hall Ticket in the presence of the invigilator.
- The admit card of candidates is not sent personally through post or mail.